Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Of course my good friend.

This is actually a great tier list. Spider-Man in his new costume is godly. Mantis rules and can't die. Sandman is pretty great out of the new specials. All the X-Men are incredibly good.

If you don't have Spidey at T2, you should get him there. Sharon Rogers (not Agent 13) is still the best in the game. Coulson is also amazing now because his T2 buffs the hell out of chars.

Edit: the only one here I think really needs to be moved up is Ghost Rider with Car Rider uniform. He is godly for me and I can tank anything with him. He is incredibly good.

ok i had a ton of crystals still left from when i bought things like almost 2 years ago so I got Space Cap Girl w/ my rank 6 selector. how do I get things to Tier 2? I dont even know if ive been using spiderman really. I had She-Hulk, Silk, Sister Grimm all 60 w/ Max Gear tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

MotU posted:

ok i had a ton of crystals still left from when i bought things like almost 2 years ago so I got Space Cap Girl w/ my rank 6 selector. how do I get things to Tier 2? I dont even know if ive been using spiderman really. I had She-Hulk, Silk, Sister Grimm all 60 w/ Max Gear tho

So T2 comes from doing the world boss stuff and getting BAM and Chaos Norns. And getting an extra 150 bios once they're 420 (all 4 gear slots are 20).

You also get a free t2 ticket on login after 30 days. Then you can bypass all that and T2 somebody who is at the very least, 420.

It sounds like Morse code but it'll make sense once you play.

Once you get Sharon Rogers to T2, you can do everything anyway.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

So T2 comes from doing the world boss stuff and getting BAM and Chaos Norns. And getting an extra 150 bios once they're 420 (all 4 gear slots are 20).

You also get a free t2 ticket on login after 30 days. Then you can bypass all that and T2 somebody who is at the very least, 420.

It sounds like Morse code but it'll make sense once you play.

Once you get Sharon Rogers to T2, you can do everything anyway.

yeah those 3 i listed are 420 except sister grimm who is 419

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

fart simpson posted:

Noice! I just rolled a hecka good obelisk

goddamn that is a nice ob. Give her t2 a1 lead and go wild.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

What am I missing with Car Rider? He gets punked in SL for me all the time. Often doesn't have enough iframes.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Dave posted:

What am I missing with Car Rider? He gets punked in SL for me all the time. Often doesn't have enough iframes.

hes used to murder the uni relay cos ai gr couldn't touch him and ai thor was a big fat nothing so you spam his iframes and yawn

ai thor got a dot or something so hes rough now and that relay is no longer the hands down easiest sl floor

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Tier list is bullshit, Modok is at the bottom, shameful list.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
I'd bump up Satana some too - she's not amazing since she's so squishy, but she does pretty good damage and can stay alive if you can manage to chain her 4 (snare) and 2 (iframe) with throwing her debuff (3) on every so often and using her 5 skill for damage.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Seriously though I wish I would have T2d her instead of Nico. She is pretty great and can actually take a hit if you throw a defensive obo on her.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Ugh, what the heck. I've been noticing Wolverine's damage output was lower recently and I just looked at his obelisk and the Snare Resist/200% damage proc obelisk I had on him is gone and it's now a Snare resist/physical shield obelisk. Did I overwrite his good one at some point? I don't remember even going to his obelisk page after equipping that sweet XAB obelisk.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Hi I just started playing, sent an alliance request to Doctor Goons, name of Dynali.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
thx!

EvanTH fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Dec 12, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm gonna buy another 20 Bios a Day pack to get Spider-Man 2099. I already have T2 Carnage and Enchantress, Agent Venom, and Hyperion at 60/4/17. I figure I'll use my bios to get Spidey 2099, Ironheart, and Kid Kaiju to 4 stars, use the 5/6 star tickets I have to take one of them to 6/60 and then work on 4/17 with them.

