Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Lance Stroll is a handsome jetsetting wealthy man, unlike verstappen, who is only coasting along on daddys name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Wirth1000 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQzdyBbzvjc

Alonso's meltdown about the 5 second penalty makes this gold.

It's a yoke!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Zaphod42 posted:

I found a better one

I wanna watch Formula Bus

This would be like sidecar racing but a million times more insane

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

RIP Theophany. The one good poster in this thread.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'm going to pour a cheap wine out for Theophany right now in memory of him.

Into my mouth.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
1500's 1.500 pound alcohol review

or whatever gross money canadians use

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Just lol if you don't bring a bottle of Olde English to the big family christmas dinner.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
just lol if your family doesnt have better alcohol on tap anyways

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

1500quidporsche posted:

Just lol if you don't bring a bottle of Olde English to the big family christmas dinner.

Just lol if you're playing 40hands to get through it.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

I bring a bottle of Old English so I can help restore cherished family furniture.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

1500quidporsche posted:

LSD

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

1500quidporsche posted:

Although I think Diana should've been publicly executed for going against the Queen. That's hella treason.

But she was
:confused:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

just lol if your family doesnt have better alcohol on tap anyways

They stopped handing out free hol after my uncle called my retarded cousin a ginger bitch on my birthday lol.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

From our dear departed friend:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

1500quidporsche posted:

They stopped handing out free hol after my uncle called my retarded cousin a ginger bitch on my birthday lol.

this party is lit a f

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

OhsH posted:

1500's 1.500 pound alcohol review

or whatever gross money canadians use

It's just called canadian tire money.

I've got a huge wad of it, at least 6 bucls.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

ilmucche posted:

This would be like sidecar racing but a million times more insane

Imagine sidecar racing but the dudes riding in the sidecars have pipes and try to smack each other

Formula Road Rash

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
https://twitter.com/racinghumour/status/904329490578452480

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Makes you wonder what kind of terrible poo poo Alonso has done to deserve his terrible situation.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Skarsnik posted:

This threads short memory about what an unbearable little poo poo Vettel was amazes me sometimes

Swap HAM and VET in the race this weekend and it would have been the greatest race of all time apparently

It's quickly becoming apparent that bad race = thread hivemind favourite driver didn't win and shame on you for disagreeing

Vettel has never been an 'unbearable little poo poo' at any point in his carreer. Only somebody who eats boiled horse meat would say such bad things about someone as good as Vettel.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Powershift posted:

Makes you wonder what kind of terrible poo poo Alonso has done to deserve his terrible situation.

weeb

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Powershift posted:

Lots of anime

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Vettel is a really bad driver who cries a lot.
Hamilton is a pretty good driver who cries a lot.
Alonso is a really good driver who has a lot to cry about.
Ricciardo is our hero.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Powershift posted:

Leave Scuderia Ferrari

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Powershift posted:

A very long list of incredibly attractive women.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Powershift posted:

Being an ex-Ferrari driver. Instant career killer. Just ask Schumi

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I think he's onto something

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
How is no one talking about how big of a whiny baby Kimi is?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Wirth1000 posted:

How is no one talking about how big of a whiny baby Kimi is?

He's at least funny.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Hamilton sex tape just got leaked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31CuA_qNl3w

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

wicka posted:

Ricciardo is our hero.

Top notch post, op

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
having been a lurker of this thread for years i must say that rivals dot com puns are part of the essence of the thread and that probes for them are really gay

poois shamilton

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

tupacalypse posted:

having been a lurker of this thread for years i must say that rivals dot com puns are part of the essence of the thread and that probes for them are really gay

poois shamilton

adrian sutil

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
If anyone is curious what Sutil has been up to (lmao) here's his g/f's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jenniferbex/?hl=en

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

wicka posted:

Ricciardo is our hero.

This but also Nando San crying hero

Halo14 fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Sep 5, 2017

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

2nd pic should be his P45.

