Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
You are telling me right here, absolutely sincerely, that you believe Jotaro jacks off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

yeah actually they will posted:

You are telling me right here, absolutely sincerely, that you believe Jotaro jacks off?

yeah, otherwise he makes booboos in his sleep

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

an
intercumtimental ball-istic manjuice

Star Platinum is easily fast and precise enough to catch it out of the air. Unless he's already got his hands full.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Is it mutual masturbation if your stand does it?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

yeah, otherwise he makes booboos in his sleep

Look, no one ever said Jotaro Kujo was a nice guy. I beat the crap outta people, more than I have to. Some are even still in the hospital. I've had idiot teachers who like to talk big, so I taught them a lesson and they never came back to class. If I go to a restaurant and the food is bad, I make it a policy to stiff 'em with the bill. When I make an uh oh on my bed sheets... I don't even wash 'em before my mommy wakes up. But, even a bastard like me... can spot true evil when he sees it!

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I went to wikiquote for the exact wording for that and wow the jojo's wikiquote page has been pretty heavily vandalized... i don't remember hermes saying this

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

EmmyOk posted:

Oh man for real though how cute and cool are seahorses. Extremely imo

Seahorses are great as are seadragons. I love them.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

Zeruel posted:

Is it mutual masturbation if your stand does it?

You've never heard of getting a standjob?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
Still waiting that part 5 anime announcement!

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Part 5 will never be announced.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

Part 5 will never be announced.

:suicide:

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Something I really liked from Part 5 and the PHF novel was how people viewed Giorno, or rather what they thought they saw in him. Koichi thought Giorno was kind and serene, Bruno saw kindness, Mista saw a lucky guy, one of the people in the novel saw him as someone really honest.

It was like Giorno was only showing them what they wanted to see, which makes Jotaro's concerns over whether Giorno is a threat or not still valid. It shows us that Giorno also has his dad's charisma, and I like how it helps differentiate him from the other Jojos.

Basically, Giorno is a Persona protagonist and his constantly changing powerset is because of his Social Links. :v:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Part 5 was already announced, we just didn't realize it.

Yes I'm gonna keep making lovely king crimson jokes

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

yeah actually they will posted:

what do you think made him mellow out so much in part 4 dude

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
Do you ever think about how Abbaccio was inspired by Giorno to live...because of spite?

Like, this person, who is totally fine with dying on a mission because he can't just kill himself...like he thinks about Giorno being right about him dying, this child who Buccellati seems to really like for some reason and isn't suspicious of him at all, who has been totally right about everything so far and making Abbaccio look like an idiot in front of the whole team? This motherfucker? He thinks about him being right about this, again, and not only will he look like an idiot again, he'll be a dead idiot?

He thinks about that and says "NO!!! gently caress THIS!! I'M GONNA LIVE!!! gently caress THAT GUY!!!!"

Abbaccio stops being suicidal for at least five minutes because he despised Giorno being proven right. Folks, that is truly the most JoJo thing I have ever read. It's amazing. Inspirational, even. *chef kissing fingers gesture* Bellissima...

amigolupus posted:

Something I really liked from Part 5 and the PHF novel was how people viewed Giorno, or rather what they thought they saw in him. Koichi thought Giorno was kind and serene, Bruno saw kindness, Mista saw a lucky guy, one of the people in the novel saw him as someone really honest.

It was like Giorno was only showing them what they wanted to see, which makes Jotaro's concerns over whether Giorno is a threat or not still valid. It shows us that Giorno also has his dad's charisma, and I like how it helps differentiate him from the other Jojos.

Basically, Giorno is a Persona protagonist and his constantly changing powerset is because of his Social Links. :v:

I never got the feeling that it was purposeful, but that's just because people being able to see parts of themselves in you and like and empathize with you as a result is how charisma works. Really good...well, maybe not good but effective leaders and speakers just capitalize on that. There's really nothing all that manipulative about it unless they're using that to sell you something, and that's where DIO and Giorno differ because Giorno has an earnestness to him about what he wants to accomplish that's really infectious. It actually becomes more obvious as the story continues and he gets more comfortable with showing more emotional reactions and has that stoic mask on less and less.

If anything, that bit in PHF is implying that they're taking what they value most and assigning it to Giorno. Like Mista is very lucky, but he also values luck and assigns that to Giorno, Buccellati is not only kind but values kindness, and so on.

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

Not being a teenager anymore? College?

...Dolphins?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
There's no way jotaro jacks it

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Pomp posted:

Yeah, Star Platinum does it for him, we've already been over this

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Pomp posted:

Ok I'm willing to believe this if you're saying it. I don't trust g0m's judgment on the matter

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Masturbation in jjba isn't a thing unless someone explicitly says they do it

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

BaDandy posted:

Do you ever think about how Abbaccio was inspired by Giorno to live...because of spite?

People being inspired to do things because of spite is a proud Jojo tradition.

BaDandy posted:

I never got the feeling that it was purposeful, but that's just because people being able to see parts of themselves in you and like and empathize with you as a result is how charisma works. Really good...well, maybe not good but effective leaders and speakers just capitalize on that. There's really nothing all that manipulative about it unless they're using that to sell you something, and that's where DIO and Giorno differ because Giorno has an earnestness to him about what he wants to accomplish that's really infectious. It actually becomes more obvious as the story continues and he gets more comfortable with showing more emotional reactions and has that stoic mask on less and less.

If anything, that bit in PHF is implying that they're taking what they value most and assigning it to Giorno. Like Mista is very lucky, but he also values luck and assigns that to Giorno, Buccellati is not only kind but values kindness, and so on.

That's a good point, and it really helps sell how he's different from DIO. My idea is that Giorno using his charisma to manipulate others might make him the most morally grey Jojo, but I guess we got Johnny for that. :v:

I really hope there's a Part 5 anime soon so Giorno can show people what he's made of.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Pomp posted:

no he jacks off, not jacks it
learn some nuance jeeeeeeeez

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

The only fetish to exist in JJBA is bug bites.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Zeruel posted:

The only fetish to exist in JJBA is bug bites.

Uhm excuse me

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I don't think being gay counts as a fetish

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
It does when you're fetishizing your religious devotion to god

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Sep 7, 2017

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Star Platinum jacks Jotaro off in his sleep. He doesn't even know what masturbating is.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I don't think being gay counts as a fetish

significantly older men is a fetish tho

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

significantly older men is a fetish tho

yeah alright

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

I wonder what timeplay is like

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Does Pucci know DIO is a century old vampire??

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

Every marine biologist I know is a massive weed smoker,

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Zeruel posted:

Does Pucci know DIO is a century old vampire??

Yeah. Guy even told him he was allergic to Sunlight. When he first met him.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Moltrey posted:

David's about finish two shows soon too, one two cour, one four, so the numbers dont lie

and they spell jojo part 5 anime april 2018

Scott Steiner is basically a Jojo character, right? I could totally see him showing up to harass Jolyne or Josuke or someone.

EDIT: Oh my god. Samoa Joejo.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Dexie posted:

Scott Steiner is basically a Jojo character, right? I could totally see him showing up to harass Jolyne or Josuke or someone.

Scott Steiner would be the brojo, not a villain

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Dexie posted:

thank you for getting this somewhat deep cut

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Death Bot posted:

Every marine biologist I know is a massive weed smoker,

That's everyone in environmental sciences.
Source: my education and career

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The Grateful Dead is a really good fight, maybe one of Araki's best. The cast of VA may look like overdesigned gimps but they really can Stand Battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Improbable Lobster posted:

That's everyone in environmental sciences.
Source: my education and career

Jotaro going to college and slacking on his stand training tracks 100% then