Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"There are losers and haters on many sides, many sides."- the president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Un and Trump made to look like Beavis and Butthead, add heheh fire fire heheh and crosshatching boom, you get that one for free political cartoonists

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Pants Donkey posted:

It's MONDAY!

Here's the evil Kelley :unsmigghh:

ftfy

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Literally

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Brainamp posted:

That loving dog needs to stop being so big.

Garfield hates Mondays. I hate Mondays too.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Nonsense, this is an election year.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Pope:

WA Liberals are exploring bold new strategies after their state overwhelmingly rejected them last election.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Vib Rib posted:

Surely he didn't just get stopped on his way to work for no reason. Have these cartoonists bought so fully into the narrative they think random passers-by are accosted for being white, or do they imagine (or even experience) themselves being confronted because they know they're the kind who'd be shouting 1488 in public?

Yes. They've been drinking so deeply from the well of right-wing delusions that they truly believe white men are being targeted for genocide. I've had countless conversations where someone will just casually drop "white men are the most oppressed people on Earth" like they were commenting on the weather.

SwitchbladeKult fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Sep 5, 2017

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Gazpacho posted:

I won't post the cartoon because it's disgusting but Dees has decided that every hollywood celeb chick over 30 is a MTF.

Pity the white dude robbed of his boner.

That's not new. It's been posted at least twice in this thread.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you fu

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Vib Rib posted:

People say this a lot, but like Lurdiak said, a lot of Trump's power and momentum comes from this cult of personality and aura of complete deniability, where he can basically get away with anything and create any scandal and people will just shrug and go "oh well that's how it is" or outright leap to his defense. poo poo like Reddit's infamous "The_Donald" would not throw all their weight suddenly in and become "The_Mike". For many of the loudest sycophants it's about Trump himself, not his party and certainly not his policies. Pence just couldn't swing that kind of celebrity.

I dunno, if not for Trump's insane flip-flopping, gum-flapping and all-around insanity, a lot more damage could have been done these last 8 months.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pants Donkey posted:

It's MONDAY!

Here's the evil Kelley :unsmigghh:

Karl Popper would like a word

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
This is pretty loving awful.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

nerd plus rage posted:

gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you fu

I just realized that this is doing the whole "black mouthpiece chastises black people for caring about things I, a white man, don't care about," but in this case the black mouthpiece is God Himself. The one time they don't draw God as an old white man, and it's to criticize black people.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Marlette's really hitting em out of the park wrt Hurricane Harvey

From a few days ago:

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Edit: Don't image leech.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Is the joke that FEMA, like the clown, was actually great and we're all blown away by how capable and good at their job they were?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Finally! Something that all sides can unite against.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Susat
May 31, 2011

Taking it easy, being green

After The War posted:

Guess you're never too young for that sweet, sweet Some Gizmo Money.

It's a little disingenuous to think any US kid over the age of 14 probably hasn't been victim to shakespeare in the english cirriculum at least 5-6 times already

Susat fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Sep 5, 2017

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

sitchensis posted:

Nonsense, this is an election year.
It makes sense. It is a dig at the people who like to say 'why didn't they evacuate/why don't they live somewhere else' who pop up every time there is a natural disaster somewhere. They are so bizarre in thought they might as well be aliens.

As if there was somewhere on this miserable rock we could all escape to that has nothing ever go wrong or that everyone can evacuate when hell comes to town anyways.

Our planet is trying to kill us all.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

420 Gank Mid posted:

:nws::nms::nms::nws:

Image link that don't spoiler it. Still loads in people's browsers man.

Also image leaching from the looks of it

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I was looking to see if cartoonists whining about politicizing Harvey politicized Sandy (spoiler: they did), and Infowars delivers me this gift.

Drones? Heh, that's so last year.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

MrUnderbridge posted:

Yeah, I mean, how can you tell someone is a fascist just by looking at them? Just because they shout "Heil Trump", and "Jews will not replace us!" and carry torches, racist signs and literal Nazi flags doesn't mean they are fascists. They might be liberals, or decent people.

Silly judgemental antifas.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

World Famous W posted:

It makes sense. It is a dig at the people who like to say 'why didn't they evacuate/why don't they live somewhere else' who pop up every time there is a natural disaster somewhere. They are so bizarre in thought they might as well be aliens.

As if there was somewhere on this miserable rock we could all escape to that has nothing ever go wrong or that everyone can evacuate when hell comes to town anyways.

Our planet is trying to kill us all.

It's kind of like the Hitchhikers' Guide joke where the earth is destroyed to make room for a space highway, and the builders say that if they didn't like it they should have been more active in local politics. Basically it's skewering the idea of blaming victims who had no possible recourse.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Is this the same one that drew "Jesus Christ wearing an All Lives Matter button while shouting down at humanity"?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

This is such an old joke that editors should reject it outright.

When Family Circus is making the same "joke," your take is officially so cold it has freezer burn.

I don't even think it even counts as a political cartoon. It's so tepid and inoffensive you could fine it on Hallmark cards.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Spiffster posted:

Image link that don't spoiler it. Still loads in people's browsers man.

Also image leaching from the looks of it

Are you sure? Its' coming up as hidden behind a spoiler tag on my end. Also lmao at "image leaching" on many levels

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
The image still loads ups and can trigger any of the nws issues that come with it. Just link poo poo that can get you fired from the forum posting factory instead of spoilering it.

Have no opinion whatsoever on the leaching thing.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Please do not remaster Super Mario Bros 2.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Internet Webguy posted:

"There are losers and haters on many sides, many sides."- the president.

You can decry government overreach and still make use of services provided to the public. AGC

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

This is such an old joke that editors should reject it outright.

Old people think it's hilarious though.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

420 Gank Mid posted:

Are you sure? Its' coming up as hidden behind a spoiler tag on my end. Also lmao at "image leaching" on many levels

Loading and showing are different. Loading, which content in spoiler tags does, still has the data pass to the user's computer and so through any filtering and monitoring. This is a work-safe thread, so someone at work would still have spoilered content pass through work monitoring, and it also will still be in the computer's cache.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

People died in that hurricane.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Zivilyn Bane posted:

Is this the same one that drew "Jesus Christ wearing an All Lives Matter button while shouting down at humanity"?
Yes. Marlette was always tepid at best but the election loving broke him.

This is about my fifth post in this thread about his worthless output since mid-2016. I have an axe to grind because he was at least mediocre and had good recognizable art before that.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

More people are probably going to die from poisoning from leaked chemicals and stuff - God's preferred way to smite people I guess?

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

If they are a true blue fundie they would equate a hurricane to a splash of the hose. They want full biblical flooding though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I mean, God has killed people for worse reasons. In the book of Job, He has a guy's family killed for a bet.

• Locked thread