Also lol at them trying to copyright two pictures they stole and something someone else said.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

1. Make bad 'memes'
2. ...?
3. Profit!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Anyway now here are my :siren::frogsiren::milk::monar::krakken:OFFICIAL FROMULA 1 RACE RATINGS:krakken::monar::milk::frogsiren::siren:

1 44 Lewis Hamilton Mercedes - as we all know 69 is the funny sex number and as a big fan of funny numbers I think this is a good amount of poles to have. Fortunately this will be his last pole this season as Ferrari are about to win every other pole and race for the rest of the year 69/69

2 77 Valtteri Bottas Mercedes - I'm sorry that I pretended that Valtteri was Heikki Kovalinen in a previous post and would like to apologize. This guy entered a Formula 1 race, qualified for the race and even finished it in 2nd. What an achivement! 5/10

3 5 Sebastian Vettel Ferrari - WHAT A TOP DRIVE FROM MY BEST LAD SEBASTIAN VETTEL AGAINST ALL ODDS MANAGING TO SECURE 3RD PLACE FOR THE GLORIOUS SCUDERIA AT THE HOME OF THE SCUDERIA MONZA ∞/10

4 3 Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer - confirmed to be a rapist over team radio, did some good overtakes I guess. 6/10

5 7 Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari - was a bit poo poo, let the scud down this weekend, but I'm sure he will definitely be awesome for the rest of the season. 9/10

6 31 Esteban Ocon Force India Mercedes - What a great drive from Estrogen cockon 8/10

7 18 Lance Stroll Williams Mercedes - Wow what a top top top top top weekend for Canada's Pride Lance Stroll. Who says you need money to be good in F1? 10/10

8 19 Felipe Massa Williams Mercedes - Terrible terrible terrible drive from everyones least favorite Brazilian FailPeePee Assa, randomly crashing into people. Almost killed Max 'The Future of F1' Verstappen and totally ruined his race. Should be banned from the sport -420/10

9 11 Sergio Perez Force India Mercedes - HEY, HEY HEY DO YA REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO DRIVE FOR MCLAREN? DO YA? GO ON DO YA REMEMBER??????? ALSO I KNOW ITS HILLARIOUS THAT IN THIS CONTEXT THE JOKE IS THAT MCLAREN WERE CONSIDERED GOOD AT SOME POINT /6/10

10 33 Max Verstappen Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer - What can I say fantastic qualifying performance, combined with a fantastic drive after being almost killed by a geriatric braindamaged Brazillian he still manages to finish in the points. 9001/10

11 20 Kevin Magnussen Haas Ferrari - So last time I was insanely illegally probated for being far too funny for the thread with a rivals dot com pun for this guy so i'll try again. Keven F*gnussen. 6(hours of probation)/10

12 26 Daniil Kvyat Toro Rosso - I bet Danii is sick of being called the torpedo 9000 times a second when he's on screen. Didn't do anything, bring back minardi pls. 5/10

13 27 Nico Hulkenberg Renault - What a fraud, somehow lucking out by making sure good lad Jolyon 'jol' Palmer has a bad car. Also here's a rivals dot com pun Pricko Spunkenberg 4/10

14 55 Carlos Sainz Toro Rosso - I can't think of a mean thing to say about nuestro Carlos, he's a good lad that deserves to not be driving for a lovely fizzy drinks team. 8/10

15 8 Romain Grosjean Haas Ferrari - big bitch, delayed qualifying by 9000 hours so I ended up spending the saturday drinking and helping a friend swap his bin wheels onto his motorcycle. probably bitched on the radio during the race about something 2/10

16 94 Pascal Wehrlein Sauber Ferrari - this guy fuc

17 14 Fernando Alonso McLaren Honda - I'm pretty sure this guy has brutally murdered Jolyon Palmer by now, I cannot condone the murder of a good lad who means well 10/10

18 9 Marcus Ericsson Sauber Ferrari - if you think I can think of something to say about this guy then you'd be wrong. you can't even make a good rivals cot com pun out of his name.

NC 2 Stoffel Vandoorne McLaren Honda - So I've been informed that it was actually this guys home gp last race and not Max 'the future of F1' Verstappen's. 9/10

NC 30 Jolyon Palmer Renault - killed by Spaniard 4/10

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Another horrible brain fart from a Ferrari fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
Hot takes. Personally I've been looking forward to it.

• Locked thread