Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Welp. I am a sucker and I am waiting in the Bungie merch line to buy a Hunter figure. It smells like farts and sadness in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Sancho posted:

Yeah and u get what you deserve if u try to use it in PvP. It's no d1 shoulder charge for sure

That is a bummer, shoulder charge was my fav thing

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

actionjackson posted:

rip destiny, I played what I'm guessing is my last game today, using the vex and the siva helm

Lol if your last game isn't a heroic strike, a campaign mission, and a crucible match on tuesday night to get the last 3 cosmetic loot boxes

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

DrNutt posted:

Welp. I am a sucker and I am waiting in the Bungie merch line to buy a Hunter figure. It smells like farts and sadness in here.

Is this the McFarlane figure or a different one? McFarlane ones can already be ordered on Amazon and found in stores.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

qbert posted:

Is this the McFarlane figure or a different one? McFarlane ones can already be ordered on Amazon and found in stores.

Yes but this way I get an emblem code!!!1

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

haveblue posted:

Lol if your last game isn't a heroic strike, a campaign mission, and a crucible match on tuesday night to get the last 3 cosmetic loot boxes

Lol if your last game wasn't months ago tbqh

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
On my way to PAX to kick DeeJ in the balls

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

If you see a fat guy in an FWC graffiti t-shirt with a pink bag, buying a lovely action figure, be sure to say hi.

It's probably on the Bungie store website, but the Omolon can coozie is pretty rad.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I'm not even 3 blocks from my place and there's a distressing amount of overwatch cosplay

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I'm not even 3 blocks from my place and there's a distressing amount of overwatch cosplay

What did you expect????

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Lmao the guy ahead of me is a single player sperg complaining about needing to group up with people for end game content. You can't make this up folks.

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

https://i.imgur.com/Q4uz9fK.gifv

turbo baggins

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
and speaking of titans whiffing their slam, this is my favorite rift dunk of all time

https://i.imgur.com/jlUdusQ.gifv

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

DrNutt posted:

Lmao the guy ahead of me is a single player sperg complaining about needing to group up with people for end game content. You can't make this up folks.

He a PC player? Because there's a whole thread of them a couple clicks away.

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
found another titan whiff i saved

https://i.imgur.com/GqRiGEA.gifv

i regret not giving this guy jazz hands but i feel p good about embarassing him with that fusion shot

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Spiv posted:

He a PC player? Because there's a whole thread of them a couple clicks away.

Nope. He's a D1 veteran.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
lol bone krew was hobbnobin with some big time Bungie dude

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

this owns

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
it looks like Titan jump remains best jump in D2? y/n?

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Do it or you will be remembered as a Bluff Gay Dude

boz
Oct 16, 2005

DrNutt posted:

Show him the gif from the op

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

limaCAT posted:

Do it or you will be remembered as a Bluff Gay Dude

It's like an hour wait to play the loving strike from the demo again so i can't waste that much time to get near him and imma let his balls live

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
How/where do I go to upload clips so I can share the only Destiny video I've ever made? YouTube?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

someone get me a sparrow code from Target, tia

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

kecske posted:

someone get me a sparrow code from Target, tia

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
drat this thread rules

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

The only thing about D2 I don't look forward to is how they've implemented the Gears of War style reload mechanic for all the weapons. It just seems hard to hit the right bumper reload at the exact time when in the middle of things. I hope they improve it.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
the only thing about d2 i don't look forward to is all the aggressively unfunny posters shouting tired jokes into the void without at least having the decency to be good at the game

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
Earnest question: what are all the bullshit product tie-ins that I could scoop up before Wed? Rockstar, Pop Tarts?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Blind Rasputin posted:

The only thing about D2 I don't look forward to is how they've implemented the Gears of War style reload mechanic for all the weapons. It just seems hard to hit the right bumper reload at the exact time when in the middle of things. I hope they improve it.

Doubly difficult since they don't show it on the UI, so you just have to go off the sound and animation. The damage buff is only like 8% so it's not going to matter much regardless.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

DrNutt posted:

Say hi to Steve for me

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

the only thing about d2 i don't look forward to is all the aggressively unfunny posters shouting tired jokes into the void without at least having the decency to be good at the game

Boy I'm glad I'm extremely good at the game, wouldn't wanna get on your bad side

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Blind Rasputin posted:

I'm gay

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

poor life choice posted:

Earnest question: what are all the bullshit product tie-ins that I could scoop up before Wed? Rockstar, Pop Tarts?

both give xp boosters and pop tarts from Target give a sparrow code

also pro name/post combo

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Rock star gives engrams!

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

kecske posted:

also pro name/post combo

That's my secret, Cap.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

thebardyspoon posted:

They've said there is something if you're playing on the same console as what you played D1 on but haven't said what it is.

I hope you can keep that piece of poo poo first gun, the Russian auto rifle. I kept that the whole way (and the first set of ghost-made armor) for no reason. Maybe stranger's rifle.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I've been scooping up free rockstars outside the destiny area and I'm gonna throw a full can at DeeJ

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I hope you can keep that piece of poo poo first gun, the Russian auto rifle. I kept that the whole way (and the first set of ghost-made armor) for no reason.

you could upgrade the khvostov into an exotic. Still got my box of raisins though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I just won the limited edition Hunter Husqvarna Motorcycle