Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Corek posted:

2019: Jake Paul compound in Neo Los Angeles destroyed by CyberTrump

CyberTrump did the right thing here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Admiral Ray posted:

american media is very excited to tell you the pros and cons about having an openly fascist government!
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

this is their top story replete with pictures of scary antifa and nazis being victimized. we're so hosed

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
if cybertrump destroys jake paul dont be surprised if barron pulls a coup

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
ur liberal "allies" have betrayed u only PSL can save u now

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

cargo cult posted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

this is their top story replete with pictures of scary antifa and nazis being victimized. we're so hosed

You're no more hosed than you were a week ago. In fact it might even be a good thing that the liberal mask is slipping this hard. Shows where the establishment really stands, and the nazis are ideologically incapable of getting it.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

turns out the people who ran over women with cars were the real victims all along

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/funkyvegbro1996/status/903388816387571712

:thunk:

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Is this post meant as sarcasm?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lmao

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Didn't the Clinton welfare reform bill supposedly made it more difficult to freeload? How come labor participation only modestly went up after it past and then went down?

punk rebel ecks has issued a correction as of 20:34 on Sep 1, 2017

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmG1-gPpxnE

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

crying nazi getting the best people to defend him

https://twitter.com/davidnir/status/903684306048098305

https://twitter.com/davidnir/status/903694203586318337

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
has anyone considered punching nazis in the dick with shotguns because that seems pretty cool

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Look at these nerds.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

drat, think i'm too jewish for them to be interested in me were i not a smelly shut in

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

G....Gaben?

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

punk rebel ecks posted:

Didn't the Clinton welfare reform bill supposedly made it more difficult to freeload? How come labor participation only modestly went up after it past and then went down?

its almost like maybe freeloading wasn't a real problem :thunk:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Sometimes I wish I could just Freeload. That would own.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Montasque posted:

Sometimes I wish I could just Freeload. That would own.

Got a friend who's an electrical engineer at a nuke plant who's been in the center of a slap fight between the union and management for the past three years. Management wants to fire him, but not bad enough to cross the union and the union wants him to stay on but it's complicated enough that actually getting him back into the plant would be a major operation. He's essentially been sitting on his rear end at home "on-call" collecting a paycheck for doing nothing since the whole mess started. Guy got a bullshit job at a club because they play good music and there are a lot of women who go there. I call him the luckiest motherfucker that I know.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Zeroisanumber posted:

Got a friend who's an electrical engineer at a nuke plant who's been in the center of a slap fight between the union and management for the past three years. Management wants to fire him, but not bad enough to cross the union and the union wants him to stay on but it's complicated enough that actually getting him back into the plant would be a major operation. He's essentially been sitting on his rear end at home "on-call" collecting a paycheck for doing nothing since the whole mess started. Guy got a bullshit job at a club because they play good music and there are a lot of women who go there. I call him the luckiest motherfucker that I know.

Your friend is living the gently caress out of life.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Zeroisanumber posted:

That's a pretty good gig, drat. Enjoy it while it lasts, poster friend.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

lmfao

THE ANTIFA ARE HACKINGS ME

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Montasque posted:

Look at these nerds.

Using hot girls to draw in loser guys is a winning recruitment strategy, but how did they get the hot girls to join? Not even scientology has crews that look like that.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

business hammocks posted:

Using hot girls to draw in loser guys is a winning recruitment strategy, but how did they get the hot girls to join? Not even scientology has crews that look like that.

why did lauren southern or tammy laren or that cassandra chick get involved in the alt-right when they're obviously just libertines more interested in their own hedonism than any political objectives

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

it's a continental European alt-right group which ironically is the hotbed for more normie fascist group since they have actual parties they can support beyond a clown like trump, such as the national front, alternative for germany, party for freedom, lega nord, swiss people's party, and the true finns

that's why I think a European country is more likely to go fascist then the USA in the near future, they've got better infrastructure then our fascists fwiw

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
so i was watching the video of the guy from /leftypol/ loving with pewtube and at one point the pewtube person says "political correctness is a marxist idead", which is patently false when you consider that marxism is all about considering how class plays a role in politics and the economy. it's not politically correct to talk about things like social class, how much someone makes vs someone else, ect. the idea of political correctness i a wholly liberal one, born not from maxist ideology but from liberalism. something the reactionary right really likes to do is paint anything they disagree with as being marxist in origin, when in reality most of the things they hate most are liberal; born from the free market.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

that paragraph has more thought and reading put into marx than all of the right who complain about him together

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

the alt-right really doesn't read, they watch 90 minute long YouTube videos of weirdos blaming everything on minorities and spasm with pleasure whenever alt-right lingo is said

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

so i was watching the video of the guy from /leftypol/ loving with pewtube and at one point the pewtube person says "political correctness is a marxist idead"

They mean that the term "politically correct" was used in a different context in the past by the Soviet state, referring to toeing the party line. Because we now use the same words in the modern era, those words clearly also mean the same thing instead of something completely different and entirely unrelated.

It's intentional intellectual dishonesty.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

so i was watching the video of the guy from /leftypol/ loving with pewtube and at one point the pewtube person says "political correctness is a marxist idead", which is patently false when you consider that marxism is all about considering how class plays a role in politics and the economy. it's not politically correct to talk about things like social class, how much someone makes vs someone else, ect. the idea of political correctness i a wholly liberal one, born not from maxist ideology but from liberalism. something the reactionary right really likes to do is paint anything they disagree with as being marxist in origin, when in reality most of the things they hate most are liberal; born from the free market.

It's the same reason they call everyone who marches against them a communist, and say that communists are suppressing their right to free speech.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Agean90 posted:

Looting owns i wish i could go looting sometime. If i dont need anything i wouldnt even take anything, just offer to carry stuff for people with kids/the elderly.

I did this once, a really good way to cement yourself with the community.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

White women are just as racist as white men.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Orange+County

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

being an attractive figurehead preaching to all the adoring chinless chuds is a great way to get a lot of influence really quickly, even if you're real loving stupid. it's zero effort

especially if the people you're influencing are infamous for being handholdless losers

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

McGlockenshire posted:

They mean that the term "politically correct" was used in a different context in the past by the Soviet state, referring to toeing the party line. Because we now use the same words in the modern era, those words clearly also mean the same thing instead of something completely different and entirely unrelated.

It's intentional intellectual dishonesty.

Also a dodge of the modern origin of the term as a right-wing slur peddled by Rush Limbaugh and the National Review in the 1990s to attack the left--specifically because of the soviet origin.

It's never been a term used by the people it's meant to criticize.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

White women are just as racist as white men.

You kind of have to be on the margins to be a mark for radicalization, though, which usually involves being ugly. This could be America-centric of me, but I'd expect beautiful people to just become bourgeois racists and not militant bomb-throwers. All the American nazis are fat potato-looking fuckers or 'roided-out tattoo canvases. Mostly poor or without economic mobility and overwhelmingly male.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

You end up with dum-dums like this fellow who are harmless and confused.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Also a dodge of the modern origin of the term as a right-wing slur peddled by Rush Limbaugh and the National Review in the 1990s to attack the left--specifically because of the soviet origin.

they also were trying to use the term as a cudgel to remove vulgarity from the left (while keeping it for themselves)

which of course the centrists were more than happy to oblige

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Amazing

https://twitter.com/JacksonJLanders/status/903698117144576000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Imagine basing your persona as a lawyer on the blue space chicken from Futurama.