Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
Anyone have a battery compatible with the Lumix G85 in the Massachusetts area they'd be willing to sell or loan out for a few days. I have a sudden trip coming up and I can't find a physical store to buy one. Any advice of stores would be greatly appreciated. I'm kicking for not having just bought one off amazon awhile ago.

ghostwritingduck fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Aug 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.
I open to offer on all this stuff before I put it on ebay.

aricoarena posted:

Here is an imgur gallery with everything. Everything has been used and works except the Yashica T4 and Nimslo flash
http://imgur.com/a/1jYg4

Nishika with box $100 Shipped in the USA - Camera is in very good condition, I wouldn't be surprised if it was never used. The box is in good condition too. Comes with the instructions, which look sealed, and sealed neck strap, also original batteries. Please note the fake digital screen with exposure instructions.
Obligatory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx1f5Y0hB5I

Nimslo with instruction and strap $85 Shipped USA - Strap has a little pouch with stickers to put on your film that let your processor know the format is special. The camera is in good condition, looks very clean. The only problem is that sometimes the winding lever doesn't always return fully, winding the film is fine but it gets stuck almost all the way out. This doesn't happen all the time and is easily fixed by nudging the lever. It did it a few times while I was checking everything but now I cant get it to do it. I also have the flash but the mounting foot is broken and the angle sticker is pealing.

Yashica T4 !!!!!!!terry richards!!!!!!! $80 shipped USA - Shutter does not fire. Powers on, winds film, lens extends and retracts but shutter will not fire. When you turn it off the lens retracts into the body but you have to press the shutter button to get the lens cover to close. When you press the shutter you get an E for error in the view finder. People really like the lens, you get them converted to M mount.

Olympus Stylus Infinity $50 shipped USA - Fair condition, looks used, works as it should. Comes with factory strap that is the length of closest focusing distance.

I have successfully shipped to Canada before, a nook ereader that I sold on SAmart, but it will cost extra, and to keep cost down we should probably use the shipping that doesn't have real tracking unless you want it. If those prices look good to you PM me you address, or post something near by you in spoilers, and I will get you a price.

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Selling a bunch of stuff that I never use anymore, all of it in good working condition!

Prices include PP fees, domestic US shipping only. Paypal cobermanns at gmail dot com

Rollei 35s w/ flash - $250 shipped

The meter is non-functional, and 1 second shutter speed is iffy, but otherwise works very well. Lens is clear and clean. Great compact shooter, zone focus is fun and easy to get the hang of. Light brassing, comes with official hand strap (not pictured). I added the brass shutter button (used loc-tite to affix it). No batteries necessary.

Canon 270EXII flash - $140 shipped

Used this for 1 project, virtually brand new. Comes with diffuser cap. Runs on 2 AA batteries (or rechargables)

Pentax Spotmeter / Zone VI modified - $120 shipped

Spotmeter in working condition, used for some 4x5 stuff. Comes with a set of batteries. Works well when used with zone system.

Olympus PEN EES-2 - SOLD

New blue grip, works well. Zone focus, half frame, 2 shots per 35mm exposure (split vertically)

Minolta Freedom Vista - $110 shipped

Neat 35mm panoramic camera. Auto exposure. Virtually brand new.

Ethanfr0me fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Aug 19, 2017

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

paypaling you right now about that PEN

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012

DJExile posted:

paypaling you right now about that PEN

Awesome, received! Will ship out Monday USPS Priority.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sweet :cheers:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Let the record show that Ethanfr0me owns approximately 50 rolls of packing tape and was going to make drat sure nothing happened to his shipment.

A++ would buy olympus film cameras from again

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
Sold some stuff, have some stuff left that must go!

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Trying to clear out my last film stuff, film has all been kept in a freezer.

120 Film
5 Rolls of Tmax - $2016 + Shipping
4 Rolls of Portra 400 - $1614 + Shipping
2 Rolls of Arista.edu - $5 + Shipping
1 Roll of Ektar 100 - $3 + Shipping
7 Rolls of Ektachrome EPN 100 - $5 each + shipping
1 Roll of Ektachrome EPP 100 - $5 + Shipping

Sheet FIlm
Illford 125 4x5 sheet film (3 or 4 sheets) - $53 + shipping

I am open to offers and will combine shipping as well, hit me up with PM or Ezekiel 980 at Gmails

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Sold some stuff, have some stuff left that must go!

I'd take the Portra. Emailing you.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I'm getting out of this "digital" thing, it's just a fad anyways. I'm selling my Nikon D750 w/ everything in the box except the lens. I'll also throw in a screen protector which I never got around to putting on. This is a grey market body, so keep that in mind. The shutter count is 2833.

I used this solely for portraits.

I'm looking to get $1,300 shipped since it's grey market.

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;
Anyone interested in this BlackRapid Strap? I purchased this in Japan as a last minute thing, and have never even used it. It still has the creases from the packaging:

https://www.amazon.com/BlackRapid-RS2SW1S-Womens-Camera-Floral/dp/B00LT2O3Q0

Could do $30 shipped.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Shellman posted:

I'd take the Portra. Emailing you.

Came today. Thanks!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Interest check, friends:

Fuji EF-20 flash. rarely used, perfect shape. includes a custom brackets cb-mini rc side mount bracket and 12" fuji flash cord. My 'poor man's terry richardson' days are over :smith:

Manfrotto 290 aluminum 4 section monopod, no head. $25?

