Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
http://www.wthr.com/article/police-delphi-murder-victims-spoke-of-man-behind-them-in-audio-played-for-family

There is a short recording of the probable killer in the Liberty German and Abigail Williams murders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business of Ferrets
Mar 2, 2008

Good to see that everything is back to normal.

Brass Key posted:

A dude deliberately ran into the flames at burning man last night and died. There are pics at the link of him running in. :stonk:

Extraordinary photos.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DemonDarkhorse posted:

serial killer abandons girl in a trailer park sometime after he kills her mother, is eventually tied to the allenstown murders in new hampshire

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...QiWM/story.html

My lord. :smith:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

It's been linked in the thread before. Still worth reading if you missed it the first time.

Business of Ferrets
Mar 2, 2008

Good to see that everything is back to normal.

DemonDarkhorse posted:

serial killer abandons girl in a trailer park sometime after he kills her mother, is eventually tied to the allenstown murders in new hampshire

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...QiWM/story.html

Definite pro-click here.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
Peter Madsen claims that Kim Wall died after getting hit in the head by a 70kg hatch in the submarine.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sarcopenia posted:

Peter Madsen claims that Kim Wall died after getting hit in the head by a 70kg hatch in the submarine.

Sounds plausible. Guess the hatch chopped her up and threw her overboard and hypnotized him into lying about everything too. loving hatches. They're tricky.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Sarcopenia posted:

Hatches will do that when you slam them on someone's head.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

Sounds plausible. Guess the hatch chopped her up and threw her overboard and hypnotized him into lying about everything too. loving hatches. They're tricky.

He also stated that he did nothing to the body afterwards but the police have previously stated that the limbs and head were forcefully removed so he is (probably) at least still lying to get out of one of his sentences. Not a good look.

Sarcopenia has a new favorite as of 15:39 on Sep 5, 2017

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Maybe the hatch disintegrated her head? I dunno how physics work in Denmark it could be like mortal kombat stuff. Was she found sorrounded by like 20 pelvises that exploded out of her?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Aesop Poprock posted:

Maybe the hatch disintegrated her head? I dunno how physics work in Denmark it could be like mortal kombat stuff. Was she found sorrounded by like 20 pelvises that exploded out of her?

Maybe someone also dropped an arcade cabinet on her head?

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

Also, latest news says he claims her pantyhose and underwear accidentally fell off as he was hoisting her body up to dump it overboard. :psyduck:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Sarcopenia posted:

Has anyone mentioned that the woman who supposedly lost her unborn baby at her gender reveal party faked her pregnancy?

This was just on Sword and Scale and its wild

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

Comrade Koba posted:

Also, latest news says he claims her pantyhose and underwear accidentally fell off as he was hoisting her body up to dump it overboard. :psyduck:

:catstare:

why is this guy even bothering to lie anymore? it'd be hilarious if it weren't so awful.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He lies like a four year old, holy poo poo.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

This was just on Sword and Scale and its wild

Was it good? I really dislike the dude.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

This is the hatch. He claims that the hatch wasn't fully open/he slipped and knocked it over/she grabbed the handle to pull herself up. Dude. Just stick to one drat story.
He also slept a couple of hours with the body still in the sub. I is also rumored that witnesses saw him with a saw that he brought into the sub but was now missing. I really don't believe that the last one is true.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
I can't help but speculate on motive. At first I figured it had to have been an impulsive murder, I mean, murdering a journalist everyone knows is alone with you? What's the endgame for that? So I figured maybe he uh, tried to rape her? And she resisted so he killed her? But given how poo poo he is at lying I now wouldn't be super shocked if it were premeditated. Either way, :gonk:

E: the changing story makes him seem like an Ace Attorney series villain

Xibanya has a new favorite as of 21:25 on Sep 5, 2017

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Business of Ferrets posted:

Extraordinary photos.
Didn't something very similar happen at another similar festival a few years back?

