Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Stunt Rock posted:

He didn’t mean just the selectors.

Yeah like I have boatloads of Magneto bios and WBI bios etc snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I forgot to use my shadowlands selectors this week and they expired. :suicide:

Serves me right for always waiting until the last moment in case there's a patch.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
oh poo poo, denki boy is a goon? Whoops.

Anybody else wants to apply to worst alliance, hit me up

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Poor jeff.

Jeff just apply to Marble Hebrons. I'll give you a home.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

It's cripple X-Men time. Cyclops missing an eye, Wolverine missing an arm, Cable infected by a techno-organic virus

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

My life is complete.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Poor Rogue, her crippled Xmen look is that god-awful haircut

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I like that Beast's costume will probably turn him into a villain since that will be a fast track to filling out my T2 Villains field.

Also Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Cable are cool adds. Surprised Cable wasn't saved for a Deadpool addition. Oh, and Apocalypse I guess as a native T2?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Sep 8, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

couldn't ask for a better wolverinestume

cept maybe his baka gaijin outfit

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

couldn't ask for a better wolverinestume

cept maybe his baka gaijin outfit

Nah, tan and brown with a giant red belt.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

navyjack posted:

Poor Rogue, her crippled Xmen look is that god-awful haircut

Game needed more soccer mom

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I'm going to spend so much money.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

I know. And I promised myself that my whaling days were done, but :dance::shepspends::retrogames::unsmigghh::byewhore:

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

Pretty sure Netmarble has that cash grab set up.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

bio sub character has to be cable, right?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Tom Gorman posted:

bio sub character has to be cable, right?

If it is, I'm going to be so glad I skipped Spidey '99

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Dang, Jean really does a lot of damage, huh? Last week I still couldn't clear Ebony Maw WBU and this week I'm doing stage 1 in 22 seconds and can easily clear stage 3.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Yea, Jean's damage is insane and she's perfect for WBU Ebony Maw since he wants elemental damage.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Speaking of Jean's damage, worth swapping? I'm thinking no. The dodge ignore is pretty great, especially since spidermen can give her some trouble.

It'd make sense for her to do mind damage and that'd make this obo perfect but she doesn't so :shrug:

Also Santana is recommended in timeline this week. Satana -> Jean -> Wasp has just demolished everyone.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Damage proc is huge, especially a 200%. I reroll every obelisk that isn't a damage proc or invincibility > 4s.

Currently using a double fire damage + damage proc one on her.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Quick derail. If you plan on playing Destiny 2 on the PC, our guild currently has 75 members and will have 25 spots remaining.

Apply and get in to play with your favorite Marvel goons, such as Greywords and friends:

Share Clan
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2073935

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Where are my patch notes Netmarbu???

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
just doublechecking before clearing the applicants list for Worst Alliance- no goons on it, right?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Buster Highman finally got to level 30 hooray

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Are they going to remove the stupid win requirements off daily quests?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hope so

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Two questions.
1. When you buy a uniform you only get the bonus 10% if you actually wear it right? I swear I remember you get the 10% but not the other stuff.

2. Best universal Hero to T2. I already have Thor but he doesn't do that well for ABX.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

Two questions.
1. When you buy a uniform you only get the bonus 10% if you actually wear it right? I swear I remember you get the 10% but not the other stuff.

2. Best universal Hero to T2. I already have Thor but he doesn't do that well for ABX.

1) 10% bonus when worn.

2) Robbie Reyes is insanely good.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

1) 10% bonus when worn.

2) Robbie Reyes is insanely good.

Ok thanks.

I'll T2 RR in the next day or so. He's already 420d.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

He will do a lot of SL for you.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

He will do a lot of SL for you.

