Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Stex T posted:

Look at all you people having opinions and caring about things while cool people like me realize that reality is merely an amalgamation of imperfect and fallacious sensory interpretations and knowledge itself is mental delusion. :smug:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Atheism. Its value is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Rick and Morty most of our jokes about Zombie Jesus will go over a typical theist's head. There's also our nihilistic outlook, which is indispensable to our worldview - our personal philosophy draws heavily from Dick Dorkins' literature, for instance. The atheists understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes about Christianity, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence believers truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in mocking a bible verse you don't actually understand, or smugly telling someone to adhere to a value system you yourself don't follow; I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as I point to Matthew 6:5 to get my own way. What fools... how I pity them. :smug: And yes by the way, I DO have an atheist symbol tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Did I stumble through a portal and wind up in 2006 era GBS?

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

walgreenslatino posted:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Atheism. Its value is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Rick and Morty most of our jokes about Zombie Jesus will go over a typical theist's head. There's also our nihilistic outlook, which is indispensable to our worldview - our personal philosophy draws heavily from Dick Dorkins' literature, for instance. The atheists understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes about Christianity, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence believers truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in mocking a bible verse you don't actually understand, or smugly telling someone to adhere to a value system you yourself don't follow; I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as I point to Matthew 6:5 to get my own way. What fools... how I pity them. :smug: And yes by the way, I DO have an atheist symbol tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Facebook Aunt posted:

It always reminds me of fundies who are positively giddy when they think about 'the rapture'. They believe that the world will end and billions will be condemned to hopelessness and torture for eternity, and they are happy about it? That's messed up. That would be a tragic day, not a happy one.

It seems to convey a lack of personal faith in that they need to see Jesus riding down with a flaming sword rather than meet their maker in the usual fashion.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

This is Nazi propaganda man...

Antifa doesn't even put up fliers or have regional chapters as far as I know

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dreddout posted:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreddout posted:

I've been informed, but I left it as a monument to my idiocy. :negative:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Randaconda posted:

I've been informed, but I left it as a monument to my idiocy. :negative:

I'm sorry, but I must carve the letter "B" into your avs face

It's the only way to repent...

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreddout posted:

I'm sorry, but I must carve the letter "B" into your avs face

It's the only way to repent...

Not my beautiful yet masculine face!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Hell yeah we do!

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

The Glumslinger posted:

Did I stumble through a portal and wind up in 2006 era GBS?

idk but the last few pages sucked

in order to make it worse, here's this

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

no ring

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

somebody please do the needful

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

But just change the name of the soda. Like, photoshop the avatar onto the soda instead of just slappin it on there and rammin it in

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KoRMaK posted:

But just change the name of the soda. Like, photoshop the avatar onto the soda instead of just slappin it on there and rammin it in

Even better

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Randaconda posted:

somebody please do the needful

Let the dead stay dead.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

KoRMaK posted:

wait, i thought you were supposed to just ram it in?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

loving lawful goods, always rubbing it in your face that they went to medical school.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bar Crow posted:

Let the dead stay dead.

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die. :colbert:

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

loving lawful goods, always rubbing it in your face that they went to medical school.

That's why we have Mr. Pibb, the drink of the common man.

(or because of the lawsuit, whatever)

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

Randaconda posted:

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die. :colbert:

But enough about your sex life....

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

vyelkin posted:

Did someone say "Pope Francis memes"? Well, Bill, you'll love this one

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Randaconda posted:

Nope. It's dead. Using a corpse as a puppet deserves a terrible fate like having a boat crash into your squamous non-Euclidean charade or being Andrew McCarthy.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bar Crow posted:

Nope. It's dead. Using a corpse as a puppet deserves a terrible fate like having a boat crash into your squamous non-Euclidean charade or being Andrew McCarthy.

fight me irl

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

LE and NE should be switched

What kinda lawful person is named "Extreme"?!

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
Unaligned: Mr Pibb.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Dreddout posted:

The oldest nazi trick in the book, false flag operations. They literally burnt the Reichstag down and blamed it on communists because they were the one group actively threatening their power.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

No Dr. Thunder? For shame.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCA8HofWsxc

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
For sale: baby cakes, never eaten.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Not ok to bash on Lena. Mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

My parents got me a little blue 'swimming pool' birthday cake when I was small, and apparently I poo poo blue for like a week plus. I can only imagine the gastrointestinal choas eating one of those hurricane cakes would inflict.