Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Trump.mp4 posted:

no the bucket incident is proof of retardation and also that he will be impeached what me no i'm not crying as I type this lol

putting the bucket in the cab was hilarious and if u can't laugh at it then you are probabyl as retarded as our president hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Superb lol, thank you

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ah, there's the lols

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Here MP4, go find a lol

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com

There's like at least one you'd like.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Remember when the Ossof special election was a referendum on Trump and it proved he is fine but you all kept preteding otherwise? That's what I lol about when I remember Trump is President.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Trump.mp4 posted:

i'm guessing with the most recent one getting gassed that's probably a bad idea

So find a gimmick that extends beyond posting "lol ttrump is fine" 100 times a day.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nuclearmonkee posted:

putting the bucket in the cab was hilarious and if u can't laugh at it then you are probabyl as retarded as our president hth

Who'd a thought pick up trucks were so hard?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Trump.mp4 posted:

Remember when the Ossof special election was a referendum on Trump and it proved he is fine but you all kept preteding otherwise? That's what I lol about when I remember Trump is President.

Nice meltdown (serious)

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Sedisp posted:

lol youre crying because trump is a retard

I'm lolling because Trump's a retard.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Trump.mp4 posted:

Ossof proved bad dems are bad. If there's one thing that is as consistent as trump being dumb and hilarious it's democrats being worthless and terrible

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Trump.mp4 posted:

There is a lot to like he is a good President and a good man. Just last week he did great for the Hurricane recovery.

He definitely recovered faster than most others.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

This Page of Our Lord, 2017

scrubs season six posted:

Please find a gimmick that extends beyond posting "lol ttrump is fine" 100 times a day.

Also just make the new thread. Didn't you get our leader's special endorsement for this?

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
I've seen things you wouldn't believe. MAGAmen cheering as a retard hosed up basic facts. I've seen CHUDs whine about liberal tears. All of these memories lost, like tears in the rain. Time to covfefe.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Blue Train posted:

Obvious pedo

You're gonna need better evidence

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nuclearmonkee posted:

tbh he said it was proof President Trump hosed up the hurricane response so you are defending a person without the capacity to think logically free from political impotence and rage

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I just want to heel this thread.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
lol, Trump, just lmao

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Hi im soon to be permabanned poster trump.mp4. i first started reading the_donald when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "maga" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "covfefe" and "i love getting pissed on by russian hookers" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "winning" style of the_donald humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" the_donald to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Trump.mp4 posted:

you are defending a person without the capacity to think logically free from political impotence and rage

Nobody is defending you

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

handbandit posted:

Hi im soon to be permabanned poster trump.mp4. i first started reading the_donald when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "maga" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "covfefe" and "i love getting pissed on by russian hookers" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "winning" style of the_donald humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" the_donald to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

lmao

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Actually Trump purposely made it look like he doesn't know where things go in a truck because ????

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Nobody is defending you

lol i love your new av

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Danaru posted:

Actually Trump purposely made it look like he doesn't know where things go in a truck because ????

12th dimensional chess. king me. u mad libtards?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
posting in the current age

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Who What Now posted:

Nobody is defending you

oh look the crybaby snowflake complaining about "shitposting" is a shitposter. that's a lol

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
lol this guy thinks he needs to post pro-Trump poo poo on here when in reality everyone would already know he supports Trump just by virtue of what a broke-brained crybaby he is

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Can you imagine Trump after a few drinks?

Bignoting himself, starting fights, pawing any woman in range.

Just as well Fred Sr thrashed that nasty aspect out of him

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
HEY GUYS HERE'S A LOL:

Trump is systematically dismantling our already meager capacity for coping with climate change! Disasters like Harvey will be a common occurence, driving millions into the flotsam and jetsam of internal displacement! New diseases will emerge and spread from the toxic wastelands left in the wake of unmitigated environmental destruction! Malaria in Texas? Lyme disease in Colorado? Zika in Kansas? Why not!

NASA will be run by someone who doesn't understand chemistry! The Department of Education is ran by someone who wants everyone to go to for profit christian academies! The USDA - responsible for food - will be run by someone whose only expertise on the subject is eating a lot! The National Parks will be turned into oil fields, and those without oil will become for profit theme parks! HAHA. And all of this idiotic poo poo will be happening because even the most angry and concerned people are still talking about haircuts and hand sizes!

HAHAHA. LOL. DEATH IS THE FINAL PURITY!

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
President Trump doesn't drink but lol at the desparation

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fasdar posted:

HEY GUYS HERE'S A LOL:

Trump is systematically dismantling our already meager capacity for coping with climate change! Disasters like Harvey will be a common occurence, driving millions into the flotsam and jetsam of internal displacement! New diseases will emerge and spread from the toxic wastelands left in the wake of unmitigated environmental destruction! Malaria in Texas? Lyme disease in Colorado? Zika in Kansas? Why not!

NASA will be run by someone who doesn't understand chemistry! The Department of Education is ran by someone who wants everyone to go to for profit christian academies! The USDA - responsible for food - will be run by someone whose only expertise on the subject is eating a lot! The National Parks will be turned into oil fields, and those without oil will become for profit theme parks! HAHA. And all of this idiotic poo poo will be happening because even the most angry and concerned people are still talking about haircuts and hand sizes!

HAHAHA. LOL. DEATH IS THE FINAL PURITY!

Nice meltdown

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
On this Page of our Lord, 2017, STOP REPLYING TO AND QUOTING THE RETARD MEN AS IF THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
It's actually quite fitting that the thread would descend into an unreadable shitshow for pages 2016 and beyond

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
drat I love that bearman av, $30 from the DNC so far for my av

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

i cant believe Turmp used the bucket wrong ffs what a maroon

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Random Stranger posted:

Just as an aside, we still don't have an ambassador to South Korea, so I'll volunteer for the job! I have no experience, do not speak the language, and my knowledge of South Korea mainly comes from buying Samsung electronics and watching The Host. So I'm probably slightly overqualified compared to other people in the administration, but I still want to put my name in.

Too soon. We're more like Season 3 contestants.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I kind of want the Trump Fine thread to come back and get gassed once a week because this guy's meltdowns are legendary

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Catastrophe posted:

On this Page of our Lord, 2017, STOP REPLYING TO AND QUOTING THE RETARD MEN AS IF THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE.

Sorry, it is just extra delicious that they are so mad they can't be openly racist in a trump is fine thread so they come here and, after being ritualistically humiliated here, create a stealth trump is fine thread because they are that cucked by the mods and reality.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

Trump.mp4 posted:

Nice meltdown

Said the nuclear stockpile technician after realizing his boss got a C- in basic chemistry!!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Who What Now posted:

Nobody is defending you

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

The guy has spent the past 5 or so hours furiously tapping away at his keyboard with tears in his eyes demanding to know where he is allowed to post while calling everybody who thinks he's a retard a liberal. I once thought he was bad but actually he is insanely good.