Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Squalid posted:

Hmm. . . Checks out

*molts*

*licks eyeballs nervously*

"dunno what'cha talking about mate"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

This thread a shameful thread

Such potential

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Were gonna make this thread great again

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017
iirc the social network was huge on tumblr when it came out and there's loads of zucc fanfic hanging around

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

zuckerberg is german for "sugar mountain", an otherwise unremarkable midgame stage in kirby superstar

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

the bitcoin of weed posted:

zuckerberg is german for "sugar mountain", an otherwise unremarkable midgame stage in kirby superstar

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Zuckerberg, grebrekcuZ, on ignore either way.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Butt Fuckerberg

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
shamelessly stealing this from the Trump thread because apparently people who think Zuck would make a good prez have some broken loving brains

https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/895724013565075457?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Uncanny Zuck!

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

eagerly waiting for zuckbot 3.0 where he puts something on the bread before robotically eating it

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

hawt

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eugh

the zucc bread dispenser is broken again!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Main Paineframe posted:

shamelessly stealing this from the Trump thread because apparently people who think Zuck would make a good prez have some broken loving brains

https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/895724013565075457?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The article says no one wants Zuck to run for president, but I do. I want to see him embarrassed and walk away from the primary with single-digit Worth of delegates.

Disclaimer: I said that about Trump too

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

The Nastier Nate posted:

The article says no one wants Zuck to run for president, but I do. I want to see him embarrassed and walk away from the primary with single-digit Worth of delegates.

Disclaimer: I said that about Trump too

yeah

me too

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

He has to jaw the food here because he normally predigests solids like in The Fly.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Yvershek posted:

He has to jaw the food here because he normally predigests solids like in The Fly.

Also because it's fuckin plain toast with no butter, jam, toppings, nothing.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGAsihLnYqM&t=41s

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

every time i see this it looks even creepier than the last

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Best Giraffe posted:

every time i see this it looks even creepier than the last

it looks like a Mass Effect 3 animation

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

etalian posted:

it's because of him, he really does look like a very very good 3d model of a human being

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

etalian posted:

although it's not clearly spelled out, he is fighting a battle against indoctrination that takes place entirely inside his own mind

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I doubt know why Zuck gives off a uncanny valley feeling/Bethesda game random character generator vibe.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

etalian posted:

I doubt know why Zuck gives off a uncanny valley feeling/Bethesda game random character generator vibe.
There's literally zero evidence that he's not one of the machines Musk has warned us about.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A Buttery Pastry posted:

There's literally zero evidence that he's not one of the machines Musk has warned us about.

I liked it how bad dems worship Musk, probably makes sense given his history of Union busting policies especially at the Fremont sweatshop plant.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Tony eat the onion

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This movie was really good especially the SV bro.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/oliviasolon/sta...lly-cheesesteak

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Zuck's algorithm told him having a hoo-man cheesesteak in Philly would earn him 3.7 points in the polls but it actually fried his circuits and he's malfunctioning.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Jeb! Repetition posted:

He wears the same clothing every day so that he doesn't have to waste his precious brain fluids on deciding what to wear when he wakes up. He just has dozens of identical grey shirt/jeans outfits, except a few variant outfits for special occasions. He is dressed the same way almost all the time. Kind of like a cartoon character. Or Stalin.

Every picture I've seen of his house has blank undecorated walls. Probably for the same reason; any sort of artwork would be an unnecessary distraction.

Why would he flavor his toast?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IatovFVJrjI

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
2020; zucc VS mike rowe I'm calling it now

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
love to consume bread like real human

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Lowenaffchen/status/916040090505359361

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

I wasn't entirely sure it wasn't an Onion video until I saw the logo, and I still am not

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

twoday posted:

He wears the same clothing every day so that he doesn't have to waste his precious brain fluids on deciding what to wear when he wakes up. He just has dozens of identical grey shirt/jeans outfits, except a few variant outfits for special occasions. He is dressed the same way almost all the time. Kind of like a cartoon character. Or Stalin.

Every picture I've seen of his house has blank undecorated walls. Probably for the same reason; any sort of artwork would be an unnecessary distraction.

Why would he flavor his toast?

What a loving weirdo

The perils of working for 6 months when you're 19 and then your pile of money telling you that you never need to grow and develop as a human being

Could be worse, I suppose, that same poo poo happens to some people in infancy

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Dick Suckerberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i don't decorate my walls