Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'm still here though

what you gonna do about it

punk?

I love you Skull GIF

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

legit unsure what to think about c-spam poster jose deciding that he's gonna drat the torpedos and stay in the path of irma

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

i cant believe ted cruz picking a gimmick vp before the primary was even over just for a minuscule chance of winning his own state or w/e was funny as hell

simpler times, you know>?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

their logo looks like a thing i saw on hit david simon show the deuce tbh

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i remember sandy cam with that dude living in a basement with his girlfriend and thye had to flee

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Who was the IK that got demodded for sassing an actual mod, because they never probed me so they're cool in my book despite being insane.

zoux!!!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted:

legit unsure what to think about c-spam poster jose deciding that he's gonna drat the torpedos and stay in the path of irma

A British tourist who goes to Miami but has to evacuate because of a hurricane and then gets lost in the backwoods Florida swamps is a p. solid premise for a horror movie

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Ted Cruz ate a booger for like 20 seconds on live television i saw it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bonald Trump

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

"Meatloaf for him, I'll have the charred steak smothered in salt and ketchup"

Could Trump serve him a plate of fried chicken legs?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tom Gorman posted:

Ted Cruz ate a booger for like 20 seconds on live television i saw it

Hillary Clinton coughed up a shot glass worth of bright green phlegm into a glass of water on live television

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol it owns so much that literally none of these people remember they had to literally beg Ryan to take this job because everybody realized how loving lovely it is.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Reminder, cops are terrible
https://twitter.com/mosesbread72/status/905430701595652096

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

ahaha say whaaa

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I tried to explain this joke to my best friend and failed

It was too obscure and I couldn't dig up the source material

I feel somehow vindicated

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

jose doomed so what

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

GrimGypsy posted:

do you think lowtax will add verrit-style authentication codes to our posts

We already have them and they are 2 more digits than verrit

GobiasIndustries posted:

remember when Trump called Ted Cruz's wife ugly and talked about how his dad helped kill JFK and called him a pussy and then Cruz phonebanked for him?

Remwmber how joe and mika were there in prime seating and he gave them a shout out before calling cruz a pussy and then they went up to his hotel room and were "secretly" bangin at the time

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I'm just going to shitpost here instead of reflecting or worrying about my classmates and friends on vacation who got stuck on St. Martin for the storm and haven't been online at all since it it hit :cool:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

this make me so hard i can cut diamonds

eat your own you fuckers

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Even the Clinton people who said it was totally normal and fine to collapse in public couldn't come up with a defense for Clinton coughing up wads of bright green phlegm

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

Even the Clinton people who said it was totally normal and fine to collapse in public couldn't come up with a defense for Clinton coughing up wads of bright green phlegm

https://i.imgur.com/NA9tJFd.gifv

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

thats a helluza long tweet

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol...yeah? why wouldn't they get called out too, they are all the time lmbo silly hillbot

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Guy Goodbody posted:

reptilians got to lay eggs somehow :nallears:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

america deserved irma but at the same time we deserve worse

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Who was the IK that got demodded for sassing an actual mod, because they never probed me so they're cool in my book despite being insane.

Al! posted:

that was zoux the poster who literally made other posters paper bag test to prove their brownness

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

change my name posted:

I'm just going to shitpost here instead of reflecting or worrying about my classmates and friends on vacation who got stuck on St. Martin for the storm and haven't been online at all since it it hit :cool:

https://i.imgur.com/iIlXOaQ.gifv

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/905625148128206852
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/905626923858100224

not mad online

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

unrip yafh

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Damascus, MD? Is that a town or an alias of Dr. Benjamin Ghazi

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

They only let him go because they realized how it'd affect their fantasy football league

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

has anyone ever pointed out that nutranurse's pinky is really hosed up looking

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

has anyone ever pointed out that nutranurse's pinky is really hosed up looking

p sure yea

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

triple sulk posted:

i miss having access to wawa 24/7

I'm thankful I have to walk at least a mile to get to one because if it was around the block or w/e I'd be fat as gently caress

The 10" pizza hoagie I ate after being at Universal Studios for nine hours was manna from heaven, straight up

• Locked thread