Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

I'm dumb never mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Somehow Christmas won the sprinting comp. I'm guessing it was thrown to her after Kevin got out.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well 3 showmances formed right out the gate and then you had two close bonds form early in Jason/Alex and Christmas/Josh. So I think it just sort of happened that way.

And the thing players like Cody and Elena don't understand when they call people "pussies" for not putting up Paul is that he'll always be less of a game threat than an opposing pair from a basic logical game sense. It doesn't matter if Paul can win the game if you're worried you won't make it to the end if you waste your HOH on a guy essentially floating.

Paul's actually pulled off an interesting trick of playing hard out of the gate and then floating in the second part of the game and throwing comps so he doesn't have to get his hands dirty when it counts. Gotta give him credit on that. That and even though he didn't create the situation with the pairs he's worked hard to make sure none of the pairs ever got on the same page. The only time he was seriously threatened was when Marlena got unified with Jody. And they were all so toxic that they just didn't have the numbers to win a key HOH.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Seems like the houseguest with a broken foot won a running competition, which everyone threw to her so that she could nominate two people who have only ever made moves for "the house."

I thought we were a team, man :(

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

TyrantWD posted:

Paul may be an instigator but in doing so he has been able to make sure HoHs stay focused. In every season it feels like half the HoH weeks are wasted eliminating people who aren't threats. They will target X and Y, nominate them, but while hanging out in the HoH room someone blurts out that Z chews loudly, then they work backwards from there and create a narrative why Z should go home, and miss taking a shot at someone who was a danger to their game.

I agree 100% with that. If Paul should be given credit for having control over the group, it should be for keeping them focused on their initial targets. This is the first season I can remember where a target was chosen at the beginning of the week that the majority was completely on board with, and that target basically went home almost every time.

And it makes sense really, because that kind of unpredictability is a liability to Paul.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Teek posted:

Somehow Christmas won the sprinting comp. I'm guessing it was thrown to her after Kevin got out.

But... how did Kevin lose to Christmas? He must have false started and eliminated himself?

I feel like the online fanbase is just wrong that it was the sprinting one. Otherwise why would Christmas have even been eligible to compete? Unless her foot is way more healed than we realize and she's free to walk on it so she's technically cleared?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Apparently I'm dumb for expecting more of the BB19 cast and it was definitely Ready, Set, Go. I have no idea how the logistics of this work out. Kevin and Alex deserve to be on the block on Thursday for loving this up and/or throwing it to Christmas.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

That's the one with the three buttons right? Because... yeaaaaah. I'm happy for Christmas at least.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah. Its the one where they flash "Ready... Set... No... Pro.... Doe... GO!" and everyone has to spring and press a button when they see "Go." The last person gets eliminated or you get eliminated if you jump early.

So presumably Kevin had to have jumped early. So its on him. Because if you're competing against a one legged person you should just chill out and take your time until at least she's eliminated since that's at least one easy round where you can't really be beat by being too slow.

Not to mention that holding down the 3 buttons probably had to be a painful chore for Christmas in and of itself. So really... what the hell, Kevin? And everyone else must have just handed it to Christmas? Just 5 false starts?

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

I mean, I guess Alex could have jumped too? And then the others threw?

This is going to be interesting to see go down.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christmas tells Kevin to relax and she's got him but to keep acting paranoid.

Paul tells Christmas that he told Kevin to throw and if he didn't he threatened he would win HOH himself and send Kevin home. So I guess that explains that. Paul says Kevin didn't want to "lose to a girl."

Targets are Jalex. Paul wants to execute some elaborate nonsense about him being the fake backdoor target to create distances from him and Christmas. Christmas seems unenthused about that. Christmas seems to be working up her justifications for targeting Jason and may just go straight at him without some backdoor ploy like last week.

