Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
the problem with bill clinton and campaigns is that for every 1 good idea he has, he has like 200 terrible ones. they'd send him out to do a speech for hillary and suddenly he's just throwing out insults at bernie that were totally off script

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/904823389222817792

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax
i spent the better part of my morning on this and thought some of you might like to participate

i present verrrit.com

http://verrrit.com

For anyone that'd like to contribute I have a template made here:

http://verrrit.com/t/template.jpg for the jpgs

http://verrrit.com/t/template.psd for the psd for higher effort folks

NewForumSoftware has issued a correction as of 23:16 on Sep 4, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

steinrokkan posted:

The clique of narcissistic sociopaths running her campaign kept Bill out of all decision making on purpose. They were like a pack of hyenas trying to aggressively usurp a little bit of power in Hillary's America, and in doing so they pushed away the only guy who actually knew what was going on.

Both Clinton and Gore pushed away Bill as much as possible

Bill was the person who tried to connect with poor voters and tried to empathize with them

Both Clinton and Gore ended up losing the election

:thunk:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

NewForumSoftware posted:

i spent the better part of my morning on this and thought some of you might like to participate

i present verrrit.com

http://verrrit.com

For anyone that'd like to contribute I have a template made here:

http://verrrit.com/t/template.jpg for the jpgs

http://verrrit.com/t/template.psd for the psd for higher effort folks

Fake News!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Similar to my hero Bernie Sanders, I am also stupid and insane

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

etalian posted:

Fake News!

don't worry we're going to have authentication codes

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

:thunk: but money should be illegal

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
im starting to realize that bill is only looked at as so great by surface level anayalsis id because he always stood out in contrast to hullarys overwhelming shittiness

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

so, uh, I take it this is from her new book?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Suck Zone: Hillary Clinton is banned for primary salt

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

the part that drives me nuts about this is the fact that she blames sanders for producing more appealing policies. like, well great you propose a policy to make college affordable, except your policy takes 45 minutes to explain and it's still difficult to figure out while bernie is just like "no more tuition" and you've got the gist of it. the problem is not that bernie's proposals are one-upping you, it's that basically any policy at all that can be comprehended by the average layman is more politically effective than a 10 page white paper that no one will ever read.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Concerned Citizen posted:

the part that drives me nuts about this is the fact that she blames sanders for producing more appealing policies. like, well great you propose a policy to make college affordable, except your policy takes 45 minutes to explain and it's still difficult to figure out while bernie is just like "no more tuition" and you've got the gist of it. the problem is not that bernie's proposals are one-upping you, it's that basically any policy at all that can be comprehended by the average layman is more politically effective than a 10 page white paper that no one will ever read.

build the wall

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Concerned Citizen posted:

She thought her policy wonk obsession was a strength not a weakness.

Just compare all her bullshit slogans to Trump's simple effective MAGA campaign slogan.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

hillary is vapid.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

hillary is vapid.

the basic bitch of US politics.

hey everyone want to read my original policy wonk proposals with a extra helping of means testing!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Bernie just said that every state should do town meeting day.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I really wanted that pony, too.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I really wanted that pony, too.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
so I guess Hillary actually is deluded enough to believe that "HRC reignites 2016 primary with attacks on Sanders in new memoir" headlines will damage him more than her. I honestly thought she was smarter

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Barry Convex posted:

so I guess Hillary actually is deluded enough to believe that "HRC reignites 2016 primary with attacks on Sanders in new memoir" headlines will damage him more than her. I honestly thought she was smarter

While she collects wall street paychecks Bernie is out at the picket line or at $15 wage rallies.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Bernie says his Medicare for all bill will be introduced next Wednesday.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Joementum posted:

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

ThndrShk2k posted:

Yeah but he knew how to run for president and win.

So at least he had the important step down.

I can't believe that nobody on Team Hilldawg thought about getting Ross Perot to run again.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Joementum posted:

Just in time for the economy to crash

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Bernie: "Donald Trump is wrong on ALMOST every issue......

.... but there is one issue where he is DANGEROUSLY WRONG!"

(climate change)

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

Joementum posted:

but will HRC endorse it on her Twitter though

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
I love how Bernie, Ellison, etc spent labor day talking policy, and Hillary people spent it promoting a book and website blaming Sanders for trump, but the second you point it out you are the one re litigating the primary.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

The Little Kielbasa posted:

I can't believe that nobody on Team Hilldawg thought about getting Ross Perot to run again.
Perot or Nader would actually get a good amount of votes over Johnson and Stein.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Joementum posted:

Bernie: "Donald Trump is wrong on ALMOST every issue......

.... but there is one issue where he is DANGEROUSLY WRONG!"

(climate change)

Bernie Owns

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

joepinetree posted:

I love how Bernie, Ellison, etc spent labor day talking policy, and Hillary people spent it promoting a book and website blaming Sanders for trump, but the second you point it out you are the one re litigating the primary.

Trump Thread II is bad.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

joepinetree posted:

Also where is Hillary's actions to show she supports organized labor and the $15 minimum wage protesters?

She's always made herself scarce on the picket line protest for some unknown reason.

Not to mention how she charged people $2000 a ticket to attend her book signing events.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/AlbertBurneko/status/904833352439652352

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
medicare for all is a neoliberal half measure over the real progressive platform of a national health service

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Means-testing... :thunk:

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

medicare for all is a neoliberal half measure over the real progressive platform of a national health service

I agree with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/cher/status/904835031213932545

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

true. Bernie is the compromise candidate

• Locked thread