Perfect even better!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i use him for the double symbiote floor every week because those dudes do a lot of cc and bob reyes is just perma iframes all the time so he walks through it

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009

fart simpson posted:

Buster Highman finally got to level 30 hooray

HELL YES

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Where's the patch notes

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.
Probably tomorrow night.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Anyone got a list or guide or system for who they use for like first 5-10 floors of Shadowlands? I'm just wondering who I should be building up in order

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

MotU posted:

Anyone got a list or guide or system for who they use for like first 5-10 floors of Shadowlands? I'm just wondering who I should be building up in order

Who do you have relatively built up already? There's quite a few characters that can do a job in the first 10 Shadowlands floors.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
3.4.0 Update Details.

CM Jocasta posted:

Apocalypse is coming.

We all know many Agents are waiting for Apocalypse. Unfortunately, he's still planning his attack on Earth and made some last minute changes. This is our chance to continue our preparations! Soon, he will come and finally conquer the world of Marvel Future Fight, so look forward to it!

▣ 3 New Characters has been added

‘QUICKSILVER’, ‘SCARLET WITCH’, and ‘CABLE’ have been added!

※ This Skill table is based on Skill level 1

* ‘QUICKSILVER’, ‘SCARLET WITCH’, ‘CABLE’ are only available to acquire in new World Boss Stage.
* The Way of leveling up & upgrading for ‘QUICKSILVER’, ‘SCARLET WITCH’ is the same with Current World Boss.
* The Way of leveling up & upgrading for “CABLE” is the same with “Jean Grey”
-New team Bonus & Character Mission for max level has been added

▣ 2 New Uniform has been added
2 Uniforms for Beast, Cyclops have been added.

※ New Uniforms will be available for a discounted price for a short period. You will be able to check the uniform’s specific features in the Uniform Room.

▣ New World Boss Stages & Changes in World Boss
1. Three New World Boss Stages have been added
Enemy of X-Men, The story which Apocalypse destroys the world!

New World Boss Stage, “Age of Apocalypse” has been added.

- New 3 World Boss stages have been added!

New World Boss Stages are available to play after clearing all the specific missions per World Boss Stage. By clicking the “UNLOCK” button, you can check the conditions to unlock it.

-There are different kinds of missions and rewards for each World Boss.

Once you complete the mission and receive all the rewards, you can unlock it and challenge the World Boss.
※ Unlocked World Boss Stage is always available to play.

- You can unlock it after completing a given mission and receiving all of its rewards.

If you decide to select "UNLOCK INSTANTLY" using Crystals, all World Boss missions will be cleared and immediately unlock the stage.
※ Even if you use "UNLOCK INSTANTLY", you can still receive all the rewards for the Mission.

- The number of crystals required for "UNLOCK INSTANTLY" depends on the number of Missions left.

UNLOCKED World Boss Stages are played the same way as the previous World Boss Normal Mode.

- 6 ★ Team up with 3 Characters and set up Allies up to 5
- Defeat the boss within the time limit to clear the stage.
- After clearing the stage, the character that has been chosen cannot be reused until the next reset (Reset is based on Server Reset time)
- World Boss Clear Effect is not activated in “Age of Apocalypse” Stage.

The "Age of Apocalypse" Stage also counts character usage and the number of rewards obtained with the existing World Boss Stages.

- As with the previous World Boss, you will not be able to re-use Characters, and if you get 5 rewards each day, you will no longer be able to enter until the next reset.

2. Improvement in World Boss System

To enjoy various existing World Boss stages, a new mode will be added and there will be a revamp on checking your progress in the World Boss stages.

1) Revision of stage entry per day and addition of today's World boss function

Entry to World Boss on a designated day has been removed, you can now select and enter a stage at any time of day.

- You can choose your desired World Boss Stage any time!
※ The number of daily admission limit is the same as the current World Boss which is a total of five times.

In addition, 'Today's World Boss' stage will be added.

Today's World Boss Stage will be one of the available Stages starting at every server reset, and once you clear that Stage, there will be a chance that you will receive additional rewards.

- Stages selected in Today's World Boss are displayed on the left side of the stage list. If you click the star icon on the top right of the stage, you can see additional rewards list.
※ Today's World Boss Stage is set differently for each Agent.
※ Additional rewards can be obtained from the additional rewards list.