Paul already planning to throw HOH to Raven or Josh next week to target Alex/Kevin. Christmas wisely points out that ain't gonna work after this week. Paul's at the point where he thinks he can talk anyone into anything (and in fairness, there's no real reason for him to doubt that). Paul is rambling about weeks ahead and boot orders and how he's going to talk to people this week Christmas seems a little cold about it like she wants to focus on her own HOH week and not let Paul take it over. That's probably at least partly me reading into things based on the stuff Christmas and Josh have said about Paul in past weeks.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul already bullshitting Alex that he's worried Christmas might put him up. Alex doesn't seem to buy it at all and correctly notes that he's close to her. Paul plays it off as all personal and not game. Alex correctly figures she's probably going up. But... she threw the comp?

Christmas reveals 3 hidden chocolates that she saved to toast with Alex and Raven for the girls making it this far. I'm telling you guys, Christmas is low key playing a hell of a Jury Management game. I don't know if its going to work out for her but she's doing some real good work here.

Jason and Kevin discuss the pros and cons of taking an apple. Reminder that there remain a literal tree of twists to keep screwing with this already too screwed with game.

Paul telling Josh his "I'm going to call Christmas a bitch this week" plan and tells Josh to not be "up Christmas' rear end" and to act like he doesn't know what's going on. I think Josh is unlikely to think this will work and will probably realize Josh is setting Christmas up to be the fall guy for the week, but if not Christmas might. Paul again planning weeks ahead. Paul talking about how he needs to distance himself from Josh and Christmas and get good with Kevin, Raven, and Alex so they don't take him out in the next couple of weeks. He's really playing up a sob story about how he helped Josh/Christmas get this far but now he may suffer for it. Josh doesn't seem to be totally buying it and is basically arguing that if the three of them stick together they have the numbers and game to run the table. Again, I might be projecting a bit. There's a lot of whispering and Paul's bullshit about everything he's done for Josh and Christmas and there's a reason I stopped watching regularly a couple of weeks ago.

Josh and Paul noting that the jury is going to be super bitter and it sort of makes sense for the three of them (Christmas) to stick together since they've all pissed off the same people.

Raven joins them in the Rose Room and it occurs to me that this is the first time all season there's no showmance cam and people loving at night to make rooms off limits and stuff. The Rose Room is now a room anyone can be in. Assuming they can stand the almost certain overpowering sex smell.

Raven, Josh, and Paul discussing that Alex is arrogant and how they're pretty sure she was the second vote 2 weeks ago. Raven complaining that Kevin apologized to her for the Matt stuff after HOH. Josh saying something about Kevin and Matt having some kind of intense talk right before the live show.

Alex thinks Chenbot gave Raven shade during the live show. She and Christmas rehash some Elena stuff. Alex talking about her always using sex and flaunting her body around. Christmas saying she knew Elena was campaigning hard for her in Week 1 but she never talked game with her after that.

Josh assuring Raven its all about getting Jason out and Raven should lay low while Alex and Jason lose their poo poo ("probably on me"). Josh saying he wanted to take the shot last week but knew he couldn't win a wall comp against Jalex. They discuss Alex being arrogant and the foolishness of throwing this comp. Josh calls Raven a bad rear end competitor and is stoking her for future comps. Josh is doing some solid jury/social work too but his big blowups probably burned too many votes for him to ever be a real Jury threat unless he's sitting next to Raven.

There's some mildly compelling drama to be had here, especially since Christmas sounds like she might not blindside Jalex and might tell them Jason is the target as soon as tonight. But I'm way out of feed watching mode and this poo poo is boring.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

STAC Goat posted:

Apparently I'm dumb for expecting more of the BB19 cast and it was definitely Ready, Set, Go. I have no idea how the logistics of this work out. Kevin and Alex deserve to be on the block on Thursday for loving this up and/or throwing it to Christmas.

They likely threw. Supposedly the house had even worked out a loving order of people to throw the comp, with Christmas as intended HoH.

That said, Jason was apparently ripping on Alex for losing almost immediately after feeds came back.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, context later from my viewing indicated that Paul threatened Kevin into throwing or else he'd be the week's target and Alex seems to think the plan is to target Kevin.

