Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Disaster fan fiction: Irma slows down over Puerto Rico, giving Jose time to suck up enough warm water and morph into a Cat 5. Jose collides with Irma, causing a Fujiwara interaction. The new Irma-Jose megastorm hits Mar-a-Lago in force and wipes it off the map, then slowly moves up the coast, feeding on warm coastal waters and destroying all in its path. Finally, it hits DC as the worst hurricane since Isabel in 2003. The White House evacuates as the West Wing floods, the Capital dome collapses and the Russian Embassy is unscathed.

Trump, in a bid to prove to everyone that FEMA is doing it's job, drinks contaminated water and becomes ill with dysentery.

Sessions makes a joke about cops shooting NBA players for looting. Refuses to resign.

Pence is nowhere to be seen.

McConnell gets drunk and calls Trump 'a mistake' on live TV.

Paul Ryan blames the media for the crisis, as workers pull rubble out of his office.

And what the hell, China invades North Korea as a preemptive move to prevent Kim Jong-un from nuking Beijing.

BigDave fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Sep 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Meanwhile, Miami gonna Miami

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

shame on an IGA posted:

Meanwhile, Miami gonna Miami

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwBS6QGsH_4&t=68s

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

bengy81 posted:

So are we getting Mad Max, Fallout, Waterworld, or The Road?

All of the above, but also The Man in the High Castle.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/eddy_dza/status/905552624270929920

That last Delta flight out of PR

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

a girl i was talking to in high school (who was cute and had a twin so.. yeah) said some hosed up poo poo and i asked her "do you not like black people?" and she said "um, you haven't seen the confederate flag on my car?"

that was all i needed to hear to make my mind up about what the confederate flag means, tbh.

The confederate flag means she does, in fact, like black people, just under specific circumstances revealed by taking chrome into incognito mode.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

54 min from landing to takeoff

jfc

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewPaulJoyce/status/905592583782531073?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

cuba and florida are getting erased from reality

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Also probably the only time an airline has had a flight take off over 30 min early.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Waroduce posted:

Yo PSA a real quick there's a gas station on 71st and like a street in from Collins I forget what it's called that has gas although they're down to premium right now they're getting an entire another truck in tomorrow morning and the guys at the station or really cool I think it's locally owned and they're outside working in organizing the line so they have the exit blocked off with trash cans and cones and you have to form a line around the block you sit there and they let you in it's real nice real friendly super organized though and they have people walking around making sure people don't cut so 71st and Mike Collins there's a Chevron and a shell on the same corner. It's the chevron.

401 71ST ST, MIAMI 33141 FL

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

KildarX posted:

Snow Piercer instead of a giant train that does loops through the world with rich people making GBS threads on everyone and poors eating cockroaches, It'll be a bunch of islands.

It's gonna be New Zealand. Didn't Jeff Bezos buy citizenship there recently in an extremely expedited and shady way?

E: it was Peter Thiel:

Vanity Fair - January 2017

egyptian rat race fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Sep 7, 2017

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

egyptian rat race posted:

It's gonna be New Zealand. Didn't Jeff Bezos buy citizenship there recently in an extremely expedited and shady way?

Yup. Vote national 2017

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

the epic chill gas station where i still dont understand what is going on

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I like how Irma is making a 90 degree right turn at Cuba so it can go gently caress up Florida and Georgia after destroying the entire Caribbean.

Meanwhile, people on Facebook are talking about how hurricanes are created by offshore moisture machines to drive up the price of gas.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

psydude posted:

I like how Irma is making a 90 degree right turn at Cuba so it can go gently caress up Florida and Georgia after destroying the entire Caribbean.

Meanwhile, people on Facebook are talking about how hurricanes are created by offshore moisture machines to drive up the price of gas.

Offshore moisture machines: Because it's dry as gently caress offshore.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Culling the population, for one thing.....and creating disasters in so many areas and on so many fronts that the people will be so focused on survival, etc. that they won't be paying attention to other things that are going on. Also, these disasters force people into FEMA facilities where they can be processed, etc. Soon, they will most likely announce an outbreak of some pandemic or another which will facilitate a "mandatory" vaccine ...that will further weaken our resistance....also, at some point (soon), it will give the justification for RFID-chipping everyone in these locations, as a means of being "better able to help" them, etc. It doesn't take a "conspiracy~theorist" to connect-these-dots, folks!

