Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Apparently they're adding Lyse's first outfit to the Mogshop (they're not ready to give away her dancer outfit or so they say or something).

I'd definitely be interested in that glamour, but only the jacket part. I want a shirt under it, not a boob tube.

I really need that jacket. I don't mind the boob tube, I just need it to be dyeable.

It won't be dyeable will it. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Can someone draw me an idea of where Ivalice is on the world map

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Can someone draw me an idea of where Ivalice is on the world map

Above Othard

literally above Othard

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Seeing the adventurer suqads fianlly able to go into dungeons will be great, I'm eager to see how that will work.

Also, housing confirmed.

Dev thread is short, but here.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
Glamour system changes aren't 4.1 but will be sometime in 4.x from what I' seeing..however, 4.1 -will- move the glamour unlock quest to level 13.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
:homebrew: :homebrew: :homebrew:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh man, i might need those boots.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

How are they so good at getting me excited about playing this game with (almost) every new patch? I was just starting to consider playing something else for a while too. I hear SWTOR has some exciting new bugs I've been meaning to check out

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

the edda dress looks like the same material as a trash bag

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.

Ainsley McTree posted:

How are they so good at getting me excited about playing this game with (almost) every new patch? I was just starting to consider playing something else for a while too. I hear SWTOR has some exciting new bugs I've been meaning to check out

But how can new bugs ever top the joy and delight that is Tiny Jorgan/Tiny Satele?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm so loving hard right now.

I loving called it!
Oh man this is gonna be so cool

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor

Blockhouse posted:

Above Othard

literally above Othard

I wonder if this is going to somehow involve the weird thing that happened during the fight against Zenos, where he CLEARLY yanked us in a funny direction on the Xorth axis.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

a kitten posted:

Oh man, i might need those boots.

The only reason I'd buy the Edda costume is for those boots but I'd do it in a heartbeat. I was so disappointed in the Yuna boots.

Also, if ULTIMATE COILS is all three bosses at once, does that mean well see twisters + meteors + tethers simultaneously?

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Well gently caress. I guess I need to get into Savage Omega. I'm geared for it and everything, but I just haven't made the effort to seek out friends. My plan is for someone to say "Hey Sonic, wanna do things?" and I can just go from there. That poo poo is hella secondary to that Ivalice poster though. Super excited to see Ramza. Sounds like 4.1 is going to be a massive patch.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

SonicRulez posted:

Well gently caress. I guess I need to get into Savage Omega. I'm geared for it and everything, but I just haven't made the effort to seek out friends. My plan is for someone to say "Hey Sonic, wanna do things?" and I can just go from there. That poo poo is hella secondary to that Ivalice poster though. Super excited to see Ramza. Sounds like 4.1 is going to be a massive patch.

Take a look around catgirl bargains, see if someone is recruiting.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

If you aren't hype for Ramza and Delita showing up (and loving GARO-designed bosses) then you can blame yourself or God.

Squadron glamours kind of undermines my months-long hunt for a few specific goofy outfit NPCs, but I'll take it.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I can't wait to hear the bard instrument cacophony in the high population zones when that feature drops

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Thundarr posted:

If you aren't hype for Ramza and Delita showing up (and loving GARO-designed bosses) then you can blame yourself or God.

I never played Tactics so I don't really care about the Dumb Name Squad showing up in my catgirl simulator. Doesn't mean the content won't be good I just won't get a nostalgia boner over it.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
The mogstation is such a weirdly terrible site on so many levels. I guess it's just not a priority to make it not function like something out of the early 90's web.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

UHD posted:

I never played Tactics so I don't really care about the Dumb Name Squad showing up in my catgirl simulator. Doesn't mean the content won't be good I just won't get a nostalgia boner over it.

:same:

But the game has a good track record of making the content fun even if you don't understand the references so I'm sure they'll nail this one too

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

SonicRulez posted:

What server are you on, and are you okay with being an alternate?

ilifinicus
Mar 7, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

The mogstation is such a weirdly terrible site on so many levels. I guess it's just not a priority to make it not function like something out of the early 90's web.

mogstation is decades ahead of what we had before it

RME
Feb 20, 2012

after using MODO mogstation didnt even register as that bad, tbh

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

RME posted:

after using MODO mogstation didnt even register as that bad, tbh

This was exactly my thought process as well.

gently caress MODO.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
It's really dumb I can't click on something in the cash shop, then go back without the whole thing refreshing. Just a little knit pick

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

Ainsley McTree posted:

But the game has a good track record of making the content fun even if you don't understand the references so I'm sure they'll nail this one too

I want to say this but then the Omega plot happened and yeah.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Chucat posted:

I want to say this but then the Omega plot happened and yeah.

I did all of omega while extremely drunk and I don't remember any of the story but the fights are good and fun so :shrug:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Ugh it's the bad ivalice

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor
I too am disappointed we aren't getting Shirtless Victorian Ivalice.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Gearhead posted:

I too am disappointed we aren't getting Shirtless Victorian Ivalice.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

As long as at least one of the armor sets from the 24 man has assless chaps I'll be happy.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Edda dress isn't dyeable, -1000% interest

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Where's the Viera!?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Rhonne posted:

Where's the Viera!?

Extinct. So, dead. In the ground. Where they belong.

Also, all of you dweebs that have never played Final Fantasy Tactics should correct that right loving now and play the best Final Fantasy game.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
no thanks I've already played X-2

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Countblanc posted:

Ugh it's the bad ivalice

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
Reason: User incurred a Red Card for Forbidden: Posting, Recommended: Lurking.

You were saying? :colbert:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

EponymousMrYar posted:

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
Reason: User incurred a Red Card for Forbidden: Posting, Recommended: Lurking.

You were saying? :colbert:

Getting some judge armor would be pretty rad though.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Blockhouse posted:

no thanks I've already played X-2

Same but VIII

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Rhonne posted:

Getting some judge armor would be pretty rad though.

Oh totally. Pizza cutter axe for WAR's would be great.

But the actual armor's gonna wait until we get to Garlmald proper or Jessie finally getting around to figuring out how Garlean materials are made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lant
Jan 8, 2011

Muldoon

cheetah7071 posted:

Same but VIII

Same but V and XII