I still think its dumb on both of their parts to throw this late in the game when all common sense says everyone is a target even if your good buddy didn't cause a poo poo show last week, you didn't get in a bunch of fights, or you aren't part of a comp beast duo. But we at least have the "How?" if not the "Why?"

And the actual comp had to be pure comedy that some BB producer is cursing about right now since everyone throwing it to the one legged woman is just a hilarious mockery. Someone at BB is regretting not pulling Christmas now as the possibility of a bunch of late stage comps being rendered meaningless and jokes comes to reality.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Maybe Grodner will learn something from this.

:laugh:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm not actually criticizing the production or decision to keep Christmas. I think she should have been allowed to stay if she accepted the risks and they didn't give her special privileges or adapt comps specifically for her (besides maybe a small superficial change), and its played out that way.

And I don't actually care about "the integrity of the game" because someone who thinks Big Brother is some sacred honorable game is loving insane or just entirely up their own asses. Or simply has never watched a season of BB or understood the point of its "Expect the Unexpected" motto.

But I bet there's some producers really mad right now and gaming out the reality of Christmas having to sit out the majority of the last few weeks of comps. And that makes me laugh.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I've yet to see any evidence Paul is running this house. *everyone throws a racing competition to a woman on crutches to make her the F7 HOH*

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

The Rat runs the house.

Not Paul, the actual rat.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Fast Luck posted:

I've yet to see any evidence Paul is running this house. *everyone throws a racing competition to a woman on crutches to make her the F7 HOH*

Clip of Paul telling every single person to throw and they all did it besides not wanting to? Because Kevin isn't the house, and until we see the comp, and who did what and why, then no, there is no evidence.

Alex is an idiot if she did throw (there is no argument that should have convinced her, so we will see), but Josh and Raven have as much reason to throw to Christmas as Paul does. You realize that right? Do you know why people throw comps in this game? Especially at this point? Especially to someone they trust? Have you ever seen this show before? Like ever?

And for the record, I am not saying that in this instance, Paul didn't convince Josh or even Raven, or Alex for that matter, not really counting Kevin since it seems like he might have, but there is a difference in Paul brow beating a few people into throwing a comp yesterday, which we haven't actually seen yet, and him running the house for 73 days, which no one has managed to prove outside of pointing to the same two instances of pots and pans, and the yard yelling. Both of which are already questionable to put solely on Paul.

ToastyPotato fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Sep 1, 2017

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Someone has to go home. It clearly can't be in everyone's interest to throw! Josh and Paul, sure, because they're close with Christmas and will be part of whatever she plans. But three other people threw, and it's really weird! We're at F7 here and people still are just going with the flow and not fighting for it.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Yeah, it's not just a canny player or two throwing to an ally, it's EVERYONE. That's ridiculous that they're all snowed/that dumb with this few left.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Fast Luck posted:

Someone has to go home. It clearly can't be in everyone's interest to throw! Josh and Paul, sure, because they're close with Christmas and will be part of whatever she plans. But three other people threw, and it's really weird! We're at F7 here and people still are just going with the flow and not fighting for it.

Teek posted:

Yeah, it's not just a canny player or two throwing to an ally, it's EVERYONE. That's ridiculous that they're all snowed/that dumb with this few left.

Christmas has been working on Raven for a while and I can very easily see why Raven would toss it to her, even though it is needlessly risky for Raven. But hey, it is needlessly risky for Josh at this point to decide before hand to throw. That said, they both have reasons to trust Christmas because she has been playing a ridiculously good social game all summer. WAY loving better than Paul has.

Alex and Kevin are the only two I can't wrap my head around throwing. Alex has been working with Paul since about the beginning, so maybe he convinced her using that bond. Kevin is awful at this game so there is that. Jason could not play.

