Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the best game trilogy is Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 2, and The Witcher 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

GobiasIndustries posted:

Real Mitchell is dumb enough, no need to post fake accounts

https://twitter.com/billmitchellvi/status/898348540228911105

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

sounds about right. rossenstein trying to cover his(and his bosses) rear end gives bullshit reason for firing instead of trumps baby bullshit.

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
Real Bill Mitchell is the seventh of his name, not the sixth.

alternatively

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

don't gimme any of that RDR is a sequel BS

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

That DICK! posted:

alright, you know what, mitchell's been bad enough lately i'm not gonna sit here and tolerate a gosh dang parody account

lock this drat thread until we figure this out

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

does cumshitter run this parody account??

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
my mom is in fact 69

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
lol trumps other black friend resigned

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Reality Winner posted:

my mom is in fact 69

nice

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

show billm that account. his dad is bill mitchell 6 and he'd get super pissed.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I vote fake account being the only bitchell allowed. he gets me

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

hahahahahah :wtc: :piss:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

That DICK! posted:

don't gimme any of that RDR is a sequel BS

Spiritual successor in the same franchise

Read dead revolver was basically sunset riders 3d and rdredemption feels like a loving interactive Remington

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jazerus posted:

does cumshitter run this parody account??
cumshitter dont even run his own parody account :sad:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

radical meme posted:

The fact that your post says, "one of my cats" probably says it all. Get help as soon as possible.

cats and dogs are good.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Red Dead Redemption fuckin rules. Witcher 3 fuckin rules, but I couldn't get into Gwent *ducks*

Also what's been going on today. I had to work a bunch and since then I've been deeply focused on drinking

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
my theory is that both accounts are real bill mitchells
:goonsay:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Robert Plant posted:

Red Dead Redemption fuckin rules. Witcher 3 fuckin rules, but I couldn't get into Gwent *ducks*

Also what's been going on today. I had to work a bunch and since then I've been deeply focused on drinking

yeah i never could get into gwent. i am not into card games in video games. just seems weird.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

my theory is that both accounts are real bill mitchells
:goonsay:

bill mitchell is the best proof that nothing is real though :thunk:

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Mugatu?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

all Mitchell accounts are real as they are a lineage of Mitchells from the first to the seventh :thumbsup:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I think on reflection my main prob with XCOM 2 is that Bradford's VA sucks and he never fuckin shuts up (yes there are mods to help this but they don't do enough).

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
can you guys seriously start a separate bill mitchell thread - the self ownage after the seth rogan thing was legit funny but aside from that it's pretty lame

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/tedfrank/status/903756287107792897

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Like I remember deciding at one point that I'm gonna do a fresh playthrough of Red Dead, only this time I'm gonna do it as a bad guy. Gonna rob people, rob trains, hog tie civilians and leave'em on railroad tracks.

Couldn't do it. Could bring myself to do it. John Martson wouldn't do that poo poo, and I'm not about to make him.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

there was a nasty car crash in front of my house just now, walk out see a lady with her face mashed up in the sidewalk. shes responsive, doesn't look to have any fractures and just has a few scrapes and bruises. the old man from next door tells me she rushed out of the car right after impacting the other one before dropping there. i loled and just told her to calm down till the ambulance came by. ambulance came, told them what happened and just walked back in to keep posting and playing poe

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

apparently the DLC is so ingrained into XCOM 2 that I have to download the dang game all over again :cripes:

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

this is honestly the least objectionable thing I've heard about Trump

if for some reason someone wanted to shoot a movie in my house I am 100% going to ask to be in the movie

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"oh hi donny you're my favorite president."

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

there was a nasty car crash in front of my house just now, walk out see a lady with her face mashed up in the sidewalk. shes responsive, doesn't look to have any fractures and just has a few scrapes and bruises. the old man from next door tells me she rushed out of the car right after impacting the other one before dropping there. i loled and just told her to calm down till the ambulance came by. ambulance came, told them what happened and just walked back in to keep posting and playing poe

stop snitching

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

it's messed up that there's such a shortage of good western games besides Red Dead

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger was awesome and I got it for like 2 bucks on sale but that's just about the only other one I can think of

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Robert Plant posted:

Like I remember deciding at one point that I'm gonna do a fresh playthrough of Red Dead, only this time I'm gonna do it as a bad guy. Gonna rob people, rob trains, hog tie civilians and leave'em on railroad tracks.

Couldn't do it. Could bring myself to do it. John Martson wouldn't do that poo poo, and I'm not about to make him.

Best part of RDR is just walking into people in town until they fall over

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

breathe with me

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

cats and dogs are good.

"A" cat or "a" dog are good.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

You could just cut part of the shot out so you just have trump walking through before the leads are like "who the gently caress was that cocksucker"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

radical meme posted:

"A" cat or "a" dog are good.

"a" radical meme post is good

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

i dont want the medics to waste their time thinking she flew out of her car and landed there

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

he desperately needs the recognition of al pacino saying 'hello mr trump'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

when donny's not on the screen, all the other characters should ask themselves "where's donny???"

• Locked thread