Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

This is pretty much what the dude from Taxi Driver did to his love interest. Now all this incel has to do is find an underage prostitute and kill her pimps and Susan will like him!

Please don't encourage incels to find underage prostitutes. Because I doubt they would kill the pimp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Firstborn posted:

This is a chart that maps sexiness, but these effects are only while a woman is ovulating. hth the small philtrum subhumans itt

I find these guys attractive in ascending order... from right to left (except far right guy looks too young for me)

Far left guy looks like the finest CGI that the uncanny valley has to offer.

I also never ovulate because it's 2017 and safe to take the pill 365 days a year and who has the time to ovulate unless you are actively trying to have a kid?

Not sure how that chart matters to incels anyway, considering the age bracket they're interested in hasn't started ovulating yet.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
Of course you'd say that, you have the brainpan of stage coach tilter!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Today is there first English class of this year in my school, us students walked in, I was a bit late to there due to toilet and all students were sitting there, given assignments and doing (albeit not much) their works already.

The teacher asked me "Who are your friends" in order to get someone to remind me of which stage they are at. I went completely silence and took a seat and with my stuff in there. The teacher called me 'independent' and the entire class laughed at me. Later the class the teacher asks everyone to get their friend to help him, she asked me the same question again "Who are your friends" and the entire class says, "None" and even then my teacher asked my long time 'friend' if he is my friend, he says no.

This event reminds me of my subhuman existence; This year's gonna be fun.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Some femoids like Superman, some like Clark Kent; None like Rajeet, the balding, facially deformed 5'2 Janitor at the daily planet

HUMANOID ORGANISM
Apr 1, 2017

100% AUTHENTIC
CARBON RICH STRUCTURE

fruit on the bottom posted:

Some femoids like Superman, some like Clark Kent; None like Rajeet, the balding, facially deformed 5'2 Janitor at the daily planet

Maybe because Rajeet is not canon!

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

I'm still kind of baffled as to how anyone can think that most people start having sexual relationships at age 12.

I got molested at twelve so maybe they're including that that sort of poo poo in their logic.

It was a lady though so I'm sure by incel logic I'm a lucky gently caress and shouldn't complain. Hell that isn't even just limited to incel logic sadly.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

lazorexplosion posted:

Meanwhile most of us here are in our 20's and that means we are only 5-13 years older than the prime 16 year older femoid that we deserve ,yet we are getting pedoshamed by normies in the regular just because our looks and status are low.

I'm curious how they came to this decision. Do they think you automatically qualify for some underage tail if you spend enough hours posting online about how you can't convince anyone to touch your horrid genitals?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

HUMANOID ORGANISM posted:

Incels are always non-canon

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

HUMANOID ORGANISM posted:

Now I'm hoping that some goon is secretly a writer at DC, and we get a few side panels of Rajeet going home to his equally hard-working wife, and to their lovely children doing homework at the dinner table.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

lazorexplosion posted:

normies praise pedofiles,yet they pedoshame us for wanting 16 year old prime femoids. They elected a pedofile president who is 24(!) years older than his wife. They also praise holywood actors such as george clooney,yet another pedofile who is 17(!) years older than his wife. Another example is Mel Gibson,the ultrapedofile who is 34(!) years older than his gf. Meanwhile most of us here are in our 20's and that means we are only 5-13 years older than the prime 16 year older femoid that we deserve,yet we are getting pedoshamed by normies in the regular just because our looks and status are low.

1. I never thought I'd see someone who doesn't understand the basics of what is and is not pedophilia.

2. 16 year old girls are loving annoying. I say this having been one. So are 16 year old not- girls. They're really not expecting much in the way of conversation, are they?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its funny watching the people with absolutely no clue about relationships, intimacy or basic human interactions try to break it all down into charts, and numbers to try and gain some semblance of understanding, but failing utterly every step of the way

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

lazorexplosion posted:

normies praise pedofiles,yet they pedoshame us for wanting 16 year old prime femoids. They elected a pedofile president who is 24(!) years older than his wife. They also praise holywood actors such as george clooney,yet another pedofile who is 17(!) years older than his wife. Another example is Mel Gibson,the ultrapedofile who is 34(!) years older than his gf. Meanwhile most of us here are in our 20's and that means we are only 5-13 years older than the prime 16 year older femoid that we deserve,yet we are getting pedoshamed by normies in the regular just because our looks and status are low.

