Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

dragon enthusiast posted:

next half of the event is +15/pull
Thank God, I have too many pal mails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Did some pulls in my eternal quest for a goddamn Haku:

Mercuria
Muse :geno:
Apolluo
Ginchiyo
Cursed Dragon

The egg dragons seemlike nice inherits/actives for massive spike damage on their respective colors. Ginchiyo with her +2 combo board change and 2x 7c awakenings looks very nice for an Anubis/Diablos sub. Muse and Cursed Dragon look like garbage. I nee to go through my box and clean out leftover MH mats too apparently.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

yo finally I can burn all my mails and also have free 297s for these latent slot tamas from this quest

pankus
Jul 30, 2003

Evil Fluffy posted:

Did some pulls in my eternal quest for a goddamn Haku:

Mercuria
Muse :geno:
Apolluo
Ginchiyo
Cursed Dragon

The egg dragons seemlike nice inherits/actives for massive spike damage on their respective colors. Ginchiyo with her +2 combo board change and 2x 7c awakenings looks very nice for an Anubis/Diablos sub. Muse and Cursed Dragon look like garbage. I nee to go through my box and clean out leftover MH mats too apparently.

Note that the active changes when you awaken them so figure out of you want to use as a sub or inherit. And don't waste skill ups like I did!

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

I thought it was +15 descend bosses, not +15 pal machine.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Will the September Quest rewards disappear from the quest screen next month? Wondering if I can just leave the rewards in there rather than slowly expire in my mail.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

The Hebug posted:

Will the September Quest rewards disappear from the quest screen next month? Wondering if I can just leave the rewards in there rather than slowly expire in my mail.

Yes.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

The Hebug posted:

I would be safe and put them in the mail.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

robbob posted:

If nothing else I'm sure you could have goon carry you for ilsix, no stones required.

You haven't seen me puzzle yet. :v:

Actually, once I reconfigure my Verdandi to have heart pierce, it might be slightly easier than I thought. Still need some luck on the boss board because I don't have a Skuld.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Hebug posted:

They disappears but not immediately, you'll have around a week into October to cash the rewards.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

It is possible from anecdotal reports on reddit, that the current godfest has a 0% chance of rolling a silver egg.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

delfin posted:

You haven't seen me puzzle yet. :v:

Actually, once I reconfigure my Verdandi to have heart pierce, it might be slightly easier than I thought. Still need some luck on the boss board because I don't have a Skuld.

any decent lead can oneshot ilsix with a fua backing them up. the floor before him needs fuujin's active to bypass tho, so you'll want a lead with damage control if you don't have that

also, did they change ilsix's tech dungeon? I could have sworn the penultimate floor had that elephant cyberbeast but padx is showing a flower dragon

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
i dont think alfucker even existed when ilsix released so you're just high

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Phew, finally cleared Azazel with a team I saw in the PDX comments: Anubis (Shotel)/Mito (ReYomi)/Avalon Drake/Momiji/Romia/Diablos.

I stalled on wave 1, then killed with Romia. Popped Mito's Yomi active and killed wave 2. Popped Avalon Drake for wave 3, then Momiji and Shotel on Azazel.

Took like 7 tries. Very easy to get to the boss, but you need like 13-14 combo in addition to a column of hearts so that took skyfall luck. Fun team though. Mito is loving deadly

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

pankus posted:

Note that the active changes when you awaken them so figure out of you want to use as a sub or inherit. And don't waste skill ups like I did!

I didn't even notice that about Tachibana, so I think I'll have to keep her as-is and not evolve her.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Evil Fluffy posted:

I didn't even notice that about Tachibana, so I think I'll have to keep her as-is and not evolve her.

idk that there are any leads that would rather use her base as an inherit than just having her awoken form as a sub (or in sakuya's case, a paired lead)

that's the kinda thing you do when you have duplicates of something

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
Official stream ended, no viewer rewards but they did confirm that trading is coming with the next update and announced that FF collab is returning Soon(TM). Pixel ults ahoy!

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Rolled mostly garbage, sadly:
Red Sonia
Red Chester
Red egg (dupe)
Red Wizard
Green egg
Green Wizard
Satsuki (dupe)
Haku (!)

Haku is, as far as I can tell, the only thing of note in there and I'm pretty pleased with her. Maybe not 40 stones happy, but whatever.

isndl
May 2, 2012
There are reports that this godfest is bugged(?) to have zero silvers, troll golds are still in though. If we're lucky we might get compensation stones but who knows.

There's still ~2.5 hours left on the godfest if anyone wants to press their luck in light of no silvers. I did a courtesy roll and got Nene, then a celebratory roll and got Khopis. :shrug:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it'd be kinda weird to get compensation stones for a bug in our favor. "sorry the godfest was better than we anticipated"

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Evil Fluffy posted:

Weird, most people evolve her. In what team are you planning to use her?

isndl posted:

There are reports that this godfest is bugged(?) to have zero silvers, troll golds are still in though. If we're lucky we might get compensation stones but who knows.

There's still ~2.5 hours left on the godfest if anyone wants to press their luck in light of no silvers. I did a courtesy roll and got Nene, then a celebratory roll and got Khopis. :shrug:

gently caress you GungHo! I needed a 4* red riding hood for reasons and spent like a billion stones chasing one!

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
Rolled 3 85 packs looking for some more Samurai 2 stuff. Ended up with 1 Inahime, 1 Nene, 2 Ginchiyo, 2 Nohime, and a whopping 5 Oichi. I was also hoping for a Yog but I wasn't that lucky. I did get a second Fujin, though.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

i whaled for dmeta like 2-3 years ago and i finally got her today on my phone (which is my main atm) so yay!

i could use a few more subs for her still but i can still cobble a few okay teams together for her based off some discord advice.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
got two exta suzakus and a loving Haku! Finally!

