Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

His terrible skin is more than likely a product of his garbage American diet and not whatever ailment he's pretending to be afflicted with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ruddiger posted:

His terrible skin is more than likely a product of his garbage American diet and not whatever ailment he's pretending to be afflicted with.

What? Nah he's not 16

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

NotWearingPants posted:

It's not really a big deal but since the democrats win so infrequently everyone is pretending they did an awesome job, sort of like the Special Olympics.

Essentially the republicans wanted to extend the debt ceiling for another year or so. But the democrats, who in the past have criticized the republicans for threatening to shutdown the government, cut a deal that will give the republicans the opportunity to shut down the government in 3 months. Huge win!

Pretend I'm a moron, what government would actually shut themselves down?

Choco Zulu
Oct 10, 2007

A critical mass of chocolate confectionary
Saw this graphic on the news tonight; lo and behold:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Outrail posted:

The US government. It's happened before.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Help I'm addicted to checking Breitbart for the latest in Trump's base turning on him (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/06/meet-the-swamp-donald-trump-plans-agenda-with-pelosi-ryan-mcconnell-and-schumer/)

quote:

Meet the Swamp: Donald Trump Punts September Agenda to December After Meeting with Congress

:getin:

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/905604281298014208

Trump.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Mmmm and the comments are so salty

quote:

He needs to stfu and do HIS. We voted him in for day one obamacare repeal, to end daca, to clear out washington, to deport all illegals and to "lock her up". He hasn't done a damned thing except tweet. Trump (D) is shaping up to be a one termer more reviled than Obama but hey, he seems to be great at playing kick the can.

quote:

Nice to know we voted for
Hilary's twin brother

quote:

Let's see...Trump surrounds himself with known Globalists, then kicks to the curb all nationalists.
Well, I voted for him....ONCE.

quote:

I think we're seeing the real Trump. A New York liberal, globalist who pretended to be a nationalist to win the presidency. He's a narcissist nut-job who preyed on poor Conservatives. Disgusting. It'll only get worse.

quote:

Sold out again GOODBYE GOPe and Trump I'm done with all of this Garbage........
I'll be waiting for some real change after the Civil war maybe........I can't stop you from destroying the country but you won't be doing it with my vote/support from this point forward........

:qq:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

tpink posted:

Mmmm and the comments are so salty

:qq:
ahahaha

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Wow, we need, uh, more angles of this, heh, dastardly act by a hero, I mean coward. To, lol, help identify him, definitely. lmao

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Outrail posted:

America did a few years ago lol

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Lol Breitbart is about to corner the loving salt market with all those comments.

Hopefully no one as batshit insane as Trump runs in 2020 and these fuckers just stay home out of spite.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
The Buffalo Beast disappeared some time ago, and I'll forever miss their yearly "The 50 Most Loathsome Americans" list. Trump made a few appearances.

quote:

12) Donald Trump
Crimes: Besotted by his own garish ignorance, The Donald stumbled into a depth of buffoonery last year which made Gary Busey seem respectably grounded. Like an awful P.T. Barnum with an unkempt raccoon on his head, everything from floating a presidential run, dabbling in birtherism, and trying to moderate a debate (that none of the Republicans were stupid enough to touch) was unadulterated self-promotion aimed at boosting ratings for NBC’s ode to capitalist douchebaggery “The Apprentice.”

Smoking Gun: “I have a great relationship with the blacks.”

Sentence: Dipped in gold, buried in Ron Paul’s backyard.

quote:

23) Donald Trump
Charges: A convincing argument against the 1st and 5th Amendments, this walking combover needs to just shut the gently caress up and die already. The consummate huckster, and sufferer of verbal dysentery, his countless transgressions defy cataloging. So I’ll spare you everything save for his moronic ploy to gain Obama’s passport and college records in exchange for a $5 million charity donation. Insult to racist injury, the video announcement was so low rent that he looked like an 8mm-shot Boehner/Oompa Loompa with a disgruntled squirrel on his head.

Smoking Gun: So awful he makes Mark Cuban seem awesome.

Sentence: Shut the gently caress up and die already.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Scyantific posted:

Lol Breitbart is about to corner the loving salt market with all those comments.

Hopefully no one as batshit insane as Trump runs in 2020 and these fuckers just stay home out of spite.

Usually GOP voters fall in line at the last second. So I don't see that happening

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
re: trump is a secret (D)

is it really so implausible that he realizes he can flip his approval rating by pivoting 180 degrees? he might even be an ok president if he's getting his ego stroked

its going to be so funny if trump wins in 2020, only we're all wearing maga hats and sincerely telling him he's doing a good job

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

some big dumb idiot dumb person posted:

"I can't stop you from destroying the country but you won't be doing it with my vote/support from this point forward"

Says the person who voted for Trump in order to destroy the state of the country in the first place.

go ahead and suck on MY BALLS, Captain QQ.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Smirr posted:

It's a bit old by now (3 hours) but here's a video of the president having his way with the best words. Just the best believe me folk's

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/905529812911095809

I like how his go-to crowd pleaser lines are slowly merging into one unintelligible sentence

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

If he does have Alzheimer's it'll be somewhat lol worthy if he flips back to his more liberal positions from a dozen years ago. Will it lead to a huge party ideology switch? Would these broke brained retards abandon him finally? Who knows!

mynameisbatman
Oct 3, 2008

This thread and all the communists inside it make me want to attempt to eat dirt from my garden until I choke and die. You should all be ashamed.

mynameisbatman
Oct 3, 2008

Seriously tho if I ever catch my kids watching CNN or MSNBC I swear to god I will smack them. Fo real tho.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

mynameisbatman posted:

This thread and all the communists inside it make me want to attempt to eat dirt from my garden until I choke and die. You should all be ashamed.