Okay first off: "pedoshaming". gently caress these people

Moving swiftly on, let's assume that an incel is 29. Then, there is a maximum 13 year difference between themselves and a hypothetical 16 year old. Assuming this is acceptable (barf) because there are older men with women who are more than 13 years younger than them, then by the same logic it would be acceptable for a 13 year old incel to date a literal, 0 years old baby (BARRRRRF)

Which would fit their ideology, which I assume surprises absolutely no one itt

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

1. I never thought I'd see someone who doesn't understand the basics of what is and is not pedophilia.

2. 16 year old girls are loving annoying. I say this having been one. So are 16 year old not- girls. They're really not expecting much in the way of conversation, are they?

Conversation is just a means to an end.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"
So the only non-pedophiles in incel-land are men who date women 18 years older than them, since the woman has never been a minor during the incel's Chad's lifetime.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Benny Harvey posted:

Conversation is just a means to an end.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

That is the mindset of an Incel, yes.

Seriously, do these guys seem like they enjoy conversion with people of either sex? Most have autism, depression and/or other anti social disorders.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

d3c0y2 posted:

I got molested at twelve so maybe they're including that that sort of poo poo in their logic.

It was a lady though so I'm sure by incel logic I'm a lucky gently caress and shouldn't complain. Hell that isn't even just limited to incel logic sadly.

I'm sorry to hear that and you're absolutely correct in that society has a really, really,reeeeeeaaaaaalllly hosed up perspective when it comes to women molesting boys.

Furia posted:

Okay first off: "pedoshaming". gently caress these people

Moving swiftly on, let's assume that an incel is 29. Then, there is a maximum 13 year difference between themselves and a hypothetical 16 year old. Assuming this is acceptable (barf) because there are older men with women who are more than 13 years younger than them, then by the same logic it would be acceptable for a 13 year old incel to date a literal, 0 years old baby (BARRRRRF)

Which would fit their ideology, which I assume surprises absolutely no one itt

Okay so the logic is that women are only worthy of them (incels) and their creepy penises if the woman is between 14-16 right? And anything past that and suddenly women shrivel up and die or something.

So I think what the idiot who wrote that madness above is trying to get across (and missing the definition of pedophile by a loving mile or two) is the question of why is it okay for people who have significant ages gaps in a relationship (ignoring that almost every example was adults over the age of 21 so well past age of consent and legal drinking age in the US aka: An Adult by legit standards) to be accepted, but they have an age gap similar to those other people, except their intended victim is 16.

The obvious answer to anyone who isn't a loving moron is "Because those relationships are between consenting ADULTS".

God I really kinda hate these people. The world might actually be a better place if they would shut up and actually work on that LDAR poo poo they always go on about. I'm not advocating murder or suicide but if they've accepted the cruel hand fate as dealt them why not literally lay down and rot.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I've heard this before, but the best way to cure yourself of any desire to have sex with a 16 year old is to listen to one talk for 5 minutes.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Say Nothing posted:

I've heard this before, but the best way to cure yourself of any desire to have sex with a 16 year old is to listen to one talk for 5 minutes.

do you have to be reminded of this frequently?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
They say that mermaids are based on manatee sightings and you know I understand that it gets lonely on the sea but also wtf

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

They say that mermaids are based on manatee sightings and you know I understand that it gets lonely on the sea but also wtf

you got something against thicc women??

e: don't kinkshame

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Say Nothing posted:

5? your being very generous he're

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

They're really not expecting much in the way of conversation, are they?

they're shut-ins who pride themselves on being hateful, ugly people. so yeah i wouldn't think they'd be interested in conversation when it comes to a partner

also here's more incel racism:

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

Pththya-lyi posted:

This is pretty much what the dude from Taxi Driver did to his love interest. Now all this incel has to do is find an underage prostitute and kill her pimps and Susan will like him!

honestly I would totally buy that taxi driver dude would be an incel or otherwise involved in the manosphere. his inability to connect with people, dysfunctional coping mechanisms and his constant attempts to be a badass or whatever make him a dead ringer for one of these guys

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

All sub 8 men need to delete their social media and dating apps now.

