Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

kill self

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

*ahem*

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
*gif of Ralph Wiggum crying and pressing NO, except button is labeled KILL*

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i urge u all to not end your lives, look at the pros of each

gamer food: tasty, nutritious, energy giving, appeals to me aesthetically as a part of the 'gamer' subculture

gamer clothe: fun, unique, nice conversation starter, appeals to me aeathetically as a part of the 'gamer' subculture

gamer drink: tasty, refreshing, crisp, appeals to me aesthetically as a part of the 'gamer' subculture

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Tag yourself, I'm "Totally Normal Cat"

im dog

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Jay Rust posted:

kill self

gently caress self

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
marry self

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i really care about brands

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Japan gets their own splatfest this month and it's McDonald's French fries VS McNuggets and I'm so pissed.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Japan gets their own splatfest this month and it's McDonald's French fries VS McNuggets and I'm so pissed.

nuggets are gonna win easy, what a one sided fight

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

french fries are better, op

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

definitely Insomniac Cat

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Ostentatious posted:

french fries are better, op

Then I guess I'll see u on the splattlefield.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would choose frencfries.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

StrixNebulosa posted:

So I'm playing IF again and

this one is really good

What game is this? I picked up a book on writing IF and now I'm hungry for everything new.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/KazHiraiCEO/status/904689311274205184

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Grapplejack posted:

nuggets are gonna win easy, what a one sided fight

ur a nugget

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
https://www.google.com/amp/kotaku.com/mario-is-officially-no-longer-a-plumber-1799118840/amp
:oh:

al-azad
May 28, 2009

First Miyamoto disowns the Koopalings, then he retires Mario from his classic job. Can no one stop this madman?

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Next we'll learn Luigi was adopted

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
actually, mario is the adopted one... :psyduck:

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Mama Mia!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

He is a plumber and he is in his 40's and he is named Mario M. Mario and idgaf what anyone has to say about it

Robot Wendigo
Jul 9, 2013

Grimey Drawer

DLC Inc posted:

My cat loves Kiwami, too

That is the second best way to play Yakuza.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

So was Tacoma cool? I feel like nobody's talking about that game in the slightest. And I before you ask I like Walking Sims so I'm just curious about why this one came and went

Its very linear vs gone home and you spend the whole time watching hologram mannequins talk to each other so people were left flat after the hype.

Im pretty sure errant signal just did a review but i didnt watch it.

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

codenameFANGIO posted:

He is a plumber and he is in his 40's and he is named Mario M. Mario and idgaf what anyone has to say about it

Also he is both simultaneously Bob Hoskins and Captain Lou Albano

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
in the universe where captain lou became nintendo's officially-sanctioned voice actor for mario instead of charles martinet...

Problem Sleuth
Apr 12, 2011

WELCOME TO THE NEW FUTURE
i will always choose to believe that luigi's full name is luigi mario

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Unfunny Poster posted:

The thing a lot of the Kotaku/Eurogamer/etc. articles missed is that the charity stuff that the DLC is doing ($3.50 of every $5 purchase goes to the guys family) only applies to 44 US states. Worldwide. Every purchase outside the US will just be straight up pocketed by WB.

Ok so somebody is lying about something here:

quote:

We followed up with Warner Bros. to ask for an explanation, and it sent over the following statement to Eurogamer tonight:

"Neither Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment nor Monolith Productions will profit from any sales of the Forthog Orc-Slayer DLC regardless of the territory in which that DLC is sold."

Now, this statement, while frustrating in its lack of clarity, does suggest that no matter which territory you buy the Forthog Orc-Slayer DLC from, Warner Bros. will make its $3.50 donation. It just seems unable to say so explicitly, no doubt for some mind-numbing corporate legal reason.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

quote:

"Neither Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment nor Monolith Productions will profit from any sales of the Forthog Orc-Slayer DLC regardless of the territory in which that DLC is sold."

Even is this was the truth, how could they say they won't profit from any of it? Where does the other $1.50 of every sale go?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Even is this was the truth, how could they say they won't profit from any of it? Where does the other $1.50 of every sale go?
That's 30% of $5 so I'm guessing that's the platform holder cut

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Home from PAX West. I can see now why 4K w/HDR is being pushed so heavily. The games at PAX that were running on those settings were pretty mindblowing. I also got to play Gran Turismo Sport in VR mode and that was incredible. VR gaming is expensive and not accessible, but it's still an amazing technology that is a whole other level for gaming.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Problem Sleuth posted:

i will always choose to believe that luigi's full name is luigi mario

Actually it's Luigi Waluigi which only raises more questions

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
is there a wabowser somewhere

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Hdr looks really good and as a bonus even if you are unable to see the difference, at least your tv is so loving bright now that the default brightness setting in games doesnt need to be changed as much

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
https://twitter.com/Kirby_ensky/status/903455022272282624

Man that's a cool looking ring.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iu4GXUHfU0

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

corn in the bible posted:

is there a wabowser somewhere

no that's gay bowser, and he's a bumbling hero who keeps getting clowned on by wario and waluigi

he doesn't appear in nintendo's regular pantheon for fairly obvious reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

wow this is incomprehensible

• Locked thread