2) World Boss Beginner mode has been added

The World Boss Beginner mode, which can be more easily cleared than the existing World Boss Stages, has been added.

In the Beginner mode, the same boss as the existing World Boss appears, a special buff is provided to participating Characters, making it easier to play.

- Provides a powerful buff to participating Characters!

However, the type of reward that can be obtained are set to be smaller than Normal stage, once you clear the current stage, it will change to another World Boss Stage.
※ The Beginner mode, will apply the same terms with the existing World Boss, counting the character used and the number of entries per day.

▣ Changes in Shield Lab Converter

The S.H.I.E.L.D. LAB Converter is renamed to 'Processor'. You will be able to acquire items using specific materials and black anti-matter.

- Like the existing converter, you can use the Processor in S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab.

1. Select the item to produce

Select one of the following: BIOMETRICS / MATERIAL / CONSUMABLE / UPGRADE ITEM
You cannot select some items if your processor haven’t reached a certain level.

- Click the question mark button to see the list of available items to acquire.

2. Select the material quantity and proceed to production

You can consume necessary materials including antimatter to make items.

Please note that you will not be able to make items if you do not have enough materials or if you are close to reaching the maximum number of the item in your inventory.

- If there is not enough material, production won’t continue and will display a notice saying “Insufficient Material”

3. Obtained items

Items made are immediately sent to inventory, a list showing the items acquired and random items will be displayed.

- When making an item, it will show the results in a list.

Features of the updated processor are as follows.

1. Removal of daily use limit and the addition of production item type

There is no limit to the number of items you can make, and you can use as much as you need for your production.

- Existing number of exchange limit will be removed and the chance of getting more items or a high level item will be displayed.

Various kinds of items have been added in the list in addition to the existing biometric data, Norn Stones, Phoenix feathers and M’kraan crystals.

- The processor can also make ISO-8 or custom gear!

- Upgrading the Processor will give out a different benefit: from “increasing the number of daily exchanges” to “increasing the chances of gaining additional items at the time of production” and “adding more items that can be produced”.
※ The materials needed for upgrading is the same as the existing converter.

2. The possibility to acquire additional items is based on chances when making items

- You can acquire additional items or high-level items by chance.

▣Changes in the mission
Dimension Rifts, Special missions, and other missions which have a time limit to play will now be changed. The said Missions will now have a limited number of entry.

Some missions are now available to be cleared immediately by using a Clear Ticket.

1. Changes in Special Mission and Dimension Rift
Instead of a time limit, Dimension Rift and Special Missions will now have a limited number of entry.

Special Mission - 20 entries per day, and you can use your Crystals for additional entries
Dimension rift – Up to 30 entries per 1 opened Dimension Rift can be entered.
※ Please note that even if you stop the Special Mission / Dimension Rift halfway through the stage, the number of possible entries will still be deducted!

2. ‘Immediate clear’ by using a clear ticket has been added in some missions.

If you finish a stage in in Daily Mission, Special Mission, Dimension Rift, Epic Quest (Memory Mission / Dark Dimension / Veiled Secret / Mutual Enemy) with 3★, the immediate clear feature will be available and you can use your clear ticket to clear the same stage easily.

- If you achieve 3 ★clear, you’ll be able to use the Immediate clear!

- Immediate clear can be used up to 10 times at the same time as the story mission.
※ If the number of daily admission limit is less than 10 times, you can use the clear ticket for the remaining number of times to clear immediately.

- In the case of Special Missions, you can use Hidden tickets with immediate clear, and also acquire Hidden Route rewards for stages with Hidden Routes.
※ Even if you do not use a Hidden Ticket, there will be a chance that you can get the Hidden route reward when you clear Special Mission immediately.

▣ Changes in game convenience
The Battle UI has been added in some situation so that you can easily see the effects of the battle.
※ The UI icon can also be seen on the enemy boss.

