Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

animatorZed
Jan 2, 2008
falling down
Almost immediately made back the price of the bisco's by finding a primordial might jewel within 10 maps or so after. I know that's just rng and not directly correlated, but it definitely made the purchase feel good.

Regarding endgame maps, how does T16 vaal temple compare to the guardian maps for most people?

Managed to kill the hydra, which is the first time I've killed any guardian. One death on it that I don't feel too bad about since it was the first go.
Then tried vaal temple with similar mods and got repeatedly pasted by the trio, dying to one shots through 6.4k life and vaal pact.

Current build is Sunder berserker with vaal pact. Could probably get 6.8k with better rolls on rings and boots, and maybe 7k if I swap out the bisco's. If I wanted to eventually tackle shaper is that a reasonable life range?

e: and now a taste of hate right afterwards too. I'm looking forward to getting nothing but redbeaks for the next week or so.

animatorZed fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Sep 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Awesome! posted:

gore glacial cascade can be yours for 65 points

Now I'm annoyed because I distinctly remember searching the skill effects page for cascade and finding nothing. Bah.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Ciaphas posted:

Couple PoB questions. When you all are tweaking the config to see what your best upgrades are, do you turn on all flasks? Normal enemy, boss, or Shaper? All buffs, etc? Or do you just leave everything on the defaults when comparing numbers?

Also, in PoB, does it calculate DPS increases for things like Lightning Penetration Support, or other forms of penetration, correctly (or at least more correctly than the game does, which is to say "not at all")?
Yes, Shaper, all that are up near-/permanently, yes.

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Sep 7, 2017

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Craig K posted:

*blink*

*blink*

lol

*blink*

*blink*

*rubs eyes*

*blink*

YA THIS LEAGUES REAL GOOD IMO

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Ciaphas posted:

Couple PoB questions. When you all are tweaking the config to see what your best upgrades are, do you turn on all flasks? Normal enemy, boss, or Shaper? All buffs, etc? Or do you just leave everything on the defaults when comparing numbers?

Also, in PoB, does it calculate DPS increases for things like Lightning Penetration Support, or other forms of penetration, correctly (or at least more correctly than the game does, which is to say "not at all")?

If you can actually reliably say shock Shaper or have frenzy + flask charges you turn that on yeah

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

PotatoManJack posted:

Do people generally do the Chaos/Regal recipes (full gear set)? I usually have one set of each on the go with jewelry really being the only thing that bottle necks the process. It's not a huge currency source, but I have been able to generate 15 or so of both Chaos and Regals over a couple of days mapping. I'm just wondering if I waste more time than it's worth pulling them together and selling than I would gain if I just ignored them altogether and kept mapping.

How much do you hate trading? I find the unidentified recipe isn't too bad just be sure to pickup rings/belts/amulets as those are likely to be the bottle neck. Later in leagues (when I'm doing maps that drop regal recipe stuff) I tend to stop and just pickup the stuff I know/unsure of has worth.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Sep 7, 2017

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I had a vaaled map roll no regen. Is there anything I can do with it?

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Grab some life flasks and go

If you're rf, no

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

make a character that can run no regen maps and then run it

10bux
Sep 10, 2008
Been searching for a particular opal ring for weeks now... Still not sure what's more surprising, the fact that someone found it, or the fact that they actually sold it to me. I've had a terrible problem with people raising the price whenever I want something until it's like 100exalt.

I may have actually payed 100exalt for this though.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

I typo'd the price on this ring as 10c instead of 110c and some dude immediately messaged with an offer of 7c. I mean, if nothing else I gotta respect the dude for going for it lmao

^ thats a loving baller ring holy poo poo

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Neither do I want to, or ever do, play pet classes, for somewhat similar reasons. That doesn't stop me playing totems, especially totems like Ancestral Warchiefs that hit poo poo up close so they will whack whatever you put them up to, or Frostbolt/Freezing Pulse that more often than not are attacking everything in the open on the entire screen (or more :v:) at once. Here are some semi-random videos of each build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu5yRiHz7Tg

But again, your character - your choice. Just saying that in this game totem builds often play fairly differently from stereotypical A/RPG summoner.

This looks fun! Going to try this!

While reading his guide on this build i notice that his, and other guides, put a strong emphasis on having a good amount of PoE experience already. Half the guide is just a word salad of PoE specific abbreviations and such. It's not even really clear to me at what level the build itself begins, so far i have been spamming Freezing Pulse as per his leveling tips section in the guide.

