Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

"i dont consider myself right wing"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i dont consider myself to be right wing

anyone who disagrees with me is a filthy jew

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Zikan posted:

it appears the newest member of the alt-right is

*checks notes*

https://twitter.com/julianassange/status/904006478616551425

so that's why he refuses to wear a condom

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/RealmOfJimmy/status/904189304053825537

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Reetae27/status/899018562647375872

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

i love that pic lmfaoo. also whoever is pushing that lil poo poo with the shield is hot af

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Bullfrog posted:

everybody come and laugh about this pathetic attempt to doxx me and, i assume, some other people from the twin cities

Love too discuss that antifa ideology. Anarchists love pop culture and facebook, right?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

No joke, American leftists need to reach out to these clergy as hard as they can yesterday. Y'all gonna need every ally you can get.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Quick tactical lesson: If you know you're going to get into a street fight, piss first. There's a good chance that you're going to be so scared that you pee your pants.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Zeroisanumber posted:

Quick tactical lesson: If you know you're going to get into a street fight, piss first. There's a good chance that you're going to be so scared that you pee your pants.

Uh what if you weaponize your piss

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

what if he did piss before the demonstration, and that's just the pee he made in the interrum

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

How much booze you gotta drink to make it flammable?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

real antifa cath directly into glass bottles rigged for throwing

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

what if he did piss before the demonstration, and that's just the pee he made in the interrum

You're probably going to end up peeing yourself. Wearing black is actually handy because it's harder to see if you wet your pants.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
might be cum :cumpolice:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

She's right on both counts.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Trump's master plan succeeds, the streets are doused in piss

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jeb! Repetition posted:

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Jeb! Repetition posted:

antifa use... violence?!?

n-no...!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/joeyalison/status/903473298045992960

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
loving antifa who don't just stand aside and let a buncha nazi thugs stomp all over people.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

actually after all this liberal disapproval in blogs and editorial sections it sounds like antifa is planning on packing it in

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Al! posted:

actually after all this liberal disapproval in blogs and editorial sections it sounds like antifa is planning on packing it in

the "tut tutting" hurts worse than jackboots ever will

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

Yeah, after losing the critical liberal moral high ground there's just no way anybody could continue.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

safely sodomized posted:

ah wait nvm thats the real one

i like that the impersonators all do his fake blue checkmark too

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Cerebral Bore posted:

loving antifa who don't just stand aside and let a buncha nazi thugs stomp all over people.

Did you know we have police to stop that?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

That would be nice i agree

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

yes because the cops were so active in charlottesville what with them doing:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Jeb! Repetition posted:

No, because we don't.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Cops stood and watched on the night of the tiki torch parade, while a whole crowd of fashies attacked counter-demonstrators at the Jefferson statue.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Jeb! Repetition posted:

do the police know this

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Jeb! Repetition posted:

huh, poo poo someone tell my neighborhood its safe to call the police now. Most folks are just worried about getting shot or their dogs shot or their kids shot, good thing thats all fixed now.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

do you think he had that tattoo when they hired him

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Like, how loving petty bourg do you have to be that interacting with US police under any circumstances whatsoever seems like a totally good and safe idea to you?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Cops stood and watched on the night of the tiki torch parade, while a whole crowd of fashies attacked counter-demonstrators at the Jefferson statue.

Source?

sneakyfrog posted:

huh, poo poo someone tell my neighborhood its safe to call the police now. Most folks are just worried about getting shot or their dogs shot or their kids shot, good thing thats all fixed now.

In 99% of cases people aren't shot by the police unless they're committing a crime.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Cerebral Bore posted:

Like, how loving petty bourg do you have to be that interacting with US police under any circumstances whatsoever seems like a totally good and safe idea to you?

I'm poor as hell yet I've somehow interacted with police I don't know dozens of times without getting shot.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm poor as hell yet I've somehow interacted with police I don't know dozens of times without getting shot.

are you white?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's been three loving weeks, have you not read or watched anything from the event? Are you even sure that Cville was a real event that actually happened?

Go gently caress yourself, the onus is not on me to prove a well established fact. Google it your own drat self. I don't have to entertain your bad faith bullshit.