Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

is the islamic state a big problem in lima? ill have to ask the peruvians i know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

don't doxx me or my buddies again

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

https://twitter.com/DOGGEAUX/status/904385076678426624

e: https://twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/904611357290614784

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 09:24 on Sep 4, 2017

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

It's even better in video form.
https://youtu.be/DX_pE1z-qxA

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

I honestly didn't think I'd see a "the Islamic revolution was a CIA front" take in my lifetime

That's giving far too much credit to the CIA

America simply kindled a fire it couldn't control

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Dreddout posted:

That's giving far too much credit to the CIA

America simply kindled a fire it couldn't control

so the fire....rises?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/spllck/status/904662626516570113

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRFqaZPozG4

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Interplanetary Workers of the Galaxy, est. 1973

I also just learned that the regional branch of the IWW here goes by "German Language Area Members Regional Committee" or, in short, GLAMROC.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

vote for me, I'm white.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Fallen Hamprince posted:

I honestly didn't think I'd see a "the Islamic revolution was a CIA front" take in my lifetime

The CIA did pump a shitload of guns and support to radical islamists when they were fighting the soviets. I'm reading Ghost Wars right now its pretty good

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

pushpins posted:

The CIA did pump a shitload of guns and support to radical islamists when they were fighting the soviets. I'm reading Ghost Wars right now its pretty good

also the iraq war literally allowed the creation of isis. the united states might not have created isis but we certainly created the conditions that allowed them to come into existence.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
https://twitter.com/PineyMcknuckle/status/904752128597643264

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

also the iraq war literally allowed the creation of isis. the united states might not have created isis but we certainly created the conditions that allowed them to come into existence.

the die was cast when Rumsfeld decided to go in on the cheap and their priorities were pretty stark when they had personnel to secure the oil facilities but not the army facilities. Then immediately disbanding the Iraqi army. it's like they wanted an insurgency to fight.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Ron Jeremy posted:

the die was cast when Rumsfeld decided to go in on the cheap and their priorities were pretty stark when they had personnel to secure the oil facilities but not the army facilities. Then immediately disbanding the Iraqi army. it's like they wanted an insurgency to fight.

Don't forget that this also included UN WMD storage sites. :patriot:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
The best part about the Iraq War is that no one went to jail for war crimes.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Rand alPaul posted:

No one important

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

is this like one of those 'ANTIFA Handbook (NOTFAKE DO NOT SHAIR WITH WITES'

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

melissa guitron | small business tyrant

#GUILLOTINETODAY

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

I can't tell genuine afrocentric historical revisionism from the fake stuff unless someone throws in a kang.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

melissa guitron | small business tyrant

#GUILLOTINETODAY

small business owners think they warren buffett due to owning a shithole business in a run down strip mall.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Fallen Hamprince posted:

When you feel the full force of gale winds picking up, when you see the huge trees bending and swaying from the strong winds of the hurricane, when you see the destruction left behind by category 3, -4, -5 hurricanes that have passed over, keep in mind that Africa still mourns for her lost children. Africa still has her own way to wreak vengeance on a hemisphere that has taken countless lives via slavery, and is still taking countless black lives even today.

Africa has her way of letting this hemisphere know how she feels about the cruelty done to her children.

Hurricane season is starting to pick up.

Africa stills cries for all her lost children taken across the Atlantic ocean through the Middle Passage.

Hurricanes are Africa‘s punishment for all the cruel and hateful wrongs done to her children, during slavery, Reconstruction, segregation, and on up into the present-day.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

sounds rad

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Man Musk posted:

When you feel the full force of gale winds picking up, when you see the huge trees bending and swaying from the strong winds of the hurricane, when you see the destruction left behind by category 3, -4, -5 hurricanes that have passed over, keep in mind that Africa still mourns for her lost children. Africa still has her own way to wreak vengeance on a hemisphere that has taken countless lives via slavery, and is still taking countless black lives even today.

Africa has her way of letting this hemisphere know how she feels about the cruelty done to her children.

Hurricane season is starting to pick up.

Africa stills cries for all her lost children taken across the Atlantic ocean through the Middle Passage.

Hurricanes are Africa‘s punishment for all the cruel and hateful wrongs done to her children, during slavery, Reconstruction, segregation, and on up into the present-day.

"I will avenge u my children" *drowns thousands of poor black people*

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

You cannot vote Hillary Clinton because she is worse than Trump.
america sucks!

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Fallen Hamprince posted:

extremely bad: the brutal theocracy constantly murdering dissidents and gay people at home and fuelling brutal civil wars in neighbouring countries

extremely good: the other brutal theocracy constantly murdering dissidents and gay people at home and fuelling brutal civil wars in neighbouring countries

hosed up that iran fuels civil wars by helping out those palestinian and yemeni aggressors

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Yas Kween, drown them!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lets buy some guns, boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmtADPtyZgE

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

just some context for non-gun-nerds: hi-points are absolute loving trash

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

just some context for non-gun-nerds: hi-points are absolute loving trash

yes but that dude got three at home in his safe if you wanna seeeeeeeeee

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Rand alPaul posted:

*Corbyn smirks*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Is this real