Holy poo poo

12 rats tied together posted:

I agree, but its probably worth your time at least taking a look at this guy's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDdjJmAxq0Hq5EJa3-CbHQ

You dying to the act 3 boss on your first attempt is pretty normal, especially on a ranger, but this guy has (really good) mechanics videos for all of the bosses that are actually difficult because the game doesn't really explain their telegraphs to you, you just kind of have to notice them, and failing to notice them the first time will generally mean an end to your act 8+ character and another 10-15 hours of doing the same quests over again.

A lot of people in hardcore will also just straight up buy a boss run through the act 10 boss. If you aren't going to brute force him in softcore first, I'd really recommend doing that. Probably act 8 too.

Thnks, i'll have a look at those boss vids. I had several close calls up until the A3 boss, most notably the superunique in floor 2 of the Temple of God at the end of A3. He would throw these electric orbs that would split into 10 more on impact, and he spammed these. I barely got out in time, grabbed a few more levels and health nodes and proceeded to kick his rear end. The A3 final boss was fairly easy until he transformed into some sort of nightmare plant. I kept my distance and kited him with siege ballista but didn't notice i was getting a bunch of red orbs swirling over my head. Then RIP.

This is fine though, but i'll probably not bother with learning every single end boss in this way and am going to have a look at the vids.

Buying a run doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

deep dish peat moss posted:

There are also really big spikes in just normal non-boss difficulty and if you're not prepared for them you're going to lose a lot of characters while you slowly learn your way through them. I play HC in every ARPG except for this one because this game requires waaaaaay more effort put into your character than others and it's very, very hard to never die.

Yeah i have noticed this game doesn't give two shits about you. Like those rare chests that spawns 3 enemy packs, virtually always they dump these right on top of your head making it impossible to move. There are also enemies that deal far more damage than the rest of the enemies in the area; you are taking small hits for the whole map for 2-3% of your health then suddenly theres 1 fucker that deals 80% of your health in a split second.

Ineptitude fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Sep 7, 2017

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

Craig K posted:

*blink*

*blink*

*rubs eyes*

*blink*

YA THIS LEAGUES REAL GOOD IMO

High five headhunter buddy! Are you gonna roll a build for it?

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

Ineptitude posted:

Thnks, i'll have a look at those boss vids. I had several close calls up until the A3 boss, most notably the superunique in floor 2 of the Temple of God at the end of A3. He would throw these electric orbs that would split into 10 more on impact, and he spammed these. I barely got out in time, grabbed a few more levels and health nodes and proceeded to kick his rear end. The A3 final boss was fairly easy until he transformed into some sort of nightmare plant. I kept my distance and kited him with siege ballista but didn't notice i was getting a bunch of red orbs swirling over my head. Then RIP.

Yeah i have noticed this game doesn't give two shits about you. Like those rare chests that spawns 3 enemy packs, virtually always they dump these right on top of your head making it impossible to move. There are also enemies that deal far more damage than the rest of the enemies in the area; you are taking small hits for the whole map for 2-3% of your health then suddenly theres 1 fucker that deals 80% of your health in a split second.

Unique in the Sceptre of God was throwing Lightning Traps. She tosses them out quickly, so if you're standing still they'll stack up and burst you down real good. And of course, being traps, if you run over them afterward they'll also go off and burst you down.

Dominus' second form's gimmick is creating a blood rain storm. A shield will form around him, if you're not inside of it the rain will stack corrupting blood on you (the red orbs) which will kill you with a quickness if you don't have a staunching flask (removes bleeding).

Strongboxes summon 3 packs of enemies around themselves when triggered, remember to use an identify scroll on them before opening so you can prepare for what's coming. Some things to look out for are Casts <x>, Rogue Exile, Detonates Corpses, Revives Nearby Enemies with Onslaught, and especially Freezes You when Activated.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Leveling a wander is a huge drag even with a tabula which I didn't know was possible

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i leveled with bows

mathil made the wand leveling process look pretty sweet but hes mathil

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

Ineptitude posted:

Just a personal note, the biggest flaw in this game in my opinion is the boss fights through the normal game. I really don't get the logic behind tiny little arenas where 75% of the ground becomes hazardous in some way, and the bosses keep throwing massive gently caress-off attacks at you. I understand bosses are supposed to be hard, but going from a reasonable challenge for an entire act including most of the sub-bosses with no deaths, to act end bosses that stomp you repeatedly without having much you can do about it is just bad design. You therefore either have to over-level and focus purely on survivability or just grind through boss fights with multiple deaths in order to keep progressing the story. Maybe I'm just bad, but I personally don't enjoy many of the boss fights in the game after Act 2.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

AnonSpore posted:

Leveling a wander is a huge drag even with a tabula which I didn't know was possible

that's the trick with every super powerful FotM build. They suck god damned poo poo until 65+

Conversely I always feel like "bad" builds, you know, the ones that struggle with high yellow maps and brick wall at red maps are often the smoothest and most enjoyable leveling process

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

nightwisher posted:

High five headhunter buddy! Are you gonna roll a build for it?

eh, i had to gently caress up my resists to wear it but im going to have fun with it because it's a very fun item

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

AnonSpore posted:

Either level as ele bow and swap when you're ready, or check out mathil's wand leveling video.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

PotatoManJack posted:

Just a personal note, the biggest flaw in this game in my opinion is the boss fights through the normal game. I really don't get the logic behind tiny little arenas where 75% of the ground becomes hazardous in some way, and the bosses keep throwing massive gently caress-off attacks at you. I understand bosses are supposed to be hard, but going from a reasonable challenge for an entire act including most of the sub-bosses with no deaths, to act end bosses that stomp you repeatedly without having much you can do about it is just bad design. You therefore either have to over-level and focus purely on survivability or just grind through boss fights with multiple deaths in order to keep progressing the story. Maybe I'm just bad, but I personally don't enjoy many of the boss fights in the game after Act 2.

You are very bad at the game, there's no way around this.

Lprsti99 posted:

Strongboxes summon 3 packs of enemies around themselves when triggered, remember to use an identify scroll on them before opening so you can prepare for what's coming. Some things to look out for are Casts <x>, Rogue Exile, Detonates Corpses, Revives Nearby Enemies with Onslaught, and especially Freezes You when Activated.
Ice Nova can be really deadly.

Char
Jan 5, 2013

PotatoManJack posted:

Maybe I'm just bad, but I personally don't enjoy many of the boss fights in the game after Act 2.

Roll a Juggernaut, facetank bosses. Easy enough!

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

McFrugal posted:

Wow the newest build of the week... I feel like the Martial Artistry jewel is a mistake. Also, Riposte and Reckoning? What? Ancestral Warchief in the gloves instead of another gem to support his boss-killing skill?!

That build of the week is loving horrible, he's rolling the build like you would have tried Doryani's every previous league. Complete garbage. Thankfully, all he's done is make Doryani's Fist a bit more expensive rather than raise the prices of the actual key to making that build work, the jewels.

I feel like some sort of PoE hipster, that's twice this league that I've been a week ahead of a Build of the Week.

My godfister is cooking quite nicely, I think I might get A7 done today if I'm not too busy.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Vasudus posted:

That build of the week is loving horrible, he's rolling the build like you would have tried Doryani's every previous league. Complete garbage. Thankfully, all he's done is make Doryani's Fist a bit more expensive rather than raise the prices of the actual key to making that build work, the jewels.

I feel like some sort of PoE hipster, that's twice this league that I've been a week ahead of a Build of the Week.

My godfister is cooking quite nicely, I think I might get A7 done today if I'm not too busy.

you rerolled again

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Goa Tse-tung posted:

you rerolled again

I did!

This is my 6th character this league, which is about par for me. I'm going to push this one as far as I can (which should be able to do everything) and finish my last few challenges. If it fails then I'll just finish the grind on my bow slayer.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

had been thinking i need to buy a 2nd qotf and start trying for that 6l. one dropped tonight with decent rolls so i decided to go for it. 100 jews 50 fuses. easy game.

so thats a big check mark off the list. next up i think is the trusty pisscators. i currently have 75c so i will hopefully be able to afford a meaningful upgrade there sometime in the next 6-8 weeks :downsgun:

Char
Jan 5, 2013
I like leveling as well - mostly because my EQ Juggernaut kinda got stuck on mid-high tier maps and is just mindless right-click-hold around. Very useful to understand what is actually dangerous, but I'll try other characters as well.

So, I have questions for the experts. My spell of the week is Arc. I don't know yet if it's bad for single target damage, if it actually has any real capabilities, and it has cool interactions with items: I'm bad at making builds, so I'm just looking around for suggestions. Items are somewhat easy to browse, and I admit I don't see much but I think I could keep enemies perma-shocked with Arc, and use it for single target as well given its wide base damage.