The big, bad commies are coming for you 👻

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*find some random youtube comments of people saying dumb poo poo*

Heh yeah guys look Trumps supporters are totally not going to vote him in a second term heh heh heh

Moochewmoo
May 13, 2009

soy posted:

Heh yeah guys look Trumps supporters are totally not going to vote him in a second term heh heh heh

Yeah man. Brietbart never had anyone of consequence attached to this administration. That would be loving CRAZY!

Soaring Hawk
Sep 1, 2005
Perfection is our nature. When we cease to inhibit it, it will be so.

jre posted:

Lol, immediately thought Norway will be surprised by that news and sure enough

All your numbers show is that the US has a massive GDP (not directly related to the topic of taxation), massive population, and lower ratio per capita registration of companies as compared to a select number of other countries.

quote:

In 2014 the United States had the third highest general top marginal corporate income tax rate in the world at 39.1 percent (consisting of the 35% federal rate plus a combined state rate), exceeded only by Chad and the United Arab Emirates.

This is why many "US" corporations actually have their head office registered (or eventually transferred to) other countries with less oppressive tax structures, like Ireland. You might want to take a closer look at the facts and expand your understanding of the topic.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

soy posted:

Soaring Hawk posted:

All your numbers show is that the US has a massive GDP (not directly related to the topic of taxation), massive population, and lower ratio per capita registration of companies as compared to a select number of other countries.

This is why many "US" corporations actually have their head office registered (or eventually transferred to) other countries with less oppressive tax structures, like Ireland. You might want to take a closer look at the facts and expand your understanding of the topic.

Hey who let the dork crew in

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

pictured trump being born

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

mynameisbatman posted:

Seriously tho if I ever catch my kids watching CNN or MSNBC I swear to god I will smack them. Fo real tho.

dunk a dill pickle, realdo

burning swine
May 26, 2004

sirs this is a lol thread

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Hahaha, goddamn this world is a trip

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Novo posted:

re: trump is a secret (D)

is it really so implausible that he realizes he can flip his approval rating by pivoting 180 degrees? he might even be an ok president if he's getting his ego stroked

its going to be so funny if trump wins in 2020, only we're all wearing maga hats and sincerely telling him he's doing a good job

13th dimensional Yahtzee

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Smirr posted:

It's a bit old by now (3 hours) but here's a video of the president having his way with the best words. Just the best believe me folk's

I'm late to this, but BWAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: What the hell was that?? hahaha your president is slowly falling in to dementia.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
Even if he didn't gently caress up it's still standard retarded poo poo his base will love because all regulations are bad. cut the red tape and release the pent up innovation! durrrr

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Desperado Bones posted:

I'm late to this, but BWAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: What the hell was that?? hahaha your president is slowly falling in to dementia.

I'm guessing some piece of paper somewhere at some point given to him said untie red tape.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Desperado Bones posted:

Slowly?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Random Stranger posted:

I do not know what the plan is when they hit Hurricane Omega.

Don't worry; with climate change, I'm sure we'll find out the answer.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Smirr posted:

"Unite the red tape", what the gently caress? :psyduck: Isn't he reading from a teleprompter?

Catastrophe posted:

we gotta de-tread the pickle trickle when, believe me, it'll unleash the stuff that's so incredibly incr.. and, i'm telling you, that becomes that shim sham bleep bloop go Trump 2020

*middle aged North Dakotan women weep with joy because baby Jesus personally delivered this wonderful man to them*

:hmbol::hmbol::hmbol:

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

haljordan posted:

Mike pence calls his wife "mother", what the gently caress

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Soaring Hawk posted:

Not every American citizen can declare themselves to be a trans-national corporation and spend millions of dollars hiring a highly-skilled team of accountants to redirect all their earnings through shell companies based here in Ireland to take advantage of our short-term low levels of corporation tax.

Us ordinary scrubs who live and work in Ireland pay more tax than Americans. But at least we get the pleasure of repeatedly preventing Trump from building a wall around his Irish seaside golf course, which he claims is needed to stop it being destroyed by rising sea levels caused by man-made climate change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

But at least we get the pleasure of repeatedly preventing Trump from building a wall around his Irish seaside golf course, which he claims is needed to stop it being destroyed by rising sea levels caused by man-made climate change.

Is this a real thing and is it purely a spite based decision? Please say yes.