Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

true. Bernie is the compromise candidate

I don't know about you but I don't know why anyone would vote for that, because the lesser of two evils is still evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
how the gently caress is it that cher is the most insightful political commentator of today?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

how the gently caress is it that cher is the most insightful political commentator of today?

That's kind of a Special Olympics title at this point.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

chuck todd is wolf blitzer level stupid haha

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

etalian posted:

Also where is Hillary's actions to show she supports organized labor and the $15 minimum wage protesters?

She's always made herself scarce on the picket line protest for some unknown reason.

Not to mention how she charged people $2000 a ticket to attend her book signing events.

On Bill & Hillary's first date they literally crossed a picket line

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Bill and Hill's Bogus General Election Campaign

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Hillary to longtime confidant Minyon Moore, during the primaries: "I don't understand what's happening in the country."

yeah no poo poo that's why trump won

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/NoChillsZone/status/904060233445724160

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

anime was right posted:

Hillary to longtime confidant Minyon Moore, during the primaries: "I don't understand what's happening in the country."

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

I don't know about you but I don't know why anyone would vote for that, because the lesser of two evils is still evil

lol is fake leftist secret libertarian whiskeyjuvenile still putting on his act?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Darkman Fanpage posted:

emojis are strength

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
daou likes thinking of hillary swamp rear end

drain the swamp

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
project verrit rear end

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lolling at the position reactions to verrit

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/4/16251726/verrit-clinton-facts

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

the "we're gonna give everyone $15 minimum wage" bit would've played better if he hadn't spent the previous few paragraphs describing how all kinds of low-wage workers had fought for and won a $15 minimum wage without the Dems' help

comedyblissoption posted:

the freedom to negotiate with your employer to beg for even less scraps so that your workplace is not offshored

wait you already have this freedom what the gently caress does freedom to negotiate even mean

it means "not passing anti-union laws (but not passing pro-union laws either)". literally promising the status quo. straight-up saying "the Republicans want to ban unions, so vote for us. we won't ban unions"

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Barry Convex posted:

oh god Sally Albright may have been right

she worked for newt gingrich, then hillary. she never left the right.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i can't believe the problem is actually simple but there's a lot of huffing and whining over it from bad dems because it's not the way you want it to be specifically outweighing the needs of many

well too fucken bad, holding out for the perfect isn't doing shite

she's just so unbelievably contemptuous, "oh but she's had decades of smear, you'd be like that if it was you" no I wouldn't because I'm not Hillary :chloe: That doesn't excuse the behavior. Why would you even want to behave that way jeez? You wanna get spiteful and let them get to the better of you instead of talking policy and substance be my fucken guest, go write a fkn book over it, good lord the drama of it all that you continue to insist, woman sheesh. :nyd:

Bernie gets poo poo on all the time and you don't see him getting too snug for his britches and telling people that they're idiots and if they had only just listened , he jest gets grumpy and exasperated

because let us be clear on the issues here

the issue here isn't hillary, so she needs to close her face as we talk about the fact that all the wealth is going to the top 1/10th of 1% of the upper class, that climate change is real and we have got to ehnd superpacs, and make college tuition

free.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

anime was right posted:

minyon, mook, henchman q lackey-flunkie

it's like hillary clinton based her entire campaign strategy around those old, adam west episodes of batman where the penguin had henchmen standing around in sweatshirts that said "MOOK" across the chest.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

minyon, mook, henchman q lackey-flunkie

it's like hillary clinton based her entire campaign strategy around those old, adam west episodes of batman where the penguin had henchmen standing around in sweatshirts that said "MOOK" across the chest.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

its going to rule when hillary's new book comes out and she goes off on bernie for 10x as many pages as trump

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i used the penguin specifically because a) catwoman didn't go that route, and b) i really, really did not want to send the mental picture of hillary rodham clinton in a form-fitting bodysuit. eartha kitt's memory deserves better than that.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yes, i know that's a gif of julie newmar that's not my point

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

its going to rule when hillary's new book comes out and she goes off on bernie for 10x as many pages as trump

She's probably still mad over how evil Bernie damaged her political brand and also inspired much more heartfelt grassroots enthusiasm for his progressive message.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bernie owns

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Barry Convex posted:

so I guess Hillary actually is deluded enough to believe that "HRC reignites 2016 primary with attacks on Sanders in new memoir" headlines will damage him more than her. I honestly thought she was smarter

reminder: she and her short-sightedness is the reason why north korea now has the hydrogen bomb

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I'm consistently blown away at how spiteful and vindictive Hillary is, and how no matter what she still has personal fans.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grondoth posted:

I'm consistently blown away at how spiteful and vindictive Hillary is, and how no matter what she still has personal fans.

Contrarianism is a helluva drug

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

hillary is doing the right thing by laying low, and also publishing a book where she rips and tears at the already wounded demo0cratic party

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Calibanibal posted:

hillary is doing the right thing by laying low, and also publishing a book where she rips and tears at the already wounded demo0cratic party

Well, she did learn much from Barry Goldwater, after all.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nonsense posted:

Bernie owns

bernie was the only presidential candidate to ask "who benefits from this exploitation"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XXEHZsAkR0

he would have won

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

i'd vote for that

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Grondoth posted:

She keeps a book of enemies so she can keep track of which political opponents she will punish in the future.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

etalian posted:

She keeps a book of enemies so she can keep track of which political opponents she will punish in the future.

Worked for Nixon, after all.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Horseshoe theory posted:

Worked for Nixon, after all.

She added all the people who endorsed Obama to her list of enemies.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

medicare for all is a neoliberal half measure over the real progressive platform of a national health service

Lenin was right to purge leftcoms.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

etalian posted:

If someone leaves a flaming bag of dog poo on Bernies door, we'll know who to Blame

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The Nastier Nate posted:

If someone leaves a flaming bag of dog poo on Bernies door, we'll know who to Blame

dogs?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

The whole loving point of campaigning in the primaries is to pander to the base, and she can't even "grasp" that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Probably Magic posted:

The whole loving point of campaigning in the primaries is to pander to the base, and she can't even "grasp" that.

she's upset the base is now millennials and third wave feminists lol

• Locked thread