I was wondering which ascendance makes me less dependant on items, and which items offer more potential for growth. On the POE forums, I saw a necro-based Arc witch, but I actually dislike Necromancer as an ascendancy for anything non-minion-related, I feel like you're throwing away a third of the ascendancy benefits.
-Elementalist offers some QOL in terms of reflected damage and status application.
-Occultist offers defense through ES and Power charges.
-Necromancer has increased damage, aura buffs and offerings.
-Inquisitor seems to penalize spells which apply statuses, but then again SR is an Inquisitor staple, so I guess I'm misunderstanding something.
-Trickster offers mobility, speed and defense without focusing specifically on anything.
-Assassin... am I misunderstanding, or the Deadly Infusion/Assassinate trees work on spells too?
-Ascendant Ele/Inquisitor could offer something useful as well, but I don't know if the starting point on the grid is an issue.

What am I overlooking?

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Got my SSF Trickster to A10 and stomped Kitava deathless. Then in my third map Abaxoth showed up and I killed him deathless as well. Then I went and poo poo all over merc Lab. Next time there is a hc race I want to do, I think I am going to play this build again. To be fair, having a Belly of the Beast is pretty big.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Char posted:

I like leveling as well - mostly because my EQ Juggernaut kinda got stuck on mid-high tier maps and is just mindless right-click-hold around. Very useful to understand what is actually dangerous, but I'll try other characters as well.

So, I have questions for the experts. My spell of the week is Arc. I don't know yet if it's bad for single target damage, if it actually has any real capabilities, and it has cool interactions with items: I'm bad at making builds, so I'm just looking around for suggestions. Items are somewhat easy to browse, and I admit I don't see much but I think I could keep enemies perma-shocked with Arc, and use it for single target as well given its wide base damage.

I was wondering which ascendance makes me less dependant on items, and which items offer more potential for growth. On the POE forums, I saw a necro-based Arc witch, but I actually dislike Necromancer as an ascendancy for anything non-minion-related, I feel like you're throwing away a third of the ascendancy benefits.
-Elementalist offers some QOL in terms of reflected damage and status application.
-Occultist offers defense through ES and Power charges.
-Necromancer has increased damage, aura buffs and offerings.
-Inquisitor seems to penalize spells which apply statuses, but then again SR is an Inquisitor staple, so I guess I'm misunderstanding something.
-Trickster offers mobility, speed and defense without focusing specifically on anything.
-Assassin... am I misunderstanding, or the Deadly Infusion/Assassinate trees work on spells too?
-Ascendant Ele/Inquisitor could offer something useful as well, but I don't know if the starting point on the grid is an issue.

What am I overlooking?

I think I already posted this, but Arc Totems is able to do Shaper, and afaik he was Hierophant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7MRWglv95E

edit nope Inquisitor

"[[Soul Mantle]], [[Tukohama's Fortress]] inquisitor with high crit chance and Ancestral Bond. Life, crit chance and ele dmg on tree."

J
Jun 10, 2001

10bux posted:

Been searching for a particular opal ring for weeks now... Still not sure what's more surprising, the fact that someone found it, or the fact that they actually sold it to me. I've had a terrible problem with people raising the price whenever I want something until it's like 100exalt.

I may have actually payed 100exalt for this though.

Can't raise the price to 100 exalt if the price starts at 100 exalt :thunk:

Char posted:

So, I have questions for the experts. My spell of the week is Arc. I don't know yet if it's bad for single target damage,

Here's a pretty cool arc build that has some interesting interactions going on and also solves the problem of arc's single target damage by using flame surge for bosses instead. With the 3.0 changes you can ignite bosses that used to be ignite immune, so as long as you have a source of fire damage to spells somewhere on your gear (or a mantra of flames jewel), then you can use arc to ignite bosses, and flame surge to kill them. He also uses one of the berek's rings, vaal pact, and mind of the council to have instant leech on both life and mana combined with mind over matter.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I had a couple questions about auras, particularly Anger, Hatred and Wrath. It looks like the benefit goes to allies, so I assume Mirror/Blink arrow clones get it as well? Does the damage offered by the auras increase with +elemental damage nodes, or does that only affect the user? (I'm guessing user only since it specifies damage.)

I rolled a templar last night and I am hoping to stack auras using as many reservation reduction sources as I can. Right now he is leveling pretty easily using Ice and Fire Heralds with Barrage, but I'm wondering how well he will scale up with auras.

I was also wondering about an interaction with elemental equilibrium. If I had all three elemental auras on, would it be like:
a- Essentially a flat -25% resist to all
b- Essentially -50% resist to all, as each damage type applies in sequence
c- No -% resist because the timing is weird

I really want this guy to work, but I suspect that taking Blood Mana for the 50% reservation reduction will just result in an unsurvivable level of life. How effective are decoy totems at drawing fire?

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

NofrikinfuN posted:

I had a couple questions about auras, particularly Anger, Hatred and Wrath. It looks like the benefit goes to allies, so I assume Mirror/Blink arrow clones get it as well? Does the damage offered by the auras increase with +elemental damage nodes, or does that only affect the user? (I'm guessing user only since it specifies damage.)

