Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

"I will perform in your steamy company, and reach the climax position"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lol

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
are we posting facebook memes about confused indian men posting now

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Tired Moritz posted:

are we posting facebook memes about confused indian men posting now
Believe it

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
:siren: UNPUNISHED RACIST POST :siren:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Bobs bobs bobs
Bobs bobs and milks

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Bobs bobs bobs
Bobs bobs and milks

I see this being said with a lot of eyebrow waggling

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

90 degrees pennies

close and goldmine before the crash

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Show bob

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

and david

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

lol at the bob son pic

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Glenn Quebec posted:

I see this being said with a lot of eyebrow waggling

more like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRonG87eKw

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVzKQsHNz8A

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

https://twitter.com/shitty_future/status/901888107380973568

I wouldn't be surprised if the pic was sourced from this thread, though. Someone posted the real story in the comments, but I choose to believe this one.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Anybody want to go buy tickets to this year's hottest Bollywood movie?!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet:_Ek_Prem_Katha

Toilet: A Love Story. From what I've real about it, it's a social satire of 'goddamn India, quit being superstitious about toilets and quit sending women out to poo poo in fields'

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Just realised I missed one! This one ended up in the Spam box.

quote:

​From: Sharya Limbu <tbwzdfvlkidvt@dee.com.au>
Date: 13 August 2017 at 18:53
Subject: Contracts perhaps you should step down f little bit?
To: Contracts

Contracts, Can you just step down please?

There are more and more people from India working in Australia nowadays, even more are applying here, make no mistakes they are Australian residents. You certainly know it by reading those resumes.

Many of my friends can't get the attention they deserve, which I would friendly point out that perhaps Australian HR like you are not familiar with criterias in those resumes which are written in different ways.

We need more HR from Indian Background, as I said, we understand those resumes better, so we can introduce more candidates from our cultral background as we deserve.

Can you step down from recruiting people and let someone from India to look after it? Plenty here and we are all Australian residents who have rights to work.

Please let me know if you can decide on it so I don't have to escalate this to your manager.

Regards,

Sharya Limbu

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Tsunemori posted:

oh poo poo son, there goes your job.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Well, he asked nicely.

This one's weirdly specific, like anyone's going to quit their job because they received a poorly written spam mail.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Amazing how they get more and more agressive.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Contracts I'm siting rihgt ouside youre offeace, please kindly hire more people from my cultral background, open bob

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

DON'T BE A DICK, BE A DUDE CONTRACTS

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
my pennies is automatically escalating 90 degrees straight to ur manager

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
I can just see the email to the manager now.

"Hello dear. I request Contracts be kindly dismissed, his raciest and not now hire more Indians but Indians now his inbox. Pls unfrnd him his job. Kindly regards, please show bobs. I make the panty very moist."

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Tsunemori posted:

drat I'm glad I didn't miss these.

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Guys the Indian union is after me

quote:

Date: 27 Aug 2017 9:16 pm
Subject: Contracts too easy to be HR these days
To: <Contracts>
Cc: 

Contracts, still reading resumes all day? 

Look, I found a quick way here, if you see anyone with Indian name, just shortlist him for interview. It will make your life easier. 

We all know that Indian candidates pass interviews easier then any other people. They are smart, and managers love them. And we have plenty of them everywhere in Australia. 

I am a recruiter and I start doing this last year, and I almost earn 7 figures now. Contracts you should also do this, it will make everyone life easier. 

Just don't recommend any local workers anymore. My sister she was HR in her company and she always recommand lots of local white people over Indians and guess what? Someone reported her for being racist and she got fired. How dumb is that you tell me. 

It is time to do the right thing and easy thing now Contracts. Shortlist Indian names only, and it saves you lots of time. Nobody can go against you. Indians have a legal union or something to help you. 

Regards,

Sophie

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Tbf I met an Australian girl who assumed they were smart

Also instead of asking for bobs and vegana pics they should use this technique and message women as "Susan Mcwhite" saying "it would be most fortuitous of actions to be sending of the Brest photos"

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Even Indian meme pages are catching on to the bob memes.

This made me LOL pretty hard.

Salman Khan, guy in the lower panel, in 2002 drove his SUV drunk while his hired driver sat with him. He hopped a curb and ran over a row of homeless people sleeping in a line (like the top panel) on the sidewalk, killing them. His trial took forever and then he got off free, because it was difficult to prove who was driving the car that night (and he bribed everyone and he is famous, so the casual chut Indian guys fully supported him and victim blamed the dead guys).

Tsunemori posted:

Guys the Indian union is after me
The best part about this is that you're not the only on this person is sending this to. He/she probably sent out a lovely resume to 100 companies, heard nothing, and just sits around jobless all day trying to break down the companies so he can try to apply again if someone actually sends a response saying "Ok, you're right."

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
just tell him that you can't hire Indians cause you find them sexually irresistible

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Haier posted:

This made me LOL pretty hard.

Salman Khan, guy in the lower panel, in 2002 drove his SUV drunk while his hired driver sat with him. He hopped a curb and ran over a row of homeless people sleeping in a line (like the top panel) on the sidewalk, killing them. His trial took forever and then he got off free, because it was difficult to prove who was driving the car that night (and he bribed everyone and he is famous, so the casual chut Indian guys fully supported him and victim blamed the dead guys).

Adam Sandler is way more hardcore than I gave him credit for.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Dearest Contracts,

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

It reminds me I met a british girl of indian descent on tinder, and the first time she emailed me gmail helpfully threw her message in the spam box.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Hahhahaha

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
https://fat.gfycat.com/DisastrousJealousAustralianfurseal.webm

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
this thread is starting to get kinda creepy