That's everyone. Christmas is aligned with and has the trust of half of the house. Alex trusts Paul. Kevin sucks. Not seeing how this is some huge number of people weirdly throwing.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

"Everyone" is always a weird number of people to be throwing imo

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Well when 4 of the 6 people playing are completely solid with each other, and 1 of the 6 is god awful at this game, I'd say the only weird one throwing would be Alex. It's also one of the easiest games to throw so it isn't like you have victory in your hand and you toss it out the window. You simply choose not to win.

My guess is Alex maybe doing damage control for last week and is trying to shift the target off of herself. This HOH was easy to throw, but a toss up to win. She would have had to be extremely confident to go for it, because if she did and still lost, assuming Paul or Josh or Raven were faster and didn't drop before, she would have solidified herself as hosed. She can still also save herself with a veto assuming she isn't the odd one out.

Raven, Paul and Josh assume they 100% safe, which means they guaranteed get a target out with little to no blood on their hands.

Like sure, it is weird to a degree for Josh and Raven to throw, but it is also just as weird for Paul to throw. Why is he excluded from the fact that he is among the throwers?

ToastyPotato fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Sep 1, 2017

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Normally I only watch the Thursday shows but I really want to see that competition play out on TV. It should be the best TV moment of the season imo, complete with cheap scooter sound effects and oblivious Jason/Alex DRs.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

I'll be shocked if Alex isn't gambling on veto at this point. Which is a big gamble since Jason will be fighting for it too.

Paul I am guessing thinks throwing it to Christmas lets her dirty up her jury game, but there really isn't anything she could do aside from target Raven or Josh that would dirty her hands. Paul is on the fast track for second place.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Imv Paul 100% wins if he makes it to the end. Everyone on that jury so far is complaining the rest of the cast is playing "Big Paul" and resents them for it. Each new person to enter that jury house is going to be greeted with a smack upside the head and recriminations for being complicit in Paul's steamroll. If someone is sitting next to Paul at the end they're either gonna be lambasted for being an idiot or just ignored. There's points where Paul could be evicted, F3 probably the best chance, but I think the jury is his if he makes it.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Eh. I think Paul, if the game ended today, could probably beat everyone but Christmas, though Alex would have a chance assuming she suddenly became well composed and argued her case clearly. That said, Paul is going to be Paul ( and it already started) so he is going to start getting under the remaining people's skin with his poo poo. The problem Paul has is that he fully buys into his own hype, and everyone is already aware to some degree of the concept of being seen as a Paul sheep. The issue was that Paul has kind of been on the right side of the weekly targets every single week, so no one was going to waste time and social capital checking him. Jason and Kevin definitely bought Paul 1 more week, but it is a very weak distraction compared to the previous weeks, and Christmas really is the last person Paul should be pulling his poo poo with since she's already complained about him being pushy in the past.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christmas is Paul's biggest jury threat, although Alex could probably pose one as well. Right now Christmas' problem is that Cody and Marlena are so bitter that they're unlikely to consider a jury pitch and might just default to Paul to justify their "Big Paul" nonsense.

That's the problem with those jurors and viewers who say Paul is running the game. Once you're viewing the game from the perspective of "Paul is controlling everything" then anything that doesn't overtly hurt Paul looks like his move. "Everyone threw HOH to Christmas" sounds like something you should maybe assign some agency to Christmas for, but a lot of viewers (and likely the current jury) will just see Christmas as a pawn and Paul as the puppet master. Because it's easier for the bitter jurorists to believe Paul's running everything and Christmas and everyone else are idiots than it is for them to accept they hosed up and there may be more than one better player than them.

Christmas has to find a way to publicly usurp Paul. But she and Josh probably can't do that until F5 for fear of the numbers flipping on them. And who knows if they'll make that move? The temptation of a "safe" F3 with Paul and the fear of a bitter Paul poisoning the jury may be too much.

