Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

Since they released Shadow Demonic Auriel and Shadow Tyrael, wonder if they're going to release a mount to match them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
I think the devs would be very happy to release ten more tints of legendary horses.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

Sadly yes, because you know people would buy it with their shards.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

The odd part is that there are no legendary beasts which seem to be quite popular.

The mounts I'm most sad I'll never have:
the Rooster
all the billies

Worse news is that lunar new year for 2018 is year of the dog, which is pretty blah.

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
I just wish we had some Zerg themed mounts

Mind over Matter
Jun 1, 2007
Four to a dollar.

There was a creepy Zerg eyeball disc, presumably it will come back for Halloween or something.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Confirming that I'm eagerly awaiting Halloween and hoarding my boxes and shards so I can get Stukov his Zergplate mount.

Also, Hanzo and Alexestradazdazdagaagasga was noted as confirmed in that Kel'thuzad video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8WqGVX0DWI&t=204s
Look at the upper left of the screen at 3:24, you'll probably need to fullscreen and 1080p the video to read it clearly.

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER

Mind over Matter posted:

There was a creepy Zerg eyeball disc, presumably it will come back for Halloween or something.

The Eye Pad rules.

My mount I'm sad I'll never have is the moneypig. I had the money at the time too, but I foolishly chose to fill my roster.

Heroes are forever, skins can be seasonal, mounts are fleeting.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

http://i.imgur.com/8UWiw8n.mp4

:flashfap:

brb grinding from gold 1 to Master so I can get the rainbow one

daily reminder you should TL placements before Monday's reset! /join SAGoons /join TeamLeague /join Team League also https://www.tinyurl.com/sagoons is the Discord, but usually people find a team in the blizz chat, THEN join Discord, so if Discord is empty it doesn't mean goons aren't playing.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Honest Q: why does anyone pick a non-rehgar support if Rehgar's still open? He does everything!

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

No Wave posted:

Honest Q: why does anyone pick a non-rehgar support if Rehgar's still open? He does everything!

Fat Beats

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together

No Wave posted:

Similar to Dehaka, reading his skillset for the first time makes him seem lame and ineffective.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

No Wave posted:

I think the devs would be very happy to release ten more tints of legendary horses.

Email "Spectre tinted horse" to Blizz if you want a guaranteed job offer.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Bogart posted:

Only if i get a One Night in Karazhan / Great Gatsby Medivh skin out of it.

That setting was wasted so much.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Mind over Matter posted:

That's C'Thun themed, I think. Incidently, C'thun should be the next hero.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Please god no :negative:

Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

Pitchfork was wrong. (f)lowers of Algerbong is crap.
If nothing else, it'd be interesting to see how the HOTS team shores up Hanzo's bare bones rear end kit the way they did DVa's.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Raise your hand if you want to get hit in the head with a loving tree trunk when you go around every corner!

They better not replace Ana/Junkrat with the bad weaboo brother.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Spudd posted:

Raise your hand if you want to get hit in the head with a loving tree trunk when you go around every corner!

They better not replace Ana/Junkrat with the bad weaboo brother.

If they decide to actually go ahead and release a poo poo character like Hanzo I hope Junkrat comes first to at least make up for it. I s2g Blizz. Don't let me see Hanzo's stupid idiot face before Junkrat's wonderful hansome one :argh:

Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

Pitchfork was wrong. (f)lowers of Algerbong is crap.
Every single Overwatch character is probably in various stages of development in all reality.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
They could release a monkey professor who lives on the moon, instead we get another broody Japanese guy with questionable facial hair

Mind over Matter
Jun 1, 2007
Four to a dollar.

No Torbjorn, no peace.

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER
And meanwhile no Kyle "Blackthorne" Vlaros, or a single TLV skin or tint since 2015. Poor classic blizzard fans. There are dozens of us, dozens!

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Valeera seems pretty good to me. I think she's quite versatile. Still want to pull off tr blade flurry poisons build though.

I think she's played a bit differently to Nova. I usually just fight with her and vanish to escape or confirm a kill

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Hopefully Hanzo's Sonic Arrow is global

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

I finally buy Malthiel with coins, the first time I've bought a legendary hero not on sale since I started playing. Level him up from 5 to 7 guess what's in the second chest? Malthiel. gently caress you blizzard.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Sep 2, 2017

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Semper Fudge posted:

If nothing else, it'd be interesting to see how the HOTS team shores up Hanzo's bare bones rear end kit the way they did DVa's.

I imagine his second Ult will be a ninja stealth move, because how else can we make him even more frustrating to play with & against?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HitTheTargets posted:

I imagine his second Ult will be a ninja stealth move, because how else can we make him even more frustrating to play with & against?

So... Shadowstalk?

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I was thinking an "I'm Valeera now" button.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

2nd ultimate will just be a global bullshit headshot on everyone

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

skipThings posted:

They could release a monkey professor who lives on the moon, instead we get another broody Japanese guy with questionable facial hair

Winston is a gorilla and also a highly respected scientist, please treat him as such.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
I hate all Overwatch heroes in this game except for Lucio.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

lucifirius posted:

I hate all Overwatch heroes in this game except for Lucio.

Zarya is cool and good though, she is a lot of fun to play.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

D.Va good so what

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y59tQmX0lzU

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Reminder that Tyrande is not a second healer, she is a self-sustain assassin with on-demand stealth & MS, ranged AOE stun, global snipes, and an armor debuff:

She can also do this:

https://clips.twitch.tv/InventiveObservantInternCeilingCat

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Spudd posted:

2nd ultimate will just be a global bullshit headshot on everyone

それは高い午後です。

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Spudd posted:

Zarya is cool and good though, she is a lot of fun to play.

Oh she's fine and nice too. She's not in your face and has good abilities and non bullshit mobility.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Winston is a gorilla and also a highly respected scientist, please treat him as such.

Highly respected? Maybe by his computer girlfriend, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
reminder thta the best sonud effect in hots is varian's lunatic scream when he colossus slams