Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Blind Rasputin posted:

I was having a huge problem with headshots in the PC beta. I use Switch controllers through a program that translates it into an Xbox controller on my PC and the tilt controls just felt like way off. I could not land those shots at all I hope they fix this or I'm canceling my preorder.

I am playing the PC version of the game with a potato jammed into a Sony move controller and I too cannot get headshots. God drat Bungie. Why would I ever play a PC shooter with a mouse and keyboard!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.

Blind Rasputin posted:

I was having a huge problem with headshots in the PC beta. I use Switch controllers through a program that translates it into an Xbox controller on my PC and the tilt controls just felt like way off. I could not land those shots at all I hope they fix this or I'm canceling my preorder.

Why would you do this

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Just LOL if you're not using your second Xbox controller for toe controls on the PC.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
loving casuals. loving plebs. I use my Dreamcast fishing rod controller

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I watched Fight Club one too many times.
Nah, Atari joystick + Wii balance Board is where it's at, my homie. :getin:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im gay

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

loving casuals. loving plebs. I use my Dreamcast fishing rod controller

I whisper into the Seaman mic.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv posted:

I whisper into the Seaman mic.

:lolplant:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

lets scissor

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I played 500 hours of Destiny and I have no clue what an Ahamkara, a Gift Mast, or a Worm are, what the lollll

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

the wise man bowed his head solemnly and said, "there's literally no difference between good and bad controllers, you casuals, you loving plebs."

DasHangman
Feb 27, 2011

I'm the captain of the gravy train!

KillTylerDurden posted:

Nah, Atari joystick + Wii balance Board is where it's at, my homie. :getin:

If you're not using Rock Band drums and a DDR pad, you're a filthy casual.

Drag
Sep 23, 2004

I don't know anything whatsoever about any of the lore. But yes to Strikers.

http://i.imgur.com/36Im7nf.gifv

BastardySkull
Apr 12, 2007

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I played 500 hours of Destiny and I have no clue what an Ahamkara, a Gift Mast, or a Worm are, what the lollll

That's cool. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Drag posted:

This extremely owns

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Drag posted:

I boned up.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

A ham Kara s are the pieces of armor that have old looking lizard or dragon bones strapped on. I think they have some space magic in them even tho they're dead

Dunno about mats

Worms are where the hive get power, it's a space tapeworm that makes u hungry but strong, but you get so hungry you constantly have to eat souls or whatever or else u die even if ur super powerful e. So it's a pyramid scheme with Oryx at the top and thralls at the bottom, everyone gotta pay upwards and keep killin but I guess a hive could level all the way up if they were tricky enough and ate the guy above them

Man I always thought strikers sucked what the gently caress game was I even playing

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
Striker titan is the #1 thing I'm looking forward to in D2, ever since they upgraded it to be a roaming super :byoscience:

It's just so great!

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
The ahamkara are the dragons you see flying around on the earth maps hth

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

FYI I posted a thread in sa mart but I'm looking to buy the physical goodies from the limited edition. Check it out if all you wanted was the game/season pass/digital content.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Game out Wednesday and not Tuesday as I had originally thought.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

Vintersorg posted:

Game out Wednesday and not Tuesday as I had originally thought.

Game is out Midnight Eastern on Tuesday so that's 11pm Central

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Wonder if my store will do midnight... then I can install, sleep and go to work. Thanks.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!
Why not XBL/(whatever Sony online store is) it and pre load? Hope it works without issue. If not, I probably won't touch the game until Thursday.

Spiv fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Sep 2, 2017

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

DasHangman posted:

If you're not using Rock Band drums and a DDR pad, you're a filthy casual.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Mill Village posted:

Broman is a PVE nerd so I'm not surprised he sucks at PVP. Watching him stream PVP is loving painful.

He is loving terrible at every facet of the game but somehow manages to surround himself with good players because people on twitch like to watch a bald fat middle aged man who can't play the game for poo poo scream into the mic like the fat stupid retard he is.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Ahamkara anrent worms hth

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
[quote="“CheeseFactory”" post="“476010556”"]
watch a bald fat middle aged man who can’t play the game for poo poo scream into the mic like the fat stupid retard he is.
[/quote]

:gizz:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

CheeseFactory posted:

He is loving terrible at every facet of the game but somehow manages to surround himself with good players because people on twitch like to watch a bald fat middle aged man who can't play the game for poo poo scream into the mic like the fat stupid retard he is.

Oh thank God someone else gets it. This is why I just don't care about youtubers opinions and hope Bungie doesn't really either because those opinions on based around "I can snap my fingers and have a full fireteam of whoever to carry me whenever I want"

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
do you guys remember bungie reveal stream where they had broman on and he kept yelling "butts"

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Raise your hand if your AREN'T a fat bald retard who has been on a Bungie stream

BastardySkull
Apr 12, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Ahamkara anrent worms hth

They are. Fight me.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
I remember him being called 'Bromnigul' by the chat during a Bungie stream for his incessant screaming lol

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

BastardySkull posted:

They are. Fight me.

Ahamkara either use the worms or access the darkness gods directly, they aren't the worms and they aren't the darkness gods.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Raise your hand if your AREN'T a fat bald retard who has been on a Bungie stream

I'm old and fat but I have rad genetics so I have a luscious head of hair that isn't going anywhere. :smugdog:

e: also retarded

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Mikey-San posted:

do you guys remember bungie reveal stream where they had broman on and he kept yelling "butts"

No, I don't remember him using a recognizable word

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
[quote="“A Buff Gay Dude”" post="“476010887”"]
Raise your hand if your AREN’T a fat bald retard who has been on a Bungie stream
[/quote]

I noticed your hand didn't go up

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

I noticed your hand didn't go up

Let's all congratulate the joke getter here guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Ahamkara either use the worms or access the darkness gods directly, they aren't the worms and they aren't the darkness gods.

Knowing this for sure relies on Bungie knowing what the darkness definitively is, which they don't, so who fuckin knows