It's a very fine line and small window for Christmas and made all the harder by her unreliability as a competitor with the injury.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I wouldn't say Paul is "running" but I'd absolutely say he's played it better than anyone else so far in as much as he's positioned himself pretty well with everyone. I think Christmas, Alex and Josh are all playing good games too but none have the position Paul does. And since he's basically good with *everyone* and can pull some influence with all the separate groups... that's what has people saying he's running the game. But we know Christmas and Josh are all a little too on to Paul to really feel like he's running their game.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

The problem with Paul's position is that his form of "good" with everyone is the kind that has him basically lying to everyone in a very dangerous way. Christmas is fairly good with everyone too, but not in a way that has required her to pretend she was on board for a final 3 with them. Paul's promises and game talks with the remaining house guests will eventually blow up in his face, because he's gone around and reassured pretty much everyone left that he wants to work with them til the end.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't know that Paul's guaranteed to burn people. If he can manage to play the middle and let them pick each other off he might be able to manage it. But that essentially demands that he never win HOH again and never has 2 separate deals sitting on the block together. And that's hard to control.

Christmas definitely has a "cleaner" game where like she can put Jason up this week and make an argument that he repeatedly lied to her, was targeting her, and is a threat to her with Alex and that makes sense on paper and doesn't betray anyone. Jason adn Alex might not see it that way and might still get angry, but its a cleaner move than Paul could ever make.

No one's saying Paul isn't playing a good game. But there's a difference between playing a good game and "controlling the house." The latter takes away agency from the other players and implies there's no logic in their decisions in working with Paul or that the moves that benefit him don't also benefit them. That's an easy thing for a bitter juror like Cody to tell himself because it means everyone else is stupid and he did nothing wrong and was actually right all along. Its easy for viewers who have been focused on "when will someone take out Paul" all summer. But for players like Christmas and Josh its made sense and benefited them to work with Paul.

If Paul can make F2 without someone taking him out or him poisoning the jury too much with broken deals then he'll probably deserve to win. But that doesn't mean he's puppetmastered this game.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Game Update...

Alex and Jason are both totally ok with going on the block. That has Christmas really weirded out and second guessing things. She just can't figure out what Alex and Jason are thinking. She and Paul both think Alex may secretly want Jason to go this week for the betterment of her long term game but she'll never admit that much. Paul has all kinds of ideas of "pawns" and "backdoors" but Christmas is pretty adamant about Alex/Jason noms. She's just trying to figure out the best way to manage the fallout and try not to make an enemy of Alex.

It comes back to what we've been say. Paul has a lot of complicated lies and schemes where Christmas wants to play a "cleaner" game and not get bogged down in lies that will inevitably blow up. And she seems somewhat concerned that whatever she decides to do she can't control what Paul does off on the side.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

A creepy message just played saying the tree is "out of play" for the week. So no one took an apple for the second week. Christmas and Paul do a small celebration that they managed to placate everyone well enough to avoid that curveball.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bunnies, so nom time.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Feeds back. No apparent drama. Alex and Christmas hugging and laughing together.

Paul asks Jason if this is a plan to backdoor him. Jason is understandably confused by this nonsense. Jason seems confused in general and says he didn't expect to be nominated. Christmas apparently didn't explicitly state Jason was the target but that she was targeting "a strong male competitor." Paul's trying to play that that's him but saying it could be Jason or Kevin too. Jason is very confused and doesn't know where Alex stands in this. Paul keeps mindfucking him. Paul very clearly setting up Christmas to take all the heat saying that they all threw the HOH to her so she could take out Kevin so he's putting his faith in her. Jason says if he's the target he's going to be pissed at Alex for throwing and stuff.

Jason: I think I'm going to go tie my bedsheets together.

Christmas knows Paul is playing like he's clueless and scared. She didn't seem to especially like it but she didn't fight it much. But if Paul lays it on thick about "Christmas is loving you!" it could be a problem and drama. Jason and Alex don't keep their mouths shut and Christmas talks to people and has a tendency to get pissed off and go at them.

I don't think Paul's going home this week or anything, but its not entirely impossible if he badly overplays this "throw Christmas under the bus and play her against Jalex" thing. At the very least we might see Christmas privately or publicly go against him.