I rolled a templar last night and I am hoping to stack auras using as many reservation reduction sources as I can. Right now he is leveling pretty easily using Ice and Fire Heralds with Barrage, but I'm wondering how well he will scale up with auras.

I was also wondering about an interaction with elemental equilibrium. If I had all three elemental auras on, would it be like:
a- Essentially a flat -25% resist to all
b- Essentially -50% resist to all, as each damage type applies in sequence
c- No -% resist because the timing is weird

I really want this guy to work, but I suspect that taking Blood Mana for the 50% reservation reduction will just result in an unsurvivable level of life. How effective are decoy totems at drawing fire?

1) Yes, it should apply to clones, I think they're considered minions
2) Only the user
3) +25% resist all after the first hit because all 3 apply at the same time, I believe. I'm pretty sure you never take EE if you're scaling multiple damage types.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Hashtag Yoloswag posted:

1) Yes, it should apply to clones, I think they're considered minions
2) Only the user
3) +25% resist all after the first hit because all 3 apply at the same time, I believe. I'm pretty sure you never take EE if you're scaling multiple damage types.

Oh, gross, so the -50% basically gets overwritten by the +25%? Guess that's off the list then. Maybe I will push harder into clone spamming to share auras, though without the +elemental damage nodes that's probably going to be pretty weak too.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I think it's more that the +25% gets written first and the -50% isn't allowed to overwrite it since I've seen a lot of builds that recommend tossing an icicle or something at an enemy then going to down with lightning and fire.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

terrified of my bathroom posted:

I typo'd the price on this ring as 10c instead of 110c and some dude immediately messaged with an offer of 7c. I mean, if nothing else I gotta respect the dude for going for it lmao

^ thats a loving baller ring holy poo poo

I put up a like 80-100c jewel as 5c and in the deluge of whispers someone kindly offered me 10c for it

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

NofrikinfuN posted:

Oh, gross, so the -50% basically gets overwritten by the +25%? Guess that's off the list then. Maybe I will push harder into clone spamming to share auras, though without the +elemental damage nodes that's probably going to be pretty weak too.

this gives me an idea for a theorycraft:

use Necromancer instead (for easy minion dps and increased Aura usage), put the Mirror Arrow in a Cluster Trap so you can get more than one, slot everything into a Tinkerskin to get easy charges and throw more traps

as a bow use Lioneyes because minions can't get DEX or accuracy

It's a lil gril weilding a golden bow trowing things at you that make more lil girls and they all shoot at you unerringly

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Goa Tse-tung posted:

this gives me an idea for a theorycraft:

use Necromancer instead (for easy minion dps and increased Aura usage), put the Mirror Arrow in a Cluster Trap so you can get more than one, slot everything into a Tinkerskin to get easy charges and throw more traps

as a bow use Lioneyes because minions can't get DEX or accuracy

It's a lil gril weilding a golden bow trowing things at you that make more lil girls and they all shoot at you unerringly

I considered the same thing, but using Anger+Wrath (use EB to get mana) in conjunction with a PTL gem and a Signal Fire. I abandoned the idea because there's no easy way to apply EE, since I wouldn't be able to use split/chain due to signal fire and cold spells are bad for this sort of stuff.

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

Control Volume posted:

I think it's more that the +25% gets written first and the -50% isn't allowed to overwrite it since I've seen a lot of builds that recommend tossing an icicle or something at an enemy then going to down with lightning and fire.

Every EE hit overwrites any existing EE effect on the target, so if you're doing it yourself you need to alternate between your two skills, or have a gimmick that synergizes with EE (eg. pyre+vortex, a fire hit with a cold degen).

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Moddington posted:

Every EE hit overwrites any existing EE effect on the target, so if you're doing it yourself you need to alternate between your two skills, or have a gimmick that synergizes with EE (eg. pyre+vortex, a fire hit with a cold degen).

Or use a primary damage skill that doesn't "hit". Righteous Fire qualifies - so RF builds typically take EE, and make sure they have cold or lightning on attack, but NO fire, so when you shield charge in you apply EE that buffs your fire damage, but since RF is just degen you never apply a fire 'hit'.

Edit: which is what you said with cold degen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

StashAugustine posted:

I put up a like 80-100c jewel as 5c and in the deluge of whispers someone kindly offered me 10c for it

This is actually a pro move, I do it regularly. If something woops for 5-10c that is worth much more I just immediately offer double. It works a surprising amount of the time.