Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
That's why they used barrels in always sunny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

That sounds more like an it's Always Sunny plot.

Dennis: Frank what the hell are you gonna do with 400 gallons of gasoline?

Frank: I'm gonna get anal from the whole city Dennis. The whole city.

Which eventually ends up with Frank dressed up as Wez and Dennis as the Golden Youth.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

That's why they used barrels in always sunny

Could you safely store gas in one of those 55 gallon lube drums from amazon? Just curious.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/905470704367349767

i'd like a good old internet beatdown on those 3

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

Walked in to interview for a one day a week medical scribe position at an allergy clinic.

Once they learned I was waiting to hear back from grad school, they offered me forty hours a week working under the doctor and told me they'd hire me after I graduated. Lol

I'm pretty well versed with hospital and small practice clinic hiring* - that should scare you a bit, if I'm being honest. Definitely nice you've locked up a gig working with a doc (especially before signing a contract as a full PA) but I'd be curious why they're struggling to hire a pretty populous resource*

*im only familiar with all of Florida, so there may be a lack of good bodies in North Carolina

I'll let Swick interject here. Either way - milk them for that resume builder!

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What the hell, shadow of Mordor sucks rear end you dicks. What was all the tff hype, some kind of hosed up practical joke on me?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Amy Pole Her posted:

lol this threads been helpful at identifying a few people

Lol if you think we are trying to hide it.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

I feel like the people that should be shamed are Texas lawmakers that voted for this but not for Hurricane Sandy aid.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Volkerball posted:

What the hell, shadow of Mordor sucks rear end you dicks. What was all the tff hype, some kind of hosed up practical joke on me?

No u just have bad taste hth

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

seiferguy posted:

I feel like the people that should be shamed are Texas lawmakers that voted for this but not for Hurricane Sandy aid.

I mean, again, you should vote for the benefit of your constituents, they're the ones you're elected to represent

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

Lol if you think we are trying to hide it.

Yeah this doesn't apply to you

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Volkerball posted:

The joke is your taste in games

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Scionix posted:

No u just have bad taste hth

I've played browser based games that were less repetitive.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Intruder posted:

I mean, again, you should vote for the benefit of your constituents, they're the ones you're elected to represent

Well, yeah. But don't be a dick to the rest of Americans, though? Just a thought!

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Volkerball posted:

I've played browser based games that were less repetitive.

if it helps, I find the "Tolkien-related poo poo is poo poo" rule to be pretty accurate.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

look, all i'm saying is we should give the hurricane a platform to express its views properly before we all jump in to demonize it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah this doesn't apply to you

I don't think it applies to anyone really

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Amy Pole Her posted:

weeaboos, pedants and dad jokes, your guide to TFF posters

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Intruder posted:

The weirdest thing about the fuel hysteria is that within a mile of my home there are some places with gas at 2.01 and some places at 2.55, often across the street from each other

I haven't seen gas prices that low in a decade

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Welp, leaving town now. gently caress this storm. Going to drive to Columbia, SC tonight.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Volkerball posted:

I thought it was really fun and I can't wait for the sequel next month.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

swickles posted:

Welp, leaving town now. gently caress this storm. Going to drive to Columbia, SC tonight.

Be safe.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

swickles posted:

Goon meet with Ehud :haw:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Intruder posted:

Yeah. But wen you voted against something on idealogical grounds it does make you look bad to just openly say "gently caress you got mine"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

swickles posted:

Goodluck, my coworker's daughter tried to fly out yesterday, but all the airline tickets were jacked up into the thousands, so she drove to Atlanta then flew from there.

Speaking of, nationalize the airlines.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Yeah stay safe man, gently caress that hurricane poo poo

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXe-KOvt7Nc

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

swickles posted:

Can I stay at your place while you're gone? Broward County is being all sorts of dumb right now.

jk but seriously people are loving stupid around here

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Stay safe, Floridagoons

:swoon:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah swickles hope you get out safe. There's not much use for a doctor in a hurricane anyway

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Couldn't find this on twitter nor do I know how to make a gif out of it but another Madden glitch and it's better than the Gronk one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYtI6pSDpZH/?hl=en

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Swickles come to Asheville I'll get you drunk

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I think Donald Trump just did something stupid that is actually good.

Nothing loving makes sense in my life at all.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Volkerball posted:

Wow I wonder who the only person who said it was boring and repetitive was. Maybe you should have listened to him.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

No Butt Stuff posted:

I think Donald Trump just did something stupid that is actually good.

Nothing loving makes sense in my life at all.

Did he release roswell/area 51 secrets?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Donald trump just struck a deal on Harvey and the debt ceiling with Nancy pelosi, ensuring the republicans won't be able to do poo poo about tax cuts until April and screwing them over as hard as possible until the midterms.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Donald does what is good for Donald. Don't make him your party's nominee. This is what they get.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Donald does what is good for Donald. Don't make him your party's nominee. This is what they get.

https://twitter.com/sarahnferris/status/905485888192479232

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Lmao the art of the deal indeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

Donald trump just struck a deal on Harvey and the debt ceiling with Nancy pelosi, ensuring the republicans won't be able to do poo poo about tax cuts until April and screwing them over as hard as possible until the midterms.

Isn't it just a three month extension so December?

• Locked thread