I also got two loving Eschamalis. what the poo poo do I do with those?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

So how does trading work for once it's added? I'd love to take the Haku off of my alt for my main's D.Athena team and have her replace one of my Sima Yi subs (or Persephone).

trucutru posted:

Weird, most people evolve her. In what team are you planning to use her?

Probably as a sub on anubis/diablos and the +combo will help make up for me being a dumb idiot who constantly makes 7c boards that repeatedly manage to end up with zero skyfalls.

e: I need to refine the team but it's currently just Anubis/R.Leilan/Glavenus/Raijin/R.Yomi

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Sep 2, 2017

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

Evil Fluffy posted:

Probably as a sub on anubis/diablos and the +combo will help make up for me being a dumb idiot who constantly makes 7c boards that repeatedly manage to end up with zero skyfalls.

e: I need to refine the team but it's currently just Anubis/R.Leilan/Glavenus/Raijin/R.Yomi

You think that +combo makes up having a finger less all the time? Not to speak of the other additional awakenings and the stats you lose out on.

Probably not :ssh:

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

No REM trading. Monsters with MP lower than 100.

reddit posted:

Only non-REM monsters below 100 MP in value.

Trades must be for equal rarity.

Trades are one for one.

You must have been friends with the person for 30 days to trade with them.

You can post a card that you're offering with a list of things you will accept for your friends to search through.

And you can only ask for things you have actually had before. I wanted something but since I never obtained it, I had to pray someone put it up. Or you can ask in discord or wherever.

isndl
May 2, 2012

Evil Fluffy posted:

So how does trading work for once it's added? I'd love to take the Haku off of my alt for my main's D.Athena team and have her replace one of my Sima Yi subs (or Persephone).

Trading is farmable stuff only, you're stuck with your REM pulls. It's mostly good for swapping evo mats, pys, latents, etc.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Evil Fluffy posted:

Trading is limited to only farmable stuff below a certain MP cost (which has been adjusted accordingly for some stuff ).

As for how it works you select a thing you want to trade away and what are the acceptable things (up to five, but you only get one) you want in return. It's real straightforward. I don't really care that much about it since farming crap is a good stamina sink but, from time to time, I need some stupid material that cannot be gotten easily so I just ask for it in exchange for some good bait.

e: I wish you could trade five for five (only one item would be traded, of course). There isn't much being traded across my friends right now, besides the ever-present Zo-special. In any case, I try to fulfill any crap <-> crap trade I can when I check what my friends want.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Sep 2, 2017

FirstPlayer
Jan 1, 2007

Beat me up and earn
fifteen respect points

Tir McDohl posted:

Phew, finally cleared Azazel with a team I saw in the PDX comments: Anubis (Shotel)/Mito (ReYomi)/Avalon Drake/Momiji/Romia/Diablos.

I stalled on wave 1, then killed with Romia. Popped Mito's Yomi active and killed wave 2. Popped Avalon Drake for wave 3, then Momiji and Shotel on Azazel.

Took like 7 tries. Very easy to get to the boss, but you need like 13-14 combo in addition to a column of hearts so that took skyfall luck. Fun team though. Mito is loving deadly

I did Anubis (Light Hanzo)/FUA Verdandi/Light Kanna/Kaede/Mito (Acala)/Diablos; agreeing with Mito being rad.

Floor 1 stall/kill without actives, 2 Kaede or Mito and kill, 3 use the other and kill, 4 pop everything else, set up a column and prong the poo poo out of him. On my successful run I actually only got a 9 combo and still took him out. :madmax:

In hindsight to make it even easier I could have popped Kanna on 3 so that I could have Mito's extra combo on 4 along with the continuing damage buff.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
Is anyone else encountering pal point reset around 0530 and at 0800 ET once every week or two?

isndl
May 2, 2012

Ironsolid posted:

Is anyone else encountering pal point reset around 0530 and at 0800 ET once every week or two?

Are you actually getting two resets, or just a 'new day has begun' message? Because the message can pop up randomly for whatever reason without a pal point reset, it's known to happen.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

isndl posted:

Are you actually getting two resets, or just a 'new day has begun' message? Because the message can pop up randomly for whatever reason without a pal point reset, it's known to happen.

Two resets ;)

I used all of my BFs on the several occasions it has happened twice within 2 hours and gained all the points both times.

Ironsolid fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Sep 3, 2017

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

So the only purpose to those tr-god masks is to make the red athena and light azazel ults, right?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

at the moment yea, that's all they do. we only have azazel in na right now so it's really just him

you can assume it'll be used for all of the post revo ults going forward tho, at least for the farmable stuff

isndl
May 2, 2012
It's also used for the light Jormungandr, if you weren't able to get him from the OSC or feel the need to have more.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
JP just added Hera-Nyx who uses it too if you want a 30% true gravity

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

NA trading is here real soon, and I need a Mizutsune Purplefur and a Mizutsune Scale. I have some of the other 6* mats leftover that I can trade:

2x Glavenus Fang
Rath Wingtalon+
Kirin Azure Peak
Hvy Narga Fang

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tsurupettan posted:

NA trading is here real soon, and I need a Mizutsune Purplefur and a Mizutsune Scale. I have some of the other 6* mats leftover that I can trade:

2x Glavenus Fang
Rath Wingtalon+
Kirin Azure Peak
Hvy Narga Fang

how soon we talking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Herr Tog posted:

how soon we talking?

two days? We should be getting it with next maint.