Why do we keep feeding the loving beast? Why do we keep signing up for dating sites and poo poo? In 2017, dating is for Femoids and chads only!! All sub 8 men need to stop coping and give up for good. It has been proven time and time again that all women no matter how ugly or fat are chad chasing..... Stop loving coping and giving attention to these whores, I'm speaking to you Norman's. Stop being weak!!!

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Why do females jog in public?

They can run circles in their house. Why do they need to showcase their body to the world? I was minding my own business on the balcony and saw a female jogging in tight leggings and a sports bra. Her tits were bouncing and if that isn't extremely attention seeking then I don't know what is.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Yond Cassius posted:

Now I'm hoping that some goon is secretly a writer at DC, and we get a few side panels of Rajeet going home to his equally hard-working wife, and to their lovely children doing homework at the dinner table.

This may not be canon, but it's my headcanon. :3:

Someone with connections, please make this happen. It's heartwarming, and it will drive incels up the wall.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

lazorexplosion posted:

Why do females jog in public?

They can run circles in their house. Why do they need to showcase their body to the world? I was minding my own business on the balcony and saw a female jogging in tight leggings and a sports bra. Her tits were bouncing and if that isn't extremely attention seeking then I don't know what is.

Putting aside all the other dumb poo poo here, just lol if you think you can run around your house interior.

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

1st AD posted:

Putting aside all the other dumb poo poo here, just lol if you think you can run around your house interior.

I mean my cat does it all the time, why can't these dumb femoids do it???

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Today is there first English class of this year in my school, us students walked in, I was a bit late to there due to toilet and all students were sitting there, given assignments and doing (albeit not much) their works already.

The teacher asked me "Who are your friends" in order to get someone to remind me of which stage they are at. I went completely silence and took a seat and with my stuff in there. The teacher called me 'independent' and the entire class laughed at me. Later the class the teacher asks everyone to get their friend to help him, she asked me the same question again "Who are your friends" and the entire class says, "None" and even then my teacher asked my long time 'friend' if he is my friend, he says no.

This event reminds me of my subhuman existence; This year's gonna be fun.

Man, if that school had their teachers up on warning signs of troubled youth, this kid could at least get some counseling. It isn't much but it might quash the worst things this community is teaching him

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
16-year-old girls are vicious apex predators at the peak of their nerd-destroying power so just lol if incels think "society" is the only thing keeping them from loving them

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

16-year-old girls are vicious apex predators at the peak of their nerd-destroying power so just lol if incels think "society" is the only thing keeping them from loving them

They're also easy targets for predatory adult men. If incels weren't socially inept losers who don't try, they'd be manipulative assholes living at the boundary of age of consent laws.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
give 16 year old girls Purge authority

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Pick posted:

:yeah:

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Pick posted:

Doesn't this just put 15 year old girls in unnecessary danger?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

lemon-lyme disease posted:

Doesn't this just put 15 year old girls in unnecessary danger?

true, those 18 and under should be exempted. no purging minors, even by other minors, even if slenderman tells you to.

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
It boggles the mind that the internet has given us both online dating/tinder/grindr and incels.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Pick posted:

true, those 18 and under should be exempted. no purging minors, even by other minors, even if slenderman tells you to.

I was getting at the idea that these dudes would just drop a year to avoid the agency issue, but that's a fair response too. And it was a necessary clarification to make anyway, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
lol someone bought the cum avatar back for me

someon really likes mike stoklasas cum

• Locked thread