Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

MotU posted:

someBODY once told me this fed is gonna troll me
i thought it should've already been dead
cuz the booking is real dumb and the show has no income
but it got bought out by JJ instead
:five::five::five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MotU posted:

goldmine

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Well, the rates start dropping and the crowds stop coming
New network and you hit the ground running
Didn't make sense how they booked their runs
The work is bad and the angles are dumb

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

So dumb to do, so dumb to see
Trying to take down WWE
You'll never win don't you know
Without booking by Vince Russo

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Hey now
We've got no stars
They're lucky if they
Get paid
Hey now
Or they're old stars
That the WW-
E made

TL fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Sep 4, 2017

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Smashmouth's legacy and TNA/GFW should be as dead as Chris Regal pretended to be

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Top work, goons :golfclap:

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

All our belts are fake gold
Waiting for this duuumb corp to fooo-oold

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

You're all champions in my book :discourse:

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
That was way better than it had any right to be

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
:golfclap:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Garbage inspired beauty

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
First time a joke spanning multiple posts has ever been funny in the history of this sub forum.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MassRafTer posted:

First time a joke spanning multiple posts has ever been funny in the history of this sub forum.

Agreed. Good job all,

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
it's a cold crowd
it can't even get colder
you're not getting pushed 'less you're a New Yorker
but Jeff Jarret says you'll get exposure
plus a meager paycheck that won't stop the foreclosure

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The streak....is over

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009
The roster depth
is getting pretty thin
Low-ki left the force
so he's gonna go swim
Last world champ fired
Have no tours
Nobody really likes this
and the crowd is real bored

Web Jew.0 fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Sep 5, 2017

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
knock it off

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I don't think the person who wrote the parody has ever actually heard "All Star"

I envy that person.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

I don't think the person who wrote the parody has ever actually heard "All Star"

I envy that person.

Because they get the pleasure of hearing it for the first time, when we all simply chase the diminishing high of that bliss?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
the biggest TNA mark on /r/sc just posted a meltdown https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/6yk002/i_hate_being_a_gfw_fan/

quote:

I loving love this company, for years now it's been my #1 and I've been nothing but loyal. The TV product has gotten better every year for a few years now, and almost every wrestler on the roster is extremely talented. This company should be nothing but successful.

But it isn't, because GFW constantly fucks over their fans. From hiring loving Vince Russo at the cost of losing two TV deals in two years, to letting your top guys go, like AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Eric Young, Austin Aries, Drew Galloway, etc, to the bullshit Matt Hardy bait-and-switch with the World Title Series, to not giving the company to Billy Corgan, to almost going under like 5 times in the past year, to not loving giving the company to Billy Corgan, to the Broken Hardys dispute, to hiring El Patron and having your World Champ suspended from the company, to firing the guy pretty much running the entire company, to Anthem possibly pulling out of funding TNA/Impact Wrestling/GFW/Anthem Impact Wrestling GFW even though it's way too early to see any real growth (although there has been a ton of it), and tons more I've forgotten to name. It's like as a fan, the company's management holds meetings to discuss how many times they can screw people like me over. It's not fun seeing your favorite company die every 6 months, but at this point I've gotten used to it because the management is so hosed. I attended a Tommy Dreamer Q&A a few months back and he said the same exact thing; it has a lot of potential but they just constantly screw over the fans with stuff like what I mentioned. I'm sick of it.

I'll probably get downvoted for this but I don't care, I just need to say this somewhere, because I'm sick of this company's poo poo, and how they just gently caress over their fans constantly.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Wow, he really likes Billy Corgan

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

RZApublican posted:

Wow, he really likes Billy Corgan

To be fair, Billy Corgan was taking it from Dixie and is presumably more of a stupid money mark than Anthem. (Less stupid than Anthem who thought they would actually make money in the short-term, but more willing to burn money on wrestling)

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

MotU posted:

I Before E posted:

Well, the rates start dropping and the crowds stop coming
New network and you hit the ground running
Didn't make sense how they booked their runs
The work is bad and the angles are dumb

rare Magic card l00k posted:

So dumb to do, so dumb to see
Trying to take down WWE
You'll never win don't you know
Without booking by Vince Russo

TL posted:

Hey now
We've got no stars
They're lucky if they
Get paid
Hey now
Or they're old stars
That the WW-
E made

Quoting so I can screenshot and masturbate to this later.

WrasslorMonkey fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Sep 7, 2017

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

GFW killed itself, and I don't know how to accept that.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

imagine actually admitting to liking TNA in public

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Josuke Higashikata posted:

imagine actually admitting to liking TNA in public

06-07 TNA I will defend as being pretty good TV and PPVs. Esp compared to the utter crap WWE was doing

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

To be fair, Billy Corgan was taking it from Dixie and is presumably more of a stupid money mark than Anthem. (Less stupid than Anthem who thought they would actually make money in the short-term, but more willing to burn money on wrestling)

Was Anthem a money mark? I thought they were just looking to do that thing where they profit optimize and sell it off as a whole or in pieces, stupidly, cuz they didn't understand what they were buying.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Was Anthem a money mark? I thought they were just looking to do that thing where they profit optimize and sell it off as a whole or in pieces, stupidly, cuz they didn't understand what they were buying.

I consider the stupidly not understanding what you're getting into with your money something that can make you a money mark, but it may just make them really bad businesspeople by other people's standards.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I think it probably rates well on their modestly rated channel and it was an opportunity to continue having that content without having to pay for it.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I consider the stupidly not understanding what you're getting into with your money something that can make you a money mark, but it may just make them really bad businesspeople by other people's standards.

When I think money mark I think of some goober with disposable income who thinks it'd be cool to have Jim Duggan fight rear end Dan at his local community center, or Jeff Jarrett. Anthem seems more akin to Mitt Romney, or them private prison ghouls.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

RIP rear end Dan

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I can't believe rear end Dan died without concluding the angle with his worked kids

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

He was going to live forever.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they're right

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

No please, I'm sure a 2 month feud with Neville would be bad compared to, and less liked than, a 6 month win/loss exchange with Bray loving Wyatt where nothing happens or matters

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Yeah I understand not wanting to put Balor in 205 because they clearly see it as the weakest division, but if they keep adding established WWE stars to it, they could definitely turn it around.

Worst case we get amazing matches between Finn and Neville.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vaguido posted:

Yeah I understand not wanting to put Balor in 205 because they clearly see it as the weakest division, but if they keep adding established WWE stars to it, they could definitely turn it around.

Worst case we get amazing matches between Finn and Neville.

Worst case is a Finn and Enzo fued.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
FINN BALOR HAS TO UNLEASH THE DEMON TO DEAL WITH ENZO AMORE would be the best