Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I ate a cow heart in peru

Maybe you did ... maybe you didn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Did you have an inexplicable urge to go outside and graze for a few hours afterwards?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I tried some too. It tasted fine...just a chewier cut off beef, really. Not something I'd go out of my way to order, but also not something I'd shy away from.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

coyo7e posted:

I've been trying to find a source for them (live) for years.

If you are serious and live in the US give me a PM, I may be able to assist.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

so much for your political dreams

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/905521330665213952

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
Facebook says it sold political ads to Russian company during 2016 election

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ea55a1d00000014

quote:

Representatives of Facebook told congressional investigators Wednesday that it has discovered it sold ads during the U.S. presidential election to a shadowy Russian company seeking to target voters, according to several people familiar with the company’s findings.

Facebook officials reported that they traced the ad sales, totaling $100,000, to a Russian “troll farm” with a history of pushing pro-Kremlin propaganda, these people said.

A small portion of the ads, which began in the summer of 2015, directly named Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton, the people said. Most of the ads focused on pumping politically divisive issues such as gun rights and immigration fears, as well as gay rights and racial discrimination.

We already knew this was happening, but it is good to see it being officially brought out.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Hollismason posted:

Maybe you did ... maybe you didn't

I also drank coca leaf tea so who can say

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

twice burned ice posted:

GOP voters have been doing this for 50 years.

I thought they were trying to get red cows(so they can give it to The Jews in Israel and that's another box checked for Jeezus coming back).

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
McCain's brain cancer hasn't helped quite enough.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/349462-mccain-backs-graham-cassidy-obamacare-repeal-effort

quote:

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Wednesday that he supports a newer version of an ObamaCare repeal-and-replace bill, throwing some support behind the last-ditch effort.

McCain said he backs a bill from Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Bill Cassidy (R-La.) that would convert ObamaCare spending into block grants for states.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

We made a information megapost for goons affected by Irma. This way its easier to keep people up to date in different threads. We are updating with new evacuation preparation info for states that were just put on alert right now. Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Um3j5mHkS7bR72Zc625qtQ0P1QRNCXPGtIMx7HWKNbI

Pls let us know if there's more we should add.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

WrenP-Complete posted:

We made a information megapost for goons affected by Irma. This way its easier to keep people up to date in different threads. We are updating with new evacuation preparation info for states that were just put on alert right now. Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Um3j5mHkS7bR72Zc625qtQ0P1QRNCXPGtIMx7HWKNbI

Pls let us know if there's more we should add.

Hey, good for you! What a helpful idea.:)

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

And like one-eighth of a cob of corn?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

TGLT posted:

Either Ceaseless Discharge or the first Dragonrider, because it's apparently very easy to trick him into running off of cliffs.

Living failures imo.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

KickerOfMice posted:

And like one-eighth of a cob of corn?

I won't stand for homophobic/pro-rape culture references like this here.:colbert:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/905521965460574210

i guess republicans are finally coming to grips with the limitations of their idiot king

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Can one of ya'll smart folks please help me out? So Trump agrees to Democratic demands in regards to the debt ceiling and whatnot and everyone is calling it a huge victory for the dems and loss for the Republicans. But what I don't understand is this: can't he just change his mind? Like did he sign a contract or something? Sorry if this has been explained to death and I'm coming in way too late.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Spikeguy posted:

Can one of ya'll smart folks please help me out? So Trump agrees to Democratic demands in regards to the debt ceiling and whatnot and everyone is calling it a huge victory for the dems and loss for the Republicans. But what I don't understand is this: can't he just change his mind? Like did he sign a contract or something? Sorry if this has been explained to death and I'm coming in way too late.

if he changes his mind, neither the house or the senate can pass a debt ceiling increase because there aren't enough republican votes for it

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Sundae posted:

One that might not realize it was rejected a month ago. :v:

It's literally on today's menu:

Menu / food provided by Bon Appetit catering company, for a pharma company in SF Bay Area.
"Not approved yet" and "rejected" are very different things. Most people have most likely eaten something today that is not approved or not yet approved by the FDA. Most people have not eaten something that was outright rejected by the FDA.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

evilweasel posted:

https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/905521965460574210

i guess republicans are finally coming to grips with the limitations of their idiot king

Oh wait, it turns out he's...not good at this?:eek:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I also drank coca leaf tea so who can say

This is your mother you need to come home from Peru

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

This got brought up earlier, and it's not a new development. McCain was always a yes for this idea, but that didn't really help give it any traction then, either - which isn't to say it should be ignored outright, but the development isn't quite so radical as it might seem.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Office Pig posted:

This got brought up earlier, and it's not a new development. McCain was always a yes for this idea, but that didn't really help give it any traction then, either - which isn't to say it should be ignored outright, but the development isn't quite so radical as it might seem.

it also isn't even a bill its a vauge idea that what if we block grant medicaid...and then stop, in ten years

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Breitbart responds to Trump saying this

I’d like to see something where we have good border security, and we have a great DACA transaction where everybody is happy and now they don’t have to worry about it anymore,”
he said.

quote:

What in the world is President Trump talking about? He should settle these issues Nov. 2018, not make bad compromises with the globalists now. That's what his GOP primary opponents wanted to do, and he didn't, and he romped over them quite easily. Now he sounds like Jeb and Rubio. His base wants DACA gone.

If he lets Ivanka & Co. run things, he will not even be in a position to seek reelection, going the way of LBJ, with Steve Bannon as the 2020 GOP presidential nominee.

Maybe this was the plan all along---to fall on his sword for globalism. I hope Trump is not a con man. We will see what Congress does pertaining to DACA. I will sure be asking my Congressman and two Senators to vote against DACA. I hope millions of others will too.
-
Not what he ran on.
He ran on "They gotta go". 
Better keep your promise to your voters, Mr. President.
-
I would be happy if the middle class White male was taken care of by my country as well as the illegals who cross the border.

Donald Trump, do your job you were elected to do.Enjoy your one term Donald. I'll stay home this time in 2020.

One of these do called anchor babies/dreamers will bring in the entire family including parents, the 20 kids they've had while the dreamers were getting their Ph.d in astrophysics, the grand parents, etc. Like cancer, they're sucking the life out of the country.
-
Great job, President Trump. Another fail.I was a big Trump supporter, but I think he has lost his steam. DACA is not a Congressional issue. It was an EO from Obama and it is Trump's responsibility to rescind it.

Secondly, what is this "make everyone happy" nonsense???? These are ILLEGAL ALIENS. I'm not happy. That is NOT what I voted for.
-
Trump is more concerned about illegals than he is about Angel moms and those of us who are watching our schools overcome and debilitated by these aliens who are stepping on our liberty. Trump's a skunk.
-
HEY MR. PRESIDENT....................

We tried to warn you. You ignored us. Read the comments below. You just lost your entire base.

We will never believe anything you say from now on. Do us all a huge favor and just resign.

Remember this is like a chess game. He is 8
already thinking a few moves ahead and as he did with the pressure he is baiting the Democrats.
-
Breitbart, Steve Bannon: Make a super secret call to the President and tell him he better cover his a$$ because the natives are restless.WTH ? As long as takers take from makers, MAKERS are not going to be happy..
-
It's like saying taxpayers should be happy if DACA wants to take an arm and a leg, BUT only takes a leg !
-
This desperate need by the President to be loved by all, constantly seeking approval is gonna be the death of us !This is like Obama's 3rd term.
-
Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz
-
Rubio got crushed in the primary because of amnesty. I can't believe Trump is now Rubio and Jeb.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Hollismason posted:

This is your mother you need to come home from Peru

Coca leaf tea is like 1/80th a dose of cocaine. Also I've been to Egypt and Australia since I went to Peru

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Coca leaf tea is like 1/80th a dose of cocaine. Also I've been to Egypt and Australia since I went to Peru

No, seriously you're still in Peru that was Salvia

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I’d like to see something where we have good border security, and we have a great DACA transaction where everybody is happy and now they don’t have to worry about it anymore,”
he said.

Ahahaha, Steve Bannon as GOP nominee.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Yeah, as I'd imagine you noticed, they serve it for free out in the open in hotel lobbies along with water and coffee. Supposedly helps with altitude sickness.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

he said.

it says a lot, though nothing we didn't already know, that the one thing his base apparently won't forgive is being nice to immigrants

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

he said.

I'm going to read the whole thing, but I had to stop and chuckle at-

quote:

I hope Trump is not a con man.

Hope in one hand, write propaganda with the other. Let us know which one is more productive.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Hey remember when this happened

coyo7e posted:

I've been trying to find a source for them (live) for years.

Arturo Ui
Apr 14, 2005

Forums Bosch Expert

Hollismason posted:

Wasn't the DNC trying to primary Bryce? or something? I know they don't seem to be really supportive.

The 'DNC guy' (David Yankovich) who ran against Ryan in 2016 and lost badly actually did a good thing and dropped out and endorsed Bryce as soon as Bryce started gaining steam

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/539022/

Another aide briefed on the meeting said that toward its conclusion, Ivanka Trump entered the room to say hello to the leaders and the discussion veered off-track. “Republican leaders were visibly annoyed by Ivanka’s presence,” the aide said. (A Ryan spokeswoman replied: “That’s not true.”)

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

No but seriously why does Coyo7e want live gerbils

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

lol trump is busy praising his party's top senate target for 2018:

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/905527966620364801

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained

Hollismason posted:

internal use, I imagine, either route

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Majorian posted:

Yeah, as I'd imagine you noticed, they serve it for free out in the open in hotel lobbies along with water and coffee. Supposedly helps with altitude sickness.

I bought a can of it from a vending machine at the airport. It's really clearly not drugs.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Hollismason posted:

Cuy are overgrown guinea pigs that are used as meat animals. They are apparently very tasty and have a lot of meat, although we have never actually ate any of them.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Oh I was just thinking they wanted to slowly drown them in the bathtub while reading my posting history

that's a relief

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Khisanth Magus posted:

Cuy are overgrown guinea pigs that are used as meat animals. They are apparently very tasty and have a lot of meat, although we have never actually ate any of them.

guinea pigs have "sea" in their names in most languages (like the german name translates to basically "little sea pig") because sailors would keep them on boats, feed them scraps, and then eat them

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!
> Be me
> Don't understand that two different things can be simultaneously true
> Walk around loving confused for my entire life
> Other confused idiots take me seriously and I write a dumb loving book about how things don't make sense
> Post scathing hot takes to my dumbass audience

https://twitter.com/MattPalumbo12/status/905215282020581378

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Just go to a pet store and buy some

Try not to look shifty when you do it though

• Locked thread