So which is better? Ironheart, Kaiju, or 2099? I'm leaning towards Ironheart just because I feel like I have more Speed characters at the top of my ranks than Blast. But any real consensus?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

2099 is supposedly the best of those and supposedly the clear #1 speed character in the game. But I don't have him.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

2099 is an easy abx clear

weirdly hes kinda slow at ab normal, i assume cos he gets a ton of mileage outta that defense debuff and it dont work so well on piles of trash mobs

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

punchymcpunch posted:

2099 is an easy abx clear

weirdly hes kinda slow at ab normal, i assume cos he gets a ton of mileage outta that defense debuff and it dont work so well on piles of trash mobs

Don't

Sign

Your

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

it's happening dot gif

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

fart simpson posted:

it's happening dot gif

OMG ITS HAPPENING

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Zero to midnight in one post

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wowee

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

Another pre-update event quest, running from 09/04 to 09/12: http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=914544

The rewards are poo poo though, Beast/Cyke/Rogue bios, norn stones and one time purchases of 15 hidden tix and 75 clear tix.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I'll take those one time purchases. I still need 90 hidden routes before all my hidden route quests are done.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
since i came back to this after about 500 days of not playing i Tier 2'd my Space Girl Rogers. I get another tier 2 ticket in like 4 days from returning rewards then about in the end of the 4 week rewards things. who are good choices for my next ones? note that i have several Mega 6 Rank Up/6 Mastery tickets so like any character + any costume is good. I mean i know about the Tier list that Boss ICR linked but im just wondering who benefits the most of of them and who is gonna help me start doing shadowlands and world bosses and stuff reliably fastest

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Lash gets almost permanent invincibility from his T2

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Don't troll the poor dude.

bobmcdynamite
Sep 6, 2011
Tier 2 Spider-Man with his new movie outfit. It gives extra web time and makes it fairly easy to web people forever. Against bosses, he pretty much just goes up and stays there, never to be seen again, like all of your dead pets.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

MotU posted:

since i came back to this after about 500 days of not playing i Tier 2'd my Space Girl Rogers. I get another tier 2 ticket in like 4 days from returning rewards then about in the end of the 4 week rewards things. who are good choices for my next ones? note that i have several Mega 6 Rank Up/6 Mastery tickets so like any character + any costume is good. I mean i know about the Tier list that Boss ICR linked but im just wondering who benefits the most of of them and who is gonna help me start doing shadowlands and world bosses and stuff reliably fastest

Can you do Gwenpool or Robbie Reyes? They're tough to farm and are awesome.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Can you do Gwenpool or Robbie Reyes? They're tough to farm and are awesome.

yeah I got gwen poole almost to 4* then im gonna use a 5* and 6* normal ticket on her. ill do robbie reyes next too. also got hellstrom @ 6* now too b/c i panicked at 6* selector sicne i was running out of time

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

OMFG MY FAVORITE COSTUME!!!!! All the crew from MH know my love for this.

I am officially at critical mass.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

:vince:

jjef
Jul 25, 2008
Hey dudes I T2'd my first character, Sharon Rogers. I'm still new at this poo poo but I feel like a whole lot more game just opened up for me.

Who should I focus on next? I got Iron Man at 6 red stars with all his gear at lvl 20, should I T2 him when I get my T2 ticket at the end of the month? Or should I save that poo poo for Agent Venom maybe? I dunno what to do.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

OMFG MY FAVORITE COSTUME!!!!! All the crew from MH know my love for this.

I am officially at critical mast.

Imma about to bust the stitches out on my dockers. One more tease like this and I'm due for a trip to the ER

Cool Kids Club Soda fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Sep 5, 2017

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Well goodbye to all my crystals. I assume they're going to costume all of them.

Bird Law
Nov 5, 2009

Hummingbirds are a legal tender.

Sweet Lord, they're bringing in my Edgy Husbando!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

:homebrew:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yep

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Okay so I can apparently unlock a fourth exclusive to use any tickets I may get on. I already got Enchantress, Agent Venom and Kid Kaiju, any tips on who I should get next?

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Spider-Man 2099 or Carnage. Spider is better overall, though Carnage is still the #1 for Combat Villain ABX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I went with Carnage, thanks.