Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I haven't been keeping up with CWC. Good to see nothing has gotten better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

I believe CWC has taken to conversing with herself on twitter via a sockpuppet.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Glazier posted:

But then a boy might wear a skirt, or even more horrific, a trans or genderqueer child might feel comfortable and accepted!

This is a legit fear among the kind of morons who'd oppose dinosaur clothes for all :( Hell, I'm a 33-year old dude, and I want dinosaur jammies.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

https://streamable.com/s/6xu22/lisutt

no idea.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

chitoryu12 posted:

He recently claimed that he had grown a vagina from listening to hypnosis videos. It was actually a gaping wound on his taint from an infected piercing. There are pictures but I won't subject you to them.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Post the goddamn links.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

putrid aidsman posted:

There are pictures but I won't subject you to them.

I won't be looking at them, but I gotta say, of all the places on the internet to post them, this thread feels incredibly appropriate.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Thread delivers today.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:nws: https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/4uy3h3/chris_chans_pierces_his_taint_nsfl/ :nws:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go throw my hard drive into a trash can fire.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Solice Kirsk posted:

:nws: https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/4uy3h3/chris_chans_pierces_his_taint_nsfl/ :nws:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go throw my hard drive into a trash can fire.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why did i look

:staredog:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The worst time to put a commercial ever (watch to the end)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnIqgW1Vouo&feature=youtu.be

awkward, yeah.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

putrid aidsman posted:

He recently claimed that he had grown a vagina from listening to hypnosis videos.

What if... what if he really did?? We've been doing it all wrong!

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Amazing how many people in that thread clearly don't know what a vagina looks like, yet Chris's will be their first.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Where would he put the piss suit when he isn't piss furry?

You can just "turn off" being Piss Furry.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Why would you pierce your taint?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

The Mighty Moltres posted:

Why wouldn't you, normy?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I've just seen pretty good evidence not to.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

putrid aidsman posted:

He recently claimed that he had grown a vagina from listening to hypnosis videos. It was actually a gaping wound on his taint from an infected piercing. There are pictures but I won't subject you to them.

The Mighty Moltres posted:

The hole wasn't from the piercing. He thought his vagina was growing underneath his taint and took a knife and cut it open to free it.

He pierced his taint for hot tribbing action with lesbians.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lord almighty the AUG thread has gotten too AUG for me.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh wait no sorry I'd just forgotten to turn my monitor on :doh:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Solice Kirsk posted:

The gently caress? All kids love dinosaurs.

When I was a kid I had a Dougal Dixon dinosaur book I loved and brought it to school one day. I got in trouble because I was showing it to my class and there was art of a dinosaur eating another dinosaur with viscera and everything and a kid got scared. My parents let me keep the book but I couldn't bring it to school anymore (I totally did). Welp that's my dorky dino story thanks for listening.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AUG Thread: He pierced his taint for hot tribbing action with lesbians.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Incitatus posted:

He pierced his taint for hot tribbing action with lesbians.

Did it work?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Stoatbringer posted:

Did it work?

Wheat Loaf posted:

I believe CWC has taken to conversing with herself on twitter via a sockpuppet.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Randaconda posted:

YES

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Yes, but she, her

Misgendering people isn't cool even if they're gross, arrogant assholes

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Randaconda posted:

Star Trek: The Trouble with Tribbles

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

I feel really bad seeing anything about CWC. Even if she is a creepy weirdo criminal, I know how much the internet did to get her there instead of getting her the help she needed when she was just some goofball making a bad webcomic out of crayons.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

AlbieQuirky posted:

Yes, but she, her

Misgendering people isn't cool even if they're gross, arrogant assholes

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Turn left thread, nooooooooooo.

Let's take a break from gender chat and get back to AUG.

Incitatus has a new favorite as of 20:25 on Sep 3, 2017

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Incitatus posted:

Turn left thread, nooooooooooo.

Let's take a break from gender chat and get back to AUG.

That's one gross genderblob

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Solice Kirsk posted:

All these years on the internet and SA and I still haven't learned when not to click :barf:

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010
Always click.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I was at work and a girl wanted a toy dinosaur, and her mom made a comment of "okay but I thought boys liked dinosaurs" and I responded by telling her I grew up obsessed with them because anyone can like them, made the girl smile. There are some garbage parents out there. Like whenever a boy wants a stuffed animal with even a touch of pink on it, it's like the kid just came out. One guy got upset with his son for wanting a lion cub, no, he should get a lion with a mane because it's manly. The kid was like 4.

Sad that the dad was emasculated by a lion cub, but it's frustrating when he projects that onto his kid.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

My son never liked dinosaurs. People would give him dinosaur toys and he would politely thank them, but privately be disappointed and never, ever play with them. We still have an ankylosaur in the basement with a tag still around its neck. I'll donate it to Toys for Tots or something this year.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

This dude owns

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

queserasera posted:

When I was a kid I had a Dougal Dixon dinosaur book I loved and brought it to school one day. I got in trouble because I was showing it to my class and there was art of a dinosaur eating another dinosaur with viscera and everything and a kid got scared. My parents let me keep the book but I couldn't bring it to school anymore (I totally did). Welp that's my dorky dino story thanks for listening.

Dougal Dixon owns, I wish he did more books. Man After Man is brilliant.
Talk about AUG, take a look at the future of humanity

Are there seriously people who object to girls liking dinosaurs? My daughter isn't even two and she's been heavy into dinos since before she could talk.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
In the US, exactly 50% of the people who graduate with a degree in paleontology are women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

AlbieQuirky posted:

In the US, exactly 50% of the people who graduate with a degree in paleontology are women.

All eight of them must be very proud.

• Locked thread