Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

El Jebus posted:

Dog on the pitch!

Get yer mam back on her leash!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Shrapnig posted:

Get yer mam back on her leash!

Too late, Brasil scored.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Ben woodburn is really good

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Hold on to your butts, we're about to see some supreme CONCACAFing in this game.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Well, gently caress.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
lol :ughh:

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005
What the gently caress is Zusi even on the field for?

e: other than Yedlin being injured, of course. I'd think we'd go with someone else besides a guy that's lost five steps

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Friendship ended with usmnt

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Starting Zusi should be a fireable offense. Sorry Bruce, you stepped in it. What Bob Bradley up to?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
lol what a garbage rear end team

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
We don't deserve to make the World Cup, and I hope we don't even make the playoff spot

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ireland lost at home to ten-man Serbia. I'm less than pleased

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

You guys are in trouble now but remember that both Honduras and Panama (even more) are notorious chokelords and also you guys have the free 3pts from T&T to cash in on the last round

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Simone Poodoin posted:

You guys are in trouble now but remember that both Honduras and Panama (even more) are notorious chokelords and also you guys have the free 3pts from T&T to cash in on the last round

What are the chances of Mexico and Costa Rica having a siesta in the remaining games? Is there any seeding benefit to finishing top of the group?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I like that Honduras saw the vuvuzela and thought to themselves "you know what this needs, a higher pitch"

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005
beIN has the worst announcers.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

dinoputz posted:

beIN has the worst announcers.

Nope, English announcers on Unimas are way worse.

Also, Pulisic out

Tigren fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Sep 5, 2017

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

lmao Chile, again

Blue Star Error posted:

What are the chances of Mexico and Costa Rica having a siesta in the remaining games? Is there any seeding benefit to finishing top of the group?

Slim to none, at least from the CR side. Ramirez won't go crazy changing the team or unlocking his carefully planned tactics so we will probably help you guys out.

awyeahz
Aug 21, 2005

~*~BeDtImE~4~B0NZ0~*~
this is what the NASL was like. watching a terrible team lose to 35-year old hondurans on a bein sports flash stream

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

awyeahz posted:

this is what the NASL was like. watching a terrible team lose to 35-year old hondurans on a bein sports flash stream

The lovely YouTube streams are smoother, if even lower in resolution...

This game deserves this medium.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

So far I think the concacaffiest part of this match is that they still allow Honduras to schedule games at the time when the heat is worst in the blistering shithole murder city that is San Pedro Sula

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Why in the world is Pulisic still on the field? jfc

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

After watching the last 20 minutes of this, there is no way the US makes the World Cup.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

disband the usmnt

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005

triple sulk posted:

disband the usmnt

disband amerika

awyeahz
Aug 21, 2005

~*~BeDtImE~4~B0NZ0~*~
pulisic could have played for croatia

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Peru wins for the first time ever in Ecuador and is fourth. We might go to the World Cup! holy poo poo!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
God drat get in!!! BOBBBBBBY SHMURRRRDA!

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
:getin: What an ugly goal.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Amazing save, shameful defending.

Weaponized Cum posted:

Peru wins for the first time ever in Ecuador and is fourth. We might go to the World Cup! holy poo poo!

This is cool and good

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
It's coming home

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Yay, I guess?

(there's no way this team gets out of WC group play)

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Honduran coach is so salty he doesn't even want to shake hands

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

we're on that mexico 2014 kick

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Benne posted:

Yay, I guess?

(there's no way this team gets out of WC group play)

Why do people say this as if CONCACAF play is remotely similar to the World Cup lmao

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Weaponized Cum posted:

This is cool

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!
Di Maria injured

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

remember when the us beat honduras 6-0 less than 6 months ago lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011