1. Activate I-frame effect for character
The character will display an I-frame icon.

- While the I-frame effect is activated, you can see an I-frame icon with a red X on the character.

2. Invincible, damage immunity, barrier, shield effect is activated.
Characters now have their own effect icons and unique UI.

- When the Invincible / Immune effect is activated an invincible / damage immunity icon and a shield icon are displayed, and the color of the health bar changes.

- When the Invincible/damage immunity effect is activated, the character has a shield mark and the HP bar turn into silver color.

- When a barrier effect is activated

When Barrier is activated, the shield icon and HP bar have the same color, but there is no white light surrounding the HP bar, and the count bar for the number of defenses is displayed above the HP bar.

- The count bar has been added to the upper part of Character's HP when a Barrier is activated.
- The count bar is reduced by the number of times you have been hit.

- When the shield effect is activated:

When a Shield effect is activated, the shield icon and HP bar have the same color, but there is no white light surrounding the HP bar, and a gauge bar will be displayed above the HP bar.

- Unlike the count bar when the barrier effect is activated, the shield gauge bar is displayed.

The in-game Battle UI display can be turned on and off in the game options settings.

- You can turn Battle UI on and off in the Settings > Option!

2) Improved difficulty indication

Improved difficulty indication in Story mission, Daily Mission, Special Mission, Dimension Rift, Epic Quest, World Boss, World Boss Ultimate and, World boss Dimension Rift.

On the entry screen of the stage, the recommended attack and the team attack of the currently selected team will be displayed. The stage’s difficulty is displayed along with the recommended attack power and team damage.

Recommended attack is displayed as '??' on stages that are in the extreme difficulty.

- If the team attack is higher than the stage’s recommended attack, the difficulty will be displayed in green (easy), blue (normal) if it’s close to the recommended attack, orange (difficult) if it’s lower than the recommended attack power, and red (extreme) in case the recommended attack is unknown.
※ Team attack shows one character’s attack power by applying all effects such as card, team, buff effect from the leader character.
※ When the team changes, the team attack power is renewed based on the new team.

- If a user with a low S.H.I.E.L.D. level challenges a battle in 'hard' difficulty, you will see a popup warning message saying that the stage will be in high difficulty!

3) Changes of Chests in the store

1. Reorganized 'Chest' category in the store

Chest items have been classified separately.

The Chest store consists of two tabs: 'Acquire Character' for purchasing Hero Chest and 'Character Upgrades' for ISO-8, Comic Cards, Custom Gears and Assemble Chest.

- In the "Acquire Character" tab, there are free Hero Chests and a Premium Hero Chest.

Free Hero Chests can be purchased free of charge at regular intervals, same as before, and you can acquire the same type of biometric selector when you acquire a character you already have.

Existing Hero Chest is reorganized as 'Premium Hero Chest', and you can acquire 3★ ~ 6★ Characters.
You can also acquire X-Men Characters and Characters from ‘Get 20 Biometrics Daily’.

※ When you get a character that you already own through a Premium Hero Chest, you will acquire some of that character's Biometrics or replace that same character if you get a higher ranking one.
※ Native Tier 2 - Characters and Magneto's biometrics cannot be obtained from the Premium Character Box.

- Click the magnifying glass icon on the upper right corner of the chest box, you can see the types of items available to acquire in the Chest.

2. Chest Design and Visual Effects improvement

The design of the chests have been improved and some special effects are added when opening them.

- The design of the chests have changed so that you can easily check what type of chest you have in your mailbox!

4) In-game 3D touch and a convenience function has been added (Exclusive for iOS9 or above)
Some functions using 3D touch on iOS devices have been added.

1. Touch the Character on the Team Management screen
When you tap on a Character in My Team, you'll be moved to the character’s profile. If you long press on a Character, you'll be directed to the Marvel Universe information where you can see the different uniforms.

2. Touch items in inventory
If you long press an item in the inventory, there will be a pop-up where you can obtain the item.

3. In-game settings icon
During gameplay, tapping on the setting icon calls up the menu, if you long press on