Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Gazpacho posted:

It's OK, I got ya covered

Something about the way you did this actually captures the source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
"Resident". Well, yes. That frog lives right there. That's... kind of trivially true. A Bad Choice Of Words Cartoon?

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Trump was just thinking of that time they used chemicals in the water to turn the friggin' frogs gay. He knows it's not right to force a specific sexuality on someone.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Oh no, Puddles rocks and don't you be dragging him into your political bullshit. :argh:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Moktaro posted:

Oh no, Puddles rocks and don't you be dragging him into your political bullshit. :argh:

I think it's a mark of merit that Catalino put more effort into a musical clown than he has anything else for the past several years.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Cape Cod Crab Chip posted:

- Straight Shootin' Trump points out that it's cruel to a frog (Mexican) to pretend you could ever turn it into a prince/princess (American citizen).

Freeing slaves is cruel because blacks can never hope to compete fairly with whites, so it's better to keep them under the control of their kindly masters.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Good on Stantis/Allie for actually sticking to this issue and just leveling incredulous "are you loving kidding me" yelling at Trump, I just wish I had enough faith to think that this audacious outrage is enough to stick, and not to be warmed over in maybe a week's time when they'll be back to typical "both sides are bad" bullshit (or harping on about the Clintons).

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Vib Rib posted:

Good on Stantis/Allie for actually sticking to this issue and just leveling incredulous "are you loving kidding me" yelling at Trump, I just wish I had enough faith to think that this audacious outrage is enough to stick, and not to be warmed over in maybe a week's time when they'll be back to typical "both sides are bad" bullshit (or harping on about the Clintons).

It'll be about HillaryHunny Bunny's book (again).

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Obama is a gay fairy (check the pink tie)

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Weird, I feel like there are people I could say the same about in this day and age. And hey, what do you know, they're also nazis!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

He loved American racism, not America itself.
America itself is just a landmass though.

Avirosb fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Sep 7, 2017

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
:wtc:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

That is one bizarrely sloppy Enos.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
and every now and then enos forgoes his mastery of potato prints linocuts and uses a pen

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Lol "secret"? The front page of Reddit had a post like "dear Irma please destroy this one specific point in Florida kthx" last I checked.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

He loved American racism, not America itself.

Tomato tomahto

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Avirosb posted:

America itself is just a landmass though.

Don't be cute, you know what I meant.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Not sure this is a good take

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Don't be cute, you know what I meant.

If I did I wouldn't have to be cute.

Hitler's view on America is reported as being 'complex', though from what I've gathered it seems he looked up to America's accomplishments rather than principles,
which makes your point more relevant than mine I guess. I concede.

quote:

In February 1942, barely two months after he had declared war on the United States, Adolf Hitler praised America's great industrial achievements and admitted that Germany would need some time to catch up.
The Americans, he said, had shown the way in developing the most efficient methods of production—especially in iron and coal, which formed the basis of modern industrial civilization.
He also touted America's superiority in the field of transportation, particularly the automobile.
He loved automobiles and saw in Henry Ford a great hero of the industrial age. Hitler's personal train was even code-named "Amerika."

In Hitler and America, historian Klaus P. Fischer seeks to understand more deeply how Hitler viewed America, the nation that was central to Germany's defeat.
He reveals Hitler's split-minded image of America: America and Amerika.
Hitler would loudly call the United States a feeble country while at the same time referring to it as an industrial colossus worthy of imitation.
Or he would belittle America in the vilest terms while at the same time looking at the latest photos from the United States, watching American films, and amusing himself with Mickey Mouse cartoons.
America was a place that Hitler admired—for the can-do spirit of the American people, which he attributed to their Nordic blood—and envied—for its enormous territorial size, abundant resources, and political power.
Amerika, however, was to Hitler a mongrel nation, grown too rich too soon and governed by a capitalist elite with strong ties to the Jews.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm not really being secretive about it?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

I don't know how to reconcile that with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Secret? Im not that coy.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm not really being secretive about it?
funnel all of its fury onto Mar-a-Lago like the finger of god

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
If Mar-A-Lago is damaged by Irma, will the government have to pay for the repairs, since it's the...Winter White House? Also, I didn't realize Summer and Winter White House isn't just Trump being Trump.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

toanoradian posted:

If Mar-A-Lago is damaged by Irma, will the government have to pay for the repairs, since it's the...Winter White House? Also, I didn't realize Summer and Winter White House isn't just Trump being Trump.

This is Trump we're talking about, so definitely.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
He already used the thing to drain the secret service dry, what more does he need it for?

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Sandpuppy posted:

Learn how to loving draw rooms lol

Did that guy dress up as a chair for Halloween by stapling pieces of one to his arms?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Did that guy dress up as a chair for Halloween by stapling pieces of one to his arms?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Avirosb posted:

If I did I wouldn't have to be cute.

Hitler's view on America is reported as being 'complex', though from what I've gathered it seems he looked up to America's accomplishments rather than principles,
which makes your point more relevant than mine I guess. I concede.

:umberto:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Rappy Ralloween!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

One of the "dreams" I left out of the cartoon is our dreaming of your support. For info on how to make a donation to Dry Bones click on :commissar:
Labels: antisemitism, dreamers, Israel, Zionism

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

"Who cares about those little Mexican shits? Let's talk about jews."

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
They high as poo poo.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Ha ha ha! Look how old and pathetic Hillary Clinton is, still whining about 2016! - Rick McKee drawing from 2030

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Keiya posted:

He already used the thing to drain the secret service dry, what more does he need it for?

My condolences, I hope you recover from your recent brain injury.

You know he's already squeezed vast sums from the USSS using his resort. Why do you then not think he'll squeeze millions more from the Treasury to compensate himself for his losses?

• Locked thread