Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

(Enjoyed the two fan fiction panels at Dragoncon btw.)

Ramos has a new favorite as of 05:34 on Sep 4, 2017

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

You don't get Buffalo van Dyke until after defeating Wally.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Inspector Gesicht posted:

You don't get Buffalo van Dyke until after defeating Wally.

i'm glad i wasn't the only one

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I guess this counts of religious fanart?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX7NiaaLZM8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZcQkbbCw1Q

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

poo poo, now I'm reminded of this track from a Touhou fangame:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5SvGjLC-j0

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

CommissarMega posted:

poo poo, now I'm reminded of this track from a Touhou fangame:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5SvGjLC-j0

She even has generic waifu art like any good Touhou.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Ramos posted:

She even has generic waifu art like any good Touhou.

Holy poo poo, you're right :stare:

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Im going to have to block posts from Captain Invictus, sadly. I think he's an alright poster, but my internet is slow as gently caress and takes a painful amount of time to load pictures, and I don't want those long load times being made worse by Undertale poo poo. Sorry Invictus.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

The Skeleton King posted:

Im going to have to block posts from Captain Invictus, sadly. I think he's an alright poster, but my internet is slow as gently caress and takes a painful amount of time to load pictures, and I don't want those long load times being made worse by Undertale poo poo. Sorry Invictus.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Nobody cares about ignore lists.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

The Skeleton King posted:

Gotta free up the bandwidth for all these foot fetish and incest suicide pics!!!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

John Murdoch posted:

Gotta free up the bandwidth for all these foot fetish and incest suicide pics!!!

but enough about undertale posts :smug:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

John Murdoch posted:

If you insist.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

John Murdoch posted:

Sadly, no incestual foot fetish suicide pictures from Loud House, just incestual foot fetish ones.

Here's a picture of Pearl and Marina instead because the last time I posted that sort of poo poo, I got probated.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Man, Japan gets the craziest Splatfests.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Ramos posted:

(Enjoyed the two fan fiction panels at Dragoncon btw.)

So why is Draco in love with an apple this time? Given that the art isn't overwrought and grimdark I'm going to guesssssssssssssssssssss............

.... it's the "consequences of Neville blowing up his Potions work" trope?

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

I like this one. Would be better if it was 08th MS team however. That's really the series with the star crossed lovers.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Variety pack.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Captain Fargle posted:

So why is Draco in love with an apple this time? Given that the art isn't overwrought and grimdark I'm going to guesssssssssssssssssssss............

.... it's the "consequences of Neville blowing up his Potions work" trope?

It's something that happens in the movies. If you need Draco in the background but not have him just standing around doing nothing, you stick him with a green apple. It happened enough to be a fan joke.

Someone get this damp, three foot tall imp woman with helmet hair off of my face.

Fan art tax:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Why is the majority of Midna fanart so gross?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
gross as in sexy gross or gross-gross?

The answer to both is that it's someones fetish.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Who What Now posted:

Why is the majority of Midna fanart so gross?

Because she's a creepy naked chubby thing that rides the protagonist like a mount while flirting with him. The gross fanart is just staying true to the game.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Ooh! The artist for that one is Chrissie Zullo. Great stuff if you like the aesthetics on her WW design.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Screaming Idiot posted:

Because she's a creepy naked chubby thing that rides the protagonist like a mount while flirting with him. The gross fanart is just staying true to the game.

I hear she gets pretty handsy too.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

The *heeled* is what makes this perfect :allears:

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Harsh Boogie

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs
:yeah:

Harsh Boogie's and MorningMark's fanart helped me through some poo poo.

MorningMark

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Most of these are from terrible, gormless boobs who can't handle on-topic posting in this thread. SA has gone soft, really.

Even if I thumbnailed images, they would still load the full image, so the skeleton king ought to look into better internet options, hopefully he has something better available in his area!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I never thought a day would come when I agreed with someone who used the phrase "gormless boob" unironically, and yep it still hasn't come.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

I never thought a day would come when I agreed with someone who used the phrase "gormless boob" unironically, and yep it still hasn't come.

It's a very Drake & Josh insult.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I like this trend

https://twitter.com/nadeshiko0328/status/901016108915867649

EDIT:

And this one

https://twitter.com/wankotkt/status/905037657498980352

Dark_Tzitzimine has a new favorite as of 15:51 on Sep 5, 2017

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

How much of a thing is mermaids in wheelchairs?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Captain Invictus posted:

Most of these are from terrible, gormless boobs who can't handle on-topic posting in this thread. SA has gone soft, really.

:qq: :qq: :qq:

• Locked thread