Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
New QA hire spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mr.Tophat posted:

Nah, that would be due to my shitposting in real life or something. I don't have a housemate anymore. Costs me a lot for the extra spare room but gently caress it. Gotta :justpost:

Reminds me of the funniest scene in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 near the beginning. Only this time Rocket is asking, "Wanna buy some JPEGs?"

IF ANYONE WAS GOING TO HAVE PROCEDURALLY GENERATED PLANETS ITS YOU!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

his nibs posted:

New QA hire spotted

"borken, borken, borken!"

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Thank heavens CIG has 4 (or is it 5, honest question) community managers to dispel doubt. Their activity with the community is astounding.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

IF ANYONE WAS GOING TO HAVE PROCEDURALLY GENERATED PLANETS ITS YOU!

I like my procedurally generated planets handcrafted also

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mr.Tophat posted:

"borken, borken, borken!"

That's not DSP :confused:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Latin Pheonix posted:

I think i wrote it badly, but I was taking a jab at CIG from seeing the Dual Universe people include doors as their assets in the video Quavers put up . :)

Ah, well that's just because they've picked some inferior, probably publisher-invented, fake-door tech, unlike CIG's glorious Scully-box requiring masterpiece. So I probably just overlook it for being such a horribly unfair comparison.

his nibs posted:

New QA hire spotted

Pro gamer too — this will certainly improve CIG's chances.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I don't understand

Maybe...horror of horrors...I don't understand joke development?

:suicide:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mr.Tophat posted:

I like my procedurally generated planets handcrafted also

Mantis puts her hand on Elite: Dangerous.

"I sense a vast, but empty presence. An earnest attempt, yet lacking in some areas."

Star Citizen excitedly puts his hand up.

"AHAHAHAHAHA DO ME NEXT! DO ME!*

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

Dream Factory
Grimey Drawer

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Toops posted:

Doors are just trash mobs. Wait till they get to the first boss: ramps.

Stairs are coming.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mr.Tophat posted:

I don't understand

Maybe...horror of horrors...I don't understand joke development?

:suicide:

Its ok, my joke development was bugged and thats why it failed

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

Dream Factory
Grimey Drawer

Must be a lead artist:v:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

his nibs posted:

Booo! Hisss!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Mantis puts her hand on Elite: Dangerous.

"I sense a vast, but empty presence. An earnest attempt, yet lacking in some areas."

Star Citizen excitedly puts his hand up.

"AHAHAHAHAHA DO ME NEXT! DO ME!*

Mantis considers the request for long moments, places her hand on Star Citizen and says, "Sleep."

She looks to Elite Dangerous and they both nod in understanding.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Hav posted:

Stairs are coming.

:ohdear: Where do they rank in comparison to sand worms?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

his nibs posted:

New QA hire spotted

do not doxx my street fighter secret techniques. thanks.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mr.Tophat posted:

Mantis considered the request, and then places her hand on Star Citizen and says, "Sleep."

She looks to Elite Dangerous, and they both nod in understanding.

Mantis looks to a decrepit, old Roberts.

"Now I know why you cry."

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Lazrin posted:

edit: and as usual you're making leaps that have nothing to do with reality of anything you know about

He's cosplaying as Chris

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

Dream Factory
Grimey Drawer
okay last one

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

PST posted:

He's cosplaying as Chris

This would have to be the most pathetic thing an individual could achieve in their lifetime.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

his nibs posted:

okay last one

Please stop doxxing Ben and Alexa's while they are trying to sleep.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

Dream Factory
Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Please stop doxxing Ben and Alexa's while they are trying to sleep.

You can't handle the immersion!

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

Dream Factory
Grimey Drawer
Chris on a studio visit - defo last

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

his nibs posted:

You can't handle the immersion!

*Ahem*

Ben's so fat you have to upload him to imgirth

Thank you! Thank you! Tip your waitresses, try to veal.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

Dream Factory
Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

*Ahem*

Ben's so fat you have to upload him to imgirth

Thank you! Thank you! Tip your waitresses, try to veal.

:vince:

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Colostomy Bag posted:

:ohdear: Where do they rank in comparison to sand worms?

Hurried out in the second-to-last episode after a slow build with way more characters than you thought possible spaced out with some random violence and a complete lack of tits.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

his nibs posted:

Chris on a studio visit - defo last

Is it Richard Garriott that uses a robot with his face on the screen to visit his studio or am I thinking of someone else?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Hav posted:

Hurried out in the second-to-last episode after a slow build with way more characters than you thought possible spaced out with some random violence and a complete lack of tits.

drat. We need snoopy caps. Snoopy cats on sand worms. Snoopy caps on tits. Not a joke.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Colostomy Bag posted:

drat. We need snoopy caps. Snoopy cats on sand worms. Snoopy caps on tits. Not a joke.