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
I have a huge collection of vintage lenses that I have been using on my MFT cameras. More than I need. Any interest in here for that sort of thing?

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

red19fire posted:

Interest check, friends:

Fuji EF-20 flash. rarely used, perfect shape. includes a custom brackets cb-mini rc side mount bracket and 12" fuji flash cord. My 'poor man's terry richardson' days are over :smith:

Manfrotto 290 aluminum 4 section monopod, no head. $25?

How much for the ef-20 and bracket?

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

ghostwritingduck posted:

I have a huge collection of vintage lenses that I have been using on my MFT cameras. More than I need. Any interest in here for that sort of thing?

Yes?

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Post your Nikon and Minolta vintage lenses if you got em.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

nerdrum posted:

How much for the ef-20 and bracket?

I'm thinking like $125 shipped, the flash is basically new, the bracket currently goes for $55, and the cable is like $10. full disclosure, i had to re-solder the wires inside the cable because they were reversed.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

What's up with the "interest check"s?

Just post the thing and if there is interest it will be pretty drat obvious

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

bobmarleysghost posted:

Taking pictures of things is hard, man.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

Here's a few lenses from my collection. I'm open to any reasonable offer and will make deals for bulk.

Canon FD 135mm f/3.5

Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 SC

Minolta MD 50mm f/1.7

Konica AR 40mm f/1.8

Auto Vivitar 200mm f/3.5 (Nikon Mount)

Kiron MC& 2X Teleconvertor

Proof of ownership

ghostwritingduck fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Sep 2, 2017

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Uh, interest check on two camera bags.

Incase Pro DSLR Backpack $100 shipped - excellent condition (can't find a single mark anywhere).

The best camera backpack I've ever owned, but I've moved to a hard case solution for my full kit and a very small bag for light travel.

Peak Design 13" Every Day Messenger $185 shipped - Everyone knows these pretty well. Like new condition, only used a few times. Very well made but just not my style. Great as a normal messenger bag that you sometimes also throw a camera into.

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Sep 2, 2017

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

bobmarleysghost posted:

It keeps you from being probated for being too drat lazy to do things right

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Added pics for mine, I also have a Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 v2.0 I can dig out if anyone is interested. Holds a ton of gear (2 gripped dslrs, 4 lenses, 2 flashes, 17" laptop, tablet, etc).

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Bottom Liner posted:

Peak Design 13" Every Day Messenger $185 shipped - Everyone knows these pretty well. Like new condition, only used a few times. Very well made but just not my style. Great as a normal messenger bag that you sometimes also throw a camera into.

Is this still available? I've been getting by without a dedicated camera bag so far by using various combinations of a sling strap, a Peak Design camera clip, and a Lowepro Lens Exchange pouch, but I think it's time to admit that a proper bag would just make things easier.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

It is. I'm getting the gently caress out of Florida on Friday though so let me know before then and I can mail it out, otherwise it might be next week before I'm back.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Bottom Liner posted:

It is. I'm getting the gently caress out of Florida on Friday though so let me know before then and I can mail it out, otherwise it might be next week before I'm back.

Take friday off and get to a good motel before the horde

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Bottom Liner posted:

Oh poo poo, let me know how to send payment and I'll get it over as soon as possible. Don't worry about sending it out before Friday, stay safe.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Defeldus@gmail.com is my paypal, and no worries I have to go by the post office tomorrow afternoon anyways.

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Bottom Liner posted:

Defeldus@gmail.com is my paypal, and no worries I have to go by the post office tomorrow afternoon anyways.

Money sent!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Received, I'll send you the tracking number in the morning.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
Almost done with the film, here is the last of it.

120 Film
5 Rolls of Tmax - $10 + Shipping

Sheet FIlm
Illford 125 4x5 sheet film (3 or 4 sheets) - $2 + shipping

IED enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006

Love is Packed in Cylinders and Smells Like Ammonium Nitrate.
Looking for a 500 series Hasselblad and a compatible 80mm lens (preferably that f2.8 zeiss planar). Prefer if the 120 film back and viewfinder were included but willing to consider modular options as long as everything is functioning.

Also looking to not break the bank.

Anyone have something old and beautiful that they want to get rid of?

IED enthusiast fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Sep 7, 2017

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I've got a 500cm with the Planar 80mm that I'm thinking about selling (not decided yet!). It's not a museum piece in mint cosmetic condition though, if that's important to you, but it works just fine. It's got the waist-level viewfinder and a non-metered prism finder, among other things. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Xabi fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Sep 7, 2017

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

WTB used Canon 5DMk3 in perfect working/acceptable cosmetic condition

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

WTB a Olympus MJU II in black!

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Got Bottom Liner's bag, everything looks great. Even came with a bonus ibuprofen in one of the pockets

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

404notfound posted:

Got Bottom Liner's bag, everything looks great. Even came with a bonus ibuprofen in one of the pockets

Haha at least you recognized it and it wasn't suspicious.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

404notfound posted:

BL is a drug dealer???

Also yoooo Ethanfr0me I got my first roll developed from that EES-2 and it's fantastic :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

This is a super long shot, but does anyone have a rollei afm35?

Also interested in any other p&s 35mm with quality lenses