Raven tells Paul that Christmas told her to act like she assumes Kevin is the backdoor. This is the key. Does Paul stray too far from Raven's "I dunno, I assume Kevin?" and too far into "That loving bitch Christmas is betraying us after we gave her HOH!" Because Paul has a tendency to do that.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Paul = Lamer Littlefinger

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Everyone playing in POV besides Josh.

Paul's plan is to get Jason and Alex to throw him POV so he can win it and take Alex down to get Kevin up, then Paul and Alex vote to keep Jason while Christmas, Raven, and Josh vote out Jason.

Josh doesn't like this for the obvious reasons. He plainly sees that Paul is covering his own rear end and hanging Christmas and him out to dry. Christmas sees that but thinks its the right gameplay to protect the three off them for next week if Alex wins HOH. Josh clearly doubts that Paul is truly on their team and wants him to pick a side. Christmas thinks he'll "have" to get his hands dirty with Alex and Raven in time. Things get a little heated between them in the way Josh talks over people and Christmas loses her cool when she doesn't think someone is hearing her. Christmas encourages Josh to "push back" against Paul like she says she does but doesn't want him causing problems, a split, or animosity between them. She says they can all talk about it after POV. They both agree the ideal scenario is Raven winning POV. Josh is clearly very sketched out by Paul's POV and vote plans and talking about how he and Christmas have fought Paul's battles but he plays for himself. Christmas says she's "getting pissed" at the potential "ripples" and doesn't want Josh stirring up anything or creating problems. Christmas gives Josh her blessing to talk to Paul about this before POV and they agree to pretend this conversation never happened. They also goof around a lot and talk each other up after, so no apparent residual anger from the heated stuff.

I think Josh is 100% right but I also think Christmas is. There's nothing they can really do about Paul right now that won't create potential problems. They just have to manage Alex, Raven, and Kevin. But I'm starting to question if Christmas is looking for the ideal time to take a shot at Paul or if she really is looking to go F3 with him. Josh is clearly thinking about Paul as a threat. Christmas isn't giving any major sign right now she is, but she might just be hiding it so it doesn't get back to him or stir up Josh prematurely.

Josh tells Paul that he thinks its better if Raven wins POV. Paul says they can't control Kevin so its better for him to win POV and them to put him on the block. Paul pushes away any reservations about him covering his own rear end with some Raven, Kevin, and Jason bashing. That's his move.

In other news Jason is pretty sketched out about this whole situation. Alex thinks he's being paranoid. Jason suspects Alex might be in on it and Alex is getting annoyed at Jason "being a douche" to her. This is probably where part of Christmas' mindset is because she thinks a split between them is happening and they can turn Alex against Jason and make her ok with his eviction. I think Christmas is reading a bit too much into it. She also doesn't want the same kind of thing happening with her, Josh, and Paul.

Also Christmas, Paul, and Josh seem to have settled on "Team Misfits" as an alliance name.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul won POV.

This is the scenario Alex and Jason wanted because they think Paul is their third and now he uses it on Alex, Kevin goes up, and they're "safe." Its the situation Josh was dreading since Paul's going to push to let him vote out Kevin and force a tie so Christmas and Josh (and Raven, but no one cares about her) take the heat. Christmas seems ostensibly on board with this because she trusts Paul not to take a shot at them next week and to steer Alex away from them if she wins. Josh is clearly skeptical but there's not a lot that they can do about it now without blowing the entire house up.

I guess there's still the Kevin wildcard since Paul using POV on Alex assures he goes up.

Sounds like Bobby Moynihan hosted, synergy for his new sitcom.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Sep 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I guess everyone is as invested as I am at this stage but at some point today Paul used the POV on Alex and Kevin went up. Jason and Alex think Kevin is the target and Paul reassured Kevin that he's fine and to just play like he's going home. I have no details or opinion because I didn't turn the feeds on today and ain't gonna start now.

• Locked thread