Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Fartbox posted:

so UH

The skellymans and white walkers die when you touch them with dragonglass and valyrian steel

Will the skellydragon also instantly die if you poke a small hole in its foot with a dragonglass dagger as well? How does that work

The main characters will have slingshots as primary weapons, launching small shards, the dire wolves will get dragonglass dentures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
This is one of the best scenes int he series so far,

theon & jon chit chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk4t6pMcY2g

Theons the most real character in the show, not the strongest or bravest, just a broken gently caress full of regret, trying to ride out the poo poo storm of life

played by one of the best actors on the show.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

He nailed that speech though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AylmQpEcAs

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Supreme Allah posted:

This is one of the best scenes int he series so far,

theon & jon chit chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk4t6pMcY2g

Theons the most real character in the show, not the strongest or bravest, just a broken gently caress full of regret, trying to ride out the poo poo storm of life

played by one of the best actors on the show.

This poo poo sucked

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Oh hell yeah!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Theon rules and I wish something good would happen to him without him being poo poo on immediately before or after.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

So Ned kidnapped Theon or stomped his father in a battle then snatched him, or what happened again?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I think his dad gave him away as part of the deal for a truce?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lol poor guy banged his sister on a horse which was the beginning of the end for him RIP

He's obviously gonna kill Euron and save the day and his sister...after he gets poo poo on more

I re-watched that scene with him and Jon posted above. God drat. You can hate or like the acting in this show but that is a quality scene

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Sep 3, 2017

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

So Ned kidnapped Theon or stomped his father in a battle then snatched him, or what happened again?

Ya basically. They stomped the Iron Island uprising and the Starks took the Greyjoy heir so they wouldn't try that poo poo again.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Theon could take a kick to the groin so now he's going to become god emperor of the pseudo vikings

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
In a land of vikings who give themselves brain damage by deliberately drowning, the man with no genitals is king.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Kicking theon in the balls had no effect, but his voice is still the same so obviously they just took the shaft

Immersion ruined

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

el dingo posted:

Kicking theon in the balls had no effect, but his voice is still the same so obviously they just took the shaft

Immersion ruined

No, removing the balls as an adult doesn't undo changes to the voicebox. Even some who had it done as kids to preserve their soprano can have their voices go to poo poo anyway.

Though if he still had his balls it would be possible for him to father an heir to the Iron Islands which could be interesting. Doesn't seem like the kind of long term scheme Ramsey would be interested in though.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Oh. Cool, thanks for the testy education. The more you know

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Facebook Aunt posted:

No, removing the balls as an adult doesn't undo changes to the voicebox. Even some who had it done as kids to preserve their soprano can have their voices go to poo poo anyway.

Though if he still had his balls it would be possible for him to father an heir to the Iron Islands which could be interesting. Doesn't seem like the kind of long term scheme Ramsey would be interested in though.

How do the cummies come out?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Waltzing Along posted:

How do the cummies come out?

Same way the pee gets out.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
The Night King will offer to resurrect Theons balls causing him to defect

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

mcvey posted:

The Night King will offer to resurrect Theons balls causing him to defect

And with his zombie balls Theon becomes the I-Can-Go-All-Night King.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Game of Thrones Season 8, ep. 4 spoilers:

quote:

Theon attempts to reattach his zombie cock. However it refuses to cooperate and keeps nipping at his thigh, drawing blood in one instance. Theon looks defeated.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
lmao

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
a blue light throbbing through THeon's trousers hearken to the dark deal made off-screen

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
We have a bit of time until season 8, I propose we spend that time talking about theons zombie dick and balls

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

myDad posted:

a blue light throbbing through THeon's trousers hearken to the dark deal made off-screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQBPgJQhQHc

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

el dingo posted:

We have a bit of time until season 8, I propose we spend that time talking about theons zombie dick and balls

Are you really suggesting there is something better to talk about?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Facebook Aunt posted:

look at this authority on castrati ova here

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
imagine being so knowledgeable about castration that youre comfortable bringing it up in public.... well, everybody needs a hobby i guess.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Jon Snow offers to forge Theon a cock made of Dragon Glass.

Theon comes across zombie-Yara on the battlefield.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

If Theon's cock was resurrected by the Night King, would he be able to come indefinately like a fire hose, like Viserion?

They could use it to rebuild the wall.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

mcvey posted:

the two most important themes in GoT: genital mutilation & incest

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
GRRM: "I'll show those HBO assholes what real writing looks like..."

myDad posted:

the two most important themes in GoT: genital mutilation & incest

mcvey posted:

He gets five paragraphs into writing this and falls asleep into his sandwich.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Theon's not gonna get his dick and balls back. He needs his newfound superpowers to defeat the Night King.

NK: No man can defeat me.
*ice dragon breathes blue fire at Theon's crotch to no effect*
Theon: I am no man!
Ice dragon: Taint reaped again.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Do you all think the spoilers for next season aren't legit? I read it and I'm super bummed about most of it.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I'm still holding out for a Tormund and Hound spinoff where they wander Westeros wisecracking.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Spinster posted:

Do you all think the spoilers for next season aren't legit? I read it and I'm super bummed about most of it.

I dunno...there's a few things that seem off. Could really go either way. But since I don't think they started filming yet, couldn't they change the scripts up?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Arcsquad12 posted:

I'm still holding out for a Tormund and Hound spinoff where they wander Westeros wisecracking.

If they somehow come across Titus Pullo during this I might throw money at my screen.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Also include Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan as a wise old travellers who spit game on everyone

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Trast posted:

If they somehow come across Titus Pullo during this I might throw money at my screen.

Pullo and Vorenus would’ve already killed the Night King :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

remember the second octavian, the guy who was like the first daario