Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

homeless snail posted:

its one of the better looking psx games at least, if you run it in an emulator at a high res it could pass for a PS2 game

Its also got some amazing compression on the game. The file size is tiny on vita. Its a game you cant justify deleting

The game is pretty drab for stretches though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I decided to make a lite-LP thread out of my XCOM 2 campaign, it's up in BYOB.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Do you like Twilight Princess?

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
#teamtatortotsfromsonics

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

i hadnt really played it but i needed something else to play on this wii u so i am doing so now

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The walking around the forest music in the Ys 8 demo was okay but not great, the boss music was :black101: though

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

It could use a HD remaster on Switch.

Or on PS4. :kheldragar:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/MAGFest/status/903833206524391424

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
burger king has things that they call "onion rings" but they're... bad. they don't even use like, batter, it's... just crunchy bland shake n bake or somethin i dunno gently caress it's gross

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Grouchio posted:

It could use a HD remaster on Switch.

Or on PS4. :kheldragar:

I don't think it needs another hd remaster.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I don't think it needs another hd remaster.
It had one?

Ohhhhhhhh.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I don't even remember what my reg date is, what is it?

Edit: Oh, I see. I've had the same avatar since then too, actually!

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

mutata posted:

I don't even remember what my reg date is, what is it?
Roughly three weeks before the War in Iraq started.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Grouchio posted:

Roughly three weeks before the War in Iraq started.

Jeeeeeeesus...

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

mutata posted:

Jeeeeeeesus...

watched bush start a loving war

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

People vape indoors like it's somehow so much better than cigarettes. Just vapin' away in the loving line at the grocery store. I hope they all choke on their vape juice somehow

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Macaluso posted:

People vape indoors like it's somehow so much better than cigarettes. Just vapin' away in the loving line at the grocery store. I hope they all choke on their vape juice somehow

"It's OK to make people around me inhale nicotine as long as it smells good!" - something millenials actually believe

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Mordja posted:

watched bush start a loving war

i'm so mad i missed the 9/11 thread

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

corn in the bible posted:

i hadnt really played it but i needed something else to play on this wii u so i am doing so now

it's really good. the wolf parts drag it down a bit but once you get to the point in the game where you can switch in and out it's pretty awesome

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

games that will never leave early access: the 3D space station 13 clone that just showed up on steam, developed by the dayz guy

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones

homeless snail posted:

developed by the dayz guy

Is he actually still showing his face on videogames?

What's the game name?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

HoboNews posted:

Is he actually still showing his face on videogames?

What's the game name?
Stationeers, doesn't look too bad tbh although a bit more space engineers than SS13 at the moment. feature list is a crazy early access warning sign tho

he actually released a real rear end completed game last year, Out of Ammo, that was one of the best among the first batch of VR games, so dayz guy is alright by me

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Arby's Curly Fries are top tier

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

homeless snail posted:

Stationeers, doesn't look too bad tbh although a bit more space engineers than SS13 at the moment. feature list is a crazy early access warning sign tho

he actually released a real rear end completed game last year, Out of Ammo, that was one of the best among the first batch of VR games, so dayz guy is alright by me

I won't care about this until you can make bombs out of potato chips and water.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I won't care about this until you can make bombs out of potato chips and water.
it doesn't have any kind of adversarial mode or roles yet, which IMO is kind of missing the point of why people play SS13. I'm watching some youtube vids of it now though and I have decided, I will buy this game because it actually looks a lot better than space engineers despite SE being in early access for approximately 69 months

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

FirstAidKite posted:

Curly Fries are top tier

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Hell, agreed

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

precision posted:

"It's OK to make people around me inhale nicotine as long as it smells good like stale root beer!" - something millenials actually believe

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
goddamn it now i want some curly fries but no place that's open right now serves them

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

precision posted:

goddamn it now i want some curly fries but no place that's open right now serves them

Same, but Jack in the Box is near. My struggle is that I just got undressed enough to game.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

God stop it I still have over an hour until breakfast. And that's cereal

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Avatars are such a useful schema for a message board.

This reminded me that I'm going on 7 years of being a Stupid Newbie. Is there an archive of the old newbie avs? Might do a throwback on my regday to throw more money at these dead gay forums. Iirc they were kittens once?

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

vince mcmahon is a national treasure

edit: oh gently caress guess i'm jumping back in. FFT is my favorite

TheHoosier fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Sep 2, 2017

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ff14 is making a strong case right now, for game of the year, by making itself a sequel to fft

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Viewtiful Jew posted:

This is neat right? I think it's pretty neat.

It's less neat since the money for the family comes only from sales in select regions in the US and nowhere else. That's Warner Bros being charitable.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

homeless snail posted:

ff14 is making a strong case right now, for game of the year, by making itself a sequel to fft

Unless FF14 turns into an SRPG I don't care

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Andrast posted:

Unless FF14 turns into an SRPG I don't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

FirstAidKite posted:

Arby's Curly Fries are top tier
My absolute favorite fast food combo was a 2003 Cheesy Fries, Nacho Cheese Bites, a Milkshake and a DBZ toy. :allears:

Also more recently a frito pie down south.

• Locked thread