Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

RedSpider posted:

Is JeffersonClay Hillary's ghostwriter for this book?

Actually Concerned Citizen was the ghostwriter for the book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

RedSpider posted:

Is JeffersonClay Hillary's ghostwriter for this book?

not enough rage spittle on the pages

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Jeff K: Blowing up jap warships
Kerry: Being a swiftboat man
Clinton: Her coronation being undone, by herself.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Anyone who buys this book instead of pirating a PDF is an enemy of the people.

pirate an epub/mobi, super small download size on those

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

she wanted to send a message, she's just pissed that it turned out to be trump that is the one sending it.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
tfw you realize zegermans is right and has been all along

america is a shithole full of greedy, racist sociopaths. leftists will never hold any significant amount of power because american people are trash.

i completely and wholeheartedly agree with zeger "arm the poor" mans

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
>America
>leftism

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

people have excessive luxuries and comfort in this country that its met with ennui so that they have to invent ways to victimize themselves

its how suing became a national sport.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
it's interesting how just doing a random search for articles from the election always turns up what should've been major red flags and how everything seems inevitable in retrospect

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it wasn't long ago when it took 100 grand just to be in the same the room with her

2 large is just sad
it's a gesture so the little people can now afford to meet her irl. 2k should be affordable for middle class people, right? right?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

While Biondi says the stakes of the election are too high to consider changing or even examining this behavior that will ultimately cause Hillary to lose,

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

she wanted to send a message, she's just pissed that it turned out to be trump that is the one sending it.

She yelled out the Florida debate how sending back refugee kids would serve as a warning to others.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I swear to God I'm loving sick of the attitude that we simply cannot spend any time worrying about potential problems because the stakes are too high and therefore it's imperative that I instead spend all my effort on barreling forward blindly with no loving idea where I'm going

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

She had double the GE budget of Trump but still lost lol.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

etalian posted:

She had double the GE budget of Trump but still lost lol.
should've spent more time fundraising, clearly she needed more

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

it's interesting how just doing a random search for articles from the election always turns up what should've been major red flags and how everything seems inevitable in retrospect

tbh they were major red flags at the time but they wouldnt have been bad if nobody talked about it

the hillary campaign was a simulacrum of a campaign that only worked if we all held onto a collectively held delusion that her shooting herself in the foot over and over was a good idea and people are pissed off that that stopped working all of a sudden when it has been the foundation of the "neoliberal" social order for decades

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Remember all the bad dem goons standing there praising how intelligent she was to raise all this money first, and look at TRUMP- doing rallies with workers, heh what a dumbass

Yes Queen has this in the bag :smuggo:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Democrats are significantly to the right of literally Dr. Doom

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/905170435440074752

:siren: STOP FRAMING IT IN TERMS OF COLD HARD CASH :siren:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

muh billions of economy dollars i can give to private prisons

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

...they're.... learning?

it's no "it's morally wrong" flat out, but you know the first pass of this one was just "this is gonna cost us money, oooh, mic drop"

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

It's the only frame of reference bad dems know.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

What makes you think she cares about anything else?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

healthcare consumers

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

i like how she thinks that's an argument against people who would love nothing more than to see california wiped off the face of the planet

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
https://twitter.com/ravneetd/status/905171233091801088

i found it, the worst 2020 ticket

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hooo leeeeeee poo poo!

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/905165259081740289

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maga part two has begun

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

The Democrats are significantly to the right of literally Dr. Doom

I'm the line about loss of citizenship for failure to buy a house quickly enough.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

If Hillary is the 2020 Dem nominee i will 100% spite vote forever.

I reserve the right to choose what, precisely, spite voting will entail.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

mods ban daou for primary salt

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao can't think about any moral thing like defending dreamers or healthcare being a right with framing in lovely Republican-lite language.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol that daou is bragging that one of the most well-known politicians in the country can drive more clicks than some randos' podcast

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

etalian posted:

lmao can't think about any moral thing like defending dreamers or healthcare being a right with framing in lovely Republican-lite language.

Look, for every working class voter Democrats lose, they are primed to pick up two suburban Republican votes.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

lol that daou is bragging that one of the most well-known politicians in the country can drive more clicks than some randos' podcast

Also there hasn't been a single write-up on the Verrit concept that didn't make the author suffer side splitter laughter when thinking about the concept.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

jfc

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/905175483876298752
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/905175858738073606
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/905177446256975873

the descent continues

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Specifying all the ways it's gonna own California will surely convince the republicans not to do it.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

jfc
:words:
the descent continues

criticizing hillary is a direct attack on women and people of colour

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

white sauce posted:

Remember all the bad dem goons standing there praising how intelligent she was to raise all this money first, and look at TRUMP- doing rallies with workers, heh what a dumbass

Yes Queen has this in the bag :smuggo:

Hillary was so smart for not appearing in public for months at a time, choosing instead to hop in secrecy from mansion to mansion. (but don't worry, her choice to separate herself from the public and only ever interact with the obscenely wealthy would never affect her decision making)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
is peter daou trolling me

im feeling extremely triggered right now!!!!!!!

• Locked thread