Note the lack of female models for the sandworm. You're gonna have to wake up, sheeple. These things are not coincidences.

Numerology shows us that for Chris Roberts

There are 12 letters in your name.
Those 12 letters total to 64
There are 3 vowels and 9 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:
Greek Male Diminutive of Christopher: From the Greek word meaning 'carrier of Christ', Famous bearer: St Christopher, patron Saint of travellers, is believed to have carried the Christ-child across a river.
English Male Diminutive of Christian: Follower of Christ. Chris is used as a diminutive of many masculine and feminine names beginning with Chris-, including Christian, Christina, Christine, and Christopher.
English Female Diminutive of Christine: A variant of Christina. In the 1950s, Christine was one of the three most common feminine names in Britain. Famous people: American tennis player Chris Lloyd.

Your number is: 1

The characteristics of #1 are: Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.

The expression or destiny for #1:
A number 1 Expression denotes the skilled executive with keen administrative capabilities. You must develop the capacity to be a fine leader, sales executive, or promoter. You have the tools to become an original person with a creative approach to problem solving, and a penchant for initiating action. Someone may have to follow behind you to handle the details, but you know how to get things going and make things happen. You have a good mind and the ability to use it for your advancement. Because of these factors, you have much potential for achievement and financial rewards. Frequently, this expression belongs to one running a business or striving to achieve a level of accomplishment on ones talents and efforts. You have little need for much supervision, preferring to act on your own with little restraint. You are both ambitious and determined. Self-confident and self-reliant must be yours, as you develop a strong unyielding will and the courage of your convictions.

Although you fear loneliness, you want to be left alone. You fear routine and being in a rut. You often jump the gun because you are afraid of being left behind.

The negative attributes of the 1 Expression are egotism and a self-centered approach to life. This is an aggressive number and if it is over-emphasized it is very hard to live with. You do not have to be overly aggressive to fulfill your destiny. The 1 has a natural instinct to dominate and to be the boss; adhering to the concept of being number One. Again, you do not have to dominate and destroy in order to lead and manage.

Your Soul Urge number is: 2

A Soul Urge number of 2 means:
With the Soul Urge number 2, your motivation is centered on friendships, partnerships, and companionship. You want to work with others as a part of a cooperative team. Leadership is not important to you, but making a contribution to the team effort is. You are willing to work hard to achieve a harmonious environment with sensitive, genial people.

In a positive sense, the 2 Soul Urge is sympathetic, extremely concerned and devoted. The nature tends to be very sensitive to others, always tactful and diplomatic. This element in your nature indicates that you are rather emotional. You are persuasive, but in a very quiet way, never forceful. You are the type that makes really close friendships because you are so affectionate and loving.

If this number is over-emphasized in your makeup, you may be over-sensitive, with a delicate ego that is too easily hurt. You may be timid or fearful, too easygoing for your own good.

Your Inner Dream number is: 8

An Inner Dream number of 8 means:
You dream of success in the business or political world, of power and control of large material endeavors. You crave authority and recognition of executive skills. Your secret self may have very strong desire to become an entrepreneur.

Coincidence? Sure, if you believe that juice didn't do nine elevens.

Hav fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Sep 1, 2017

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Jobbo_Fett posted:

If there was ever another "developer" you could hold up to Crobbers, and say its a close call, its DSP.

But they actually get poo poo done, which is amazing given how they chronically cannot seem to actually finish a task fully, before moving on to something else. :negative:

The constant revisions of previously completed work, that breaks said thing, and then it gets abandoned again, is very much up Crobbers ally though.

Hobold fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Sep 1, 2017

Strangler 42
Jan 8, 2007

SHAVE IT ALL OFF
ALL OF IT

Foo Diddley posted:

And I think to myself
What a wonderful 'verse

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead...

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

his nibs posted:

Only the best lead paint at CIG.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

You don't have messages, but I got a cert for you.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

[citation needed] on the cesspool comment.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

These fuckers didnt get the memo and are also hard selling "that which no one has done before" and offering their own crowdfunding platform after Kickstarter. Obviously the kickstarter pledges "were not enough" and an expanded vision is coming right up. Same style, same bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyWZsuLmloo

https://community.dualthegame.com/pledge

I really hope the lessons learned from CIG do not reach them in time and crash as spectacularly and hilariously.

MedicineHut fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Sep 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

big nipples big life posted:

Is it Richard Garriott that uses a robot with his face on the screen to visit his studio or am I thinking of someone else?

if robot lord british tried telling me what to do i'd punch it in the mouth