Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao and d&d said it was full of poo poo

:fishmech:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

your 2020 and final democratic nominee for president everybody

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Concerned Citizen posted:

shattered was full of poo poo, but mostly because it was hillary aides score settling with each other. that doesn't mean it was #fakenews, just hilariously credulous

it was hilarious that their conclusion was they didn't have enough money

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

She's not running.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Joementum posted:

current status: at a Labor Day rally where a Somali hip hop group is performing a tribute to Bernie

niiice

i'm painting the house for my dad. :/

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

this is a lot more even handed than I expect tbh

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

SKULL.GIF posted:

yes

no

yes
Yes to all as the most efficient way to mass accumulate a popular vote is via said coastal elite cities and to ignore the wants and needs of other states who may have different majorly non-urban needs.

While we have a representative electoral college system don't defend that the popular vote is good because it's disingenuous to the current process. Especially when the process includes winner take all EVs for an entire state.

If she got the popular vote in a popular vote system, or even in a proportional EV system, then it would be a valid thing to justify as a good thing.
In the current system all it is, is jacking her ego off.

Which was her intention from the start.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hillary often just seems to be constantly totally bewildered by everything around her

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Joementum posted:

they had to write books for publishers handouts, they clearly didnt have enough money :colbert:

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

now I want to get this book but there's no way I don't set it on fire before finishing it

Film it and post on youtube. The monetize.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

Such a talented writer :barf:

i get a real "young adults novel" vibe

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Tweet is down. What did it say?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I think everyone in the world other than Peter Daou learned more from hindsight than this. Even your Garlands and your Kirkmans moved on to Russia conspiracies.

she's actually apparently 100% earnest in her belief that Bernie had no real policy-based argument against her and his campaign was 100% sexism :psyduck:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Venom Snake posted:

Hillary often just seems to be constantly totally bewildered by everything around her

almost as if she's cloistered in a bubble of incompetent sycophants 🤔

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Joementum posted:

Trump had 700 million budget Hillary had 1.4 billion total.

This is a fact but she still lost due being pure poo poo as a politician plus making a string of strategic errors such as not campaigning in rust belt states.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

punk rebel ecks posted:

"It's not my fault, it was the Bernie Bros and Bernie! :argh:"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

punk rebel ecks posted:

I think I kind of summed it up in my last post but also the Instagram model was very much in favor of the only-sexism argument and was happy she was writing it and thought it was a good idea

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

bill and hillary made a deal after all of bill's philandering. that's hillary's canbana boy.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

punk rebel ecks posted:

I'm sure someone saved a pic

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Darkman Fanpage posted:

bill and hillary made a deal after all of bill's philandering. that's hillary's canbana boy.

pizzagate is real again

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

there is no possible way that boy is heterosexual

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"curious which picture will haunt my political campaign"

I swear, they're growing these candidates in vats

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Horseshoe theory posted:

"It's not my fault, it was the Bernie Bros and Bernie! :argh:"

If she had any political instincts should would have questioned why she lost rust belt states like Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan to Bernie, then adjusted
her resources for the GE.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Barry Convex posted:

I'm sure someone saved a pic

with centrists is always a good idea to take a screenshot since they're cowards that wont stand by their words.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Barry Convex posted:

there is no possible way that boy is heterosexual

straight for pay

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

why does bernie need so many agents he's got no chance of winning anymore!!!! he's wasting our tax payer dollars!!!!! decorum!!!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

etalian posted:

If she had any political instincts should would have questioned why she lost rust belt states like Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan to Bernie, then adjusted

But then she wouldn't have been Hillary.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

etalian posted:

otoh she won ohio and pennslyvania

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

almost as if she's cloistered in a bubble of incompetent sycophants 🤔

Bill for what it's worth doesn't seem completely clueless about basically everything

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

just lmao that dubya's administration had a better libya policy than hillary

in her defense this is more because dubya didn't know what a libya was

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Venom Snake posted:

Bill for what it's worth doesn't seem completely clueless about basically everything

except when you bring up that maybe some of the decisions made in the nineties were bad and the cause of many problems today

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

He also understood the human side of politics and doing actual loving campaigning

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joementum posted:

except when you bring up that maybe some of the decisions made in the nineties were bad and the cause of many problems today

the only brain allowed in american politcal discourse is a goldfish brain with zero understanding of the progression of time or any sort of context

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Joementum posted:

Yeah but he knew how to run for president and win.

So at least he had the important step down.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

im the phone Bill threw into the river after an argument with Hillary around Halloween last year when he knew she was hosed

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Venom Snake posted:

The clique of narcissistic sociopaths running her campaign kept Bill out of all decision making on purpose. They were like a pack of hyenas trying to aggressively usurp a little bit of power in Hillary's America, and in doing so they pushed away the only guy who actually knew what was going on.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

ohy mf loving god hillary is somehow more delusional than trump

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

Bill is actually self-aware enough that he would probably agree with you on a few things he did. One of the funniest parts of the campaign autopsy's was Hill and her advisors ignoring his advice lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

punk rebel ecks posted:

blah blah blah bernie's demands for a just and equitable society were out of line and then it closed with "i wish bernie was a democrat like me"

• Locked thread