ETA found it, this was the only link that didn't have an autoplay video of the guy running into the fire. Christopher Wallace, Element 11 festival in 2014, if you want to google for more info. https://journal.burningman.org/2014/07/news/global-news/tragedy-at-utahs-element-11-regional-burn/

pookel has a new favorite as of 23:02 on Sep 5, 2017

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Aesop Poprock posted:

maybe it was this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Uuuurgh why did you remind me of this

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Someone I previously thought sane liked a picture on fb today of Jeffrey Dahmer next to a giant bong made of snow. I had never heard the name before. The guys behind Dexter and Breaking Bad have definitely read up on this guy.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

codo27 posted:

Someone I previously thought sane liked a picture on fb today of Jeffrey Dahmer next to a giant bong made of snow. I had never heard the name before. The guys behind Dexter and Breaking Bad have definitely read up on this guy.

I'm honestly baffled that you have never heard of Jeffrey Dahmer and still kind of feeling stupid for writing this because I'm afraid that I have misunderstood something? He's up there with Charles Manson, Ted Bundy and BTK in notoriety. There was a multiple page derail about him in this very thread.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
I'm glad they finally caught Snow Bong

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

codo27 posted:

I'm assuming you're not from the US. Back in the 90's it's all that was on the news for years. I think OJ Simpson finally ended the "let's talk about Dahmer/his killer every week" that the news kept running with.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Sarcopenia posted:

Was it good? I really dislike the dude.

It was okay. Less sensational than you'd expect. Also spent some time talking about how or why some people fake it and the psychology behind it without being a complete rear end in a top hat.

He's dialled it back this season

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I'm in Canada, was 3-12 in the 90s and dont watch the news

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Sarcopenia posted:

I'm honestly baffled that you have never heard of Jeffrey Dahmer and still kind of feeling stupid for writing this because I'm afraid that I have misunderstood something? He's up there with Charles Manson, Ted Bundy and BTK in notoriety. There was a multiple page derail about him in this very thread.

poo poo there's been several because his case is absolutely fascinating and inspires

Spirited debate

an overdue owl
Feb 26, 2012

hoot

codo27 posted:

post the pic

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

codo27 posted:

how...have you never heard of dahmer?

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Sarcopenia posted:

Honestly I would put him ahead of all of those for people of my generation (I was a teenager in the 1990s). His name is a household word, you couldn't read or watch the news without seeing something about him regularly for a long time.

ETA: I get that there are people who don't know anything about American serial killers, but, like ... how can someone follow creepy/unnerving news in English and still not know who he is?

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

On the other hand, isn't it kind of exciting?

codo27, there's a whole world of Jeffrey Dahmer content out there, some of it very good if you like serial killer content. I read My Friend Dahmer on a yearly basis, there's a movie being made of it too but it probably won't achieve the same effect.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

chernobyl kinsman posted:

how...have you never heard of dahmer?

I worked with a woman who had never heard of Hitler. That was the weirdest one, I think.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

codo27 posted:

I'm in Canada, was 3-12 in the 90s and dont watch the news

This is pretty much the intellectual equivalent of "I'm thirty years old and I only eat plain chicken nuggets."

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

It was okay. Less sensational than you'd expect. Also spent some time talking about how or why some people fake it and the psychology behind it without being a complete rear end in a top hat.

He's dialled it back this season

Huh. Good on him I guess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_erection

Angel lust aka "How are we going to close the casket?"

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Sarcopenia posted:

Huh. Good on him I guess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_erection

Angel lust aka "How are we going to close the casket?"

This is the only thing I remember from Waiting for Godot, mostly because my entire senior English class tittered at the idea.

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.

cash crab posted:

I worked with a woman who had never heard of Hitler. That was the weirdest one, I think.

How the gently caress do you go through life not knowing who Hitler was?

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

FrumpleOrz posted:

How the gently caress do you go through life not knowing who Hitler was?

Live in a small town with a poo poo school system and never, ever even contemplate doing anything to expand your horizons.

At my last job I worked with a girl who had never heard of Star Wars. At all. Talked about going to the Red Lobster in Boise like it was loving Alinea.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Sex Hobbit posted:

Live in a small town with a poo poo school system and never, ever even contemplate doing anything to expand your horizons.

At my last job I worked with a girl who had never heard of Star Wars. At all. Talked about going to the Red Lobster in Boise like it was loving Alinea.

What's Alinea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Besesoth posted:

What's Alinea?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alinea_(restaurant)

In retrospect kind of a dumb reference to make but I grew up outside Chicago so it was the first thing to come to mind. Not exaggerating though, she went on and on as if they'd had to make reservations six months out and paid $300 a head for their cheddar bay experience.