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

FrozenVent posted:

Offshore moisture machines: Because it's dry as gently caress offshore.

They're talking about vaporators. They don't realize we've finally perfected binary load lifters to help George Soros drum up hurricanes whenever he wants to try to stump the trump.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

psydude posted:

People are loving dumb.

Example: me

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Gone

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Sep 7, 2017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

People are loving dumb.

Example: me
The world is a complicated place, perhaps we could read a book or seek the advice of an exp....

gently caress'N MOISTURE MACHINES! HOW DO THEY WORK!!1

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Casimir Radon posted:

The world is a complicated place, perhaps we could read a book or seek the advice of an exp....

gently caress'N MOISTURE MACHINES! HOW DO THEY WORK!!1

Some people go to Toshe station and get those moisture converters. They get rain. Others don't, and live in a barren dessert.

Waroduce posted:

Idk would appreciate not quoting this so I can edit out my account later

Well yeah but maybe add a space to it for the moment so that the auto-crawlers don't snatch it up and you get a bunch of china bots

Also hello nsa wizard and foreign agents

e;

\/\/\/\/ Gonna do that too

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

snapchatted u a dick pic <3

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

From the images I am receiving Waroduce has been reduced to cooking a sort of dog food stew. Hot girlfriend not in sight, she may be in the stew.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Hot girlfriend not in sight, she may be in the stew.

She's on vacation in Canada.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

mlmp08 posted:

She's on vacation in Canada.

i made that stew last week

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

hobbesmaster posted:

Also probably the only time an airline has had a flight take off over 30 min early.

I was on the 2nd to last flight to get out of ANC after a volcano eruption. The gate agent came on said everyone had to board orderly and sit as fast as possible in order to leave before the airport closure.

Pilot came on and told everyone to take their seats while we were walking down the aisle.

We left early and one of the fastest boarding's I've ever seen although we had to fly a slightly awkward route out than normal to duck the cloud.

E: This was Alaskan Air. The other major airlines already cancelled.

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013
If I had more cash I would set up some webcams and try to record until the power cuts out. Made a joking remark about staying that my girlfriend wasn't a fan of.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Jokers Gamble posted:

If I had more cash I would set up some webcams and try to record until the power cuts out. Made a joking remark about staying that my girlfriend wasn't a fan of.

did you tell her that someone might make you a sick av for risking your life in a major hurrican?????

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

San Juan, from an hour ago

https://twitter.com/amg9847/status/905609405227466754

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Waroduce status: eating tacos, has a good storm pupper, girlfriend hates camera but has a nice butt

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Freight Train wind, oh yeah!

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

quote:

I got up from my table to take a break and try to process what had just happened. I had just interjected myself into a family's most horrible moment. As quickly as I had crossed paths with them, they were gone. A 15-minute interaction that will stay with me for a lifetime.

I went to the bathroom, refilled my tea, walked around a bit, thinking to myself, "What are you doing?? You're not qualified to do this!"

Then I sat back down and went back to it.

Welcome to EMS/Rescue, this is every day from now on :dance:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Vengarr posted:

Welcome to EMS/Rescue, this is every day from now on :dance:

You guys always wimp out and let the cops make the actual death notification

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

It sounds like a hell train

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Wonder Free, you've been holding out on us.

https://twitter.com/53rdWRS/status/905553280302026756

So I'm putting your rival's feed up too.

https://twitter.com/NOAA_HurrHunter/status/905397012534882306

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

i guess you can say its getting pretty serious

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I hope the navy doesn't accidentally crash into the hurricane

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Uh never used Snapchat before. Having a hard time searching for his handle.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Please tell me kermit there is on the MEL under "slip string"

edit: maybe you should give Wonder free a break since AF309 is in the storm right now: https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/recon/#AF3091511AIRMA

hobbesmaster fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Sep 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

hobbesmaster posted:

Please tell me kermit there is on the MEL under "slip string"

Someone (maybe you? maybe mr Nice? idfk) in the weather thread pointed out that they should make it a :frogout: if thats the goon plane.

• Locked thread