Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Loading and showing are different. Loading, which content in spoiler tags does, still has the data pass to the user's computer and so through any filtering and monitoring. This is a work-safe thread, so someone at work would still have spoilered content pass through work monitoring, and it also will still be in the computer's cache.

Huh, I havent worked in an office with computers since ~2009 so my idea of 'worksafe' was still just making sure coworkers couldnt see what disgusting filth you're looking at with a casual glance over your shoulder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Dr Christmas posted:

I mean, God has killed people for worse reasons. In the book of Job, He has a guy's family killed for a bet.

so....AGC?

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

420 Gank Mid posted:

Huh, I havent worked in an office with computers since ~2009 so my idea of 'worksafe' was still just making sure coworkers couldnt see what disgusting filth you're looking at with a casual glance over your shoulder

I work in the field so "work safe" means making sure my perosnal phone is not connected to any company hotspot/wifi AP etc :ninja:

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

After The War posted:

Was trying to do an edit changing Trump to one of his Hillaries and the text to "BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI" on the left and "EMAILS, EMAILS, EMAILS" on the right, but Photoshop is freezing randomly with my new graphics card, so... pretend I did that.

Also, this guy seems really young, long-haired, and, uh... "ethnically named" to be doing the Branco-Lester, "hate-filled old man" routine.

Holy poo poo, that Michelle. :stonk:

Guess you're never too young for that sweet, sweet Some Gizmo Money.

And it looks like's he's gunning for the "laziest" gaybie!

I'm pretty sure all of these are plagiarized from other cartoons already seen in this thread. Wasn't it McCoy who did the news guy saying "Russia Russia Russia!" then "Nazis Nazis Nazis!"?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Stephen Miller (and I do like that Stephen Miller caricature, even if it looks a bit Putin-ish) may have helped Trump write a letter explaining his reasoning behind firing Comey.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Pants Donkey posted:

This is such an old joke that editors should reject it outright.

When Family Circus is making the same "joke," your take is officially so cold it has freezer burn.

I don't even think it even counts as a political cartoon. It's so tepid and inoffensive you could fine it on Hallmark cards.

I'd bet good money that every one of these hacks and any old poo poo who complains about "kids don't know how to use books these days" is a loving idiot who probably doesn't read almost ever.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

People died in that hurricane.

And he'll do it again and again and again and you have no way to stop YHVH.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Crabtree posted:

A couple Megidolaons usually does it for me.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Crabtree posted:

Someone call Atlus, it's time to take God down a peg JRPG style.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

:v:

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

I haven't been in a situation where I need to hand write...Jesus, since I wrote a condolence letter to my grandmother after my Pawpaw passed away in 2001. And before that, probably since middle school.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

People died in that hurricane.

Yeah, something about God seems very prone to violence in this cartoon... can't quite put my finger on it...

gently caress you Marlette

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Tibalt posted:

I haven't been in a situation where I need to hand write...Jesus, since I wrote a condolence letter to my grandmother after my Pawpaw passed away in 2001. And before that, probably since middle school.

I use fancy-rear end pens to write and I have extremely clear handwriting (unlike the "artist").

gently caress the old people's obsession with handwriting it's dumb. They give kids lovely pens and then teach them wrong and don't actually care about handwriting worth half a flipping poo poo. It's the antithesis to preserving the art - though that's not exactly a problem, since handwriting is thriving because people just find they like it. For jotting down quick notes, pretty much any writing will do - though legibility is key. For longer bits, keyboards have been around for longer than any of these fucks. If you want to write with beautiful cursive script, that takes a *fuckton* of practice. And something better than a Bic Cristal. Classic as it might be, it's very much a "quick notes" pen.

I do know my way around a word processor and have hand-restored used modern technology to upgrade a typewriter older than I am, so it's not like I use a fancy pen because I don't have options - I do it because a fountain pen, unlike a ballpoint or a keyboard, doesn't struggle against me. Ballpoints require way too much work to keep your hands and arms okay. And keyboards don't let you flit around multiple notebooks as you go.

Get off my goddamn lawn you good-for-nothing hacks. :argh:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spiffster posted:

Image link that don't spoiler it. Still loads in people's browsers man.

Also image leaching from the looks of it

It's deviantart. If they can handle peoples photomanips of celebrities to make them fat, skinny, blue, whatever, then they can handle a dead gay forum hotlinking.

Or it already got fixed, though I am on a PC rather than mobile.

e - though there is the work safe thing, yeah.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Tibalt posted:

I don't get how people never write by hand. It's weird to me.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Do I even want to know what game that is?

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

After The War posted:

Guess you're never too young for that sweet, sweet Some Gizmo Money.

Is there any kid in the world who has the capability to read and yet would not understand the concept of a book? It's a physical object. Within mere seconds of having it in hand, any kid would realize it can be opened and words are written on the inside. A book is just about the most user-friendly thing in the world.

That's what gets me. It's not just a lovely hackneyed joke, it's a lovely hackneyed joke that doesn't even have a basis in reality.

Edit: oh my god I just noticed that it has Space Invaders on the TV. Yes, our youth is illiterate because they are playing too much of loving Space Invaders on the Ecksbox, truly this is the downfall of society.

maou shoujo fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Sep 5, 2017

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Jurgan posted:

I don't get how people never write by hand. It's weird to me.

Seriously. I even write my shopping list with a pad and pencil and cross off items as I find them in store. It's incredibly satisfying and easier to me.

Can I makes notes on my phone instead? Sure, but ehhhh :shrug:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Pants Donkey posted:

Do I even want to know what game that is?

I do. It looks like it would be perfect for the Switch.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

We were protesting the racist shithead that you cheerleaded into the White House, in case you forgot!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
poo poo, has Zelda just been sitting on that windowsill, eating the same bowl of chips all day??

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

This one makes me a bit uncomfortable because while I can't remember ever doing this, I'm pretty sure younger me would do it all the time. Also, my niece started getting interested in games a couple years ago, but her brother and the boys in her class made her turn away from it real quick.

Renoistic fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Sep 5, 2017

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Multiple people can play Final Fantasy? I thought they were strictly single-player only.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

toanoradian posted:

Multiple people can play Final Fantasy? I thought they were strictly single-player only.

Even the SNES days you could play 2-player by assigning specific characters in combat to the second controller. It's not the most satisfying kind of co-op but it's better than just watching... in theory.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

why is that pants donkey wearing a hat and why does it look like a human

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Starving Wolf posted:

poo poo, has Zelda just been sitting on that windowsill, eating the same bowl of chips all day??

She's not the most pro-active character in the world.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

toanoradian posted:

me and my best friend used to play FFT where we'd both collaborate on moves and stuff when we were younger, and this somehow did not ruin our friendship

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Right wingers are never so happy as when they're victims.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Pakled posted:

Hah, that crazy Obama, always making embarrassing tweets!

I can only read this as saying "wouldn't it be crazy if Obama was as much of an illiterate, thin skinned idiot as Trump and got into Twitter fights?" so...AGC?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Starshark posted:

Being the opposition party seems like the most fun part of going into politics.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ariel is in full right to grab the controller from that scrub. In a previous strip she even admitted that she's never actually played a Zelda game.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

You don't start with Final Fantasy, you start with Mario Kart :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Starshark posted:

While at the same time decrying anyone they see as "playing the victim."

WE'RE the oppressed ones, not YOU!

• Locked thread