Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
The final season had better up its titty and giants stepping on people game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

bloom posted:

The final season had better up its titty and giants stepping on people game.

They need to combine the two things together really.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
A giant with giant titties smashing soldiers with giant titties with her titties

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
A zombie giant repeatedly stepping on a titty that makes a comedic squeaking noise.

e: possibly a zombie titty?

GBS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Sep 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
davos is a bootlicking masochist

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Doesn't Davos have a wife somewhere? She's probably banging other dudes by now.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He has Jon Snow now

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'm gonna poo poo post in here until the wheels fall off

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Do you think Jon and Davos had a special night together?

Maybe they were alone in a cabin during a long voyage on the sea

Maybe their eyes met in the dark

maybe their urges, could no longer be denied

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

Davos gave Jon a sad, awkward handy while he was recovering from frostbite. They don't talk about it.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GBS ROCKS!!!!!!!!! posted:

davos is a bootlicking masochist

same

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

I'm sure Davos picked up a few tricks from the coastal brothels in his younger days he could show near-virgin Jon.

Ok yuck

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Jon invented oral sex he doesn't need any pointers from some dorky dad

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
"Nothing fucks you harder than time...

...but I'll try my best anyways." :huh:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
They have a very important chair that is the focal point of the whole loving show and its made of swords and no ones been impaled on the chair yet. If Cersie isn't thrown onto the chair by a giant wight and then stomped on I'm gonna be so pissed.

Also they act like the Skellybones can't swim and they sink but they also don't breath so why don't they just walk to the iron islands under water?

Also also why wasn't there a Hot Pie/Olenna/Varys strapon threeway before she bought the farm?

Also also also when did they kill off the writers did it happen off screen or something in season four?

gently caress.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

aphid_licker posted:

Jon invented oral sex he doesn't need any pointers from some dorky dad

Imagine being the first guy ever to eat pussy.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

bloom posted:

Better, imagine being the first woman getting her pussy eaten

KNEEL AT THE ALTAR OF THE TONGUE GOD MY SISTERS

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

bloom posted:

They were shown to have had a hot bath right beforehand, so it probably wasn't as bad as you think.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

bloom posted:

look buddy i don;t have to imagine :smuggo:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Supreme Allah posted:

Theons the most real character in the show, not the strongest or bravest, just a broken gently caress full of regret, trying to ride out the poo poo storm of life

played by one of the best actors on the show.

Yeah he good.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

They need to combine the two things together really.

I hope they put a giantess fetish in GoT as well because why not lol.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
e: oops

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Theon is maybe the most major character that we have been expected to straight up lol at - imagine Dany or Jon having a moment like the bit where he gets knocked over after his dramatic speech - and one of the few good guys who have been shown to lose their nerve. Fuckin Sam stabbed a loving White Walker. Like Theon is dangerously close to being an actual character with problems and poo poo.

Or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnP_-s_XwRQ

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also the unending amount of poo poo he must give Lily Allen amuses me to think about.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Outrail posted:

Also they act like the Skellybones can't swim and they sink but they also don't breath so why don't they just walk to the iron islands under water?

Maybe they can't handle deep water, or at least not for long. They are ice skellymans who only come out during winter, and liquid water is necessarily above freezing. Maybe they start to rot when exposed to warm temperatures? The one they took to Cersi seemed fine though.

Water itself is pretty hard on the dead though. They will swell up and soften. They will be slow and clumsy in the water. You know what else is in the water? Fish. Fish love carrion. So do crabs. Marine snails. All kinds of things in the water looking to slurp off some of that prime skellyman flesh. They don't actually need all that flesh, the boney ones seem to get on fine without muscles or tendons, but it would probably slow them down and the ones without armor or flesh seem more delicate in combat.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Wait, are the White Walkers dead? Maybe they need to breathe.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

The drowned god sends krakons and mermaids to re-kill them.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

COMRADES posted:

Also the unending amount of poo poo he must give Lily Allen amuses me to think about.

I wonder if he based his Reek trauma on going cold turkey. Because lily Allen said he was a pretty paranoid wreck when she wrote that song.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Arcsquad12 posted:

I wonder if he based his Reek trauma on going cold turkey. Because lily Allen said he was a pretty paranoid wreck when she wrote that song.

The boat jump wasn't scripted. He was looking at Gemma Whelan but could only see Lilly and thought eh, gently caress ya.

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
What did Davos say when he got on a ship with Jon Snow?
"Bring me my brown pants."

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
With the hard shift into high fantasy, I'd rather watch a mini-series about Hot Pie's new life.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Tricky D posted:

They were shown to have had a hot bath right beforehand, so it probably wasn't as bad as you think.
Nope, he dives right into it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xwUmOJYiK4

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
When everyone smells like feces and piss and heavy BO constantly, going down on a rank puss probably doesn't even register

Everyone probably bathes in the same water in the same tub in the Nights watch

Xotl
May 28, 2001

Be seeing you.
I'm sure this has come up, but I thought the previous (Targ) rulers for centuries married ruling brothers and sisters together. If that's so, did they ever explain why suddenly it's this scandalous thing between Jamie and Cersei that has to be kept hidden? Or do I have it wrong / the writers just said gently caress it?

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Its against Westeros law to incest. The Targs had dragons and said gently caress your laws im gonna bang my sister.

Xotl
May 28, 2001

Be seeing you.
Yeah, but I was under the impression that the Targs ran the show for centuries. When the people that literally write the laws and set the example as to behavior do it, you'd figure the rest would get in line.

Kind of makes me wonder how Ptolemaic Egypt royals vs. the rest handled it.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
It's mostly scandalous because it means that Cersei was not the mother of a legitimate King (Joffrey was not Robert's kid), was not a legitimate regent, and has no claim to the throne. If the other leaders of King's Landing found out about this, they would immediately ask themselves why they are obeying her instructions at all, or perhaps do nothing about it because they are not named characters I guess

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Xotl posted:

Yeah, but I was under the impression that the Targs ran the show for centuries. When the people that literally write the laws and set the example as to behavior do it, you'd figure the rest would get in line.

Kind of makes me wonder how Ptolemaic Egypt royals vs. the rest handled it.

Everyone hates the Targaryens' guts. Is it shocking they'd hate anyone who has something like sibling-loving in common with them?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I just want Bronn to survive and get to retire and gently caress whores all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I YouTubed and googled some backstory the lore is pretty fun. We'll have a lifetime of side story HBO series for sure.

The Targaryen family tree is pretty nuts. I didn't know all this and I hope I understood it right:

Targaryens were one of four (?) dragonlord families in old Valyria. One of the dudes daughter's, Daenys the dreamer, had a nightmare of the demise of Valyria.

Dude said gently caress it and moved him and his family to Dragonstone, then 12 years later the calamity happened.

Also they liked incest because it allowed them to keep their blood pure, so they could control dragons. Which of course contributed to the "madness"

I like the idea theory that Bran's talking to them in their head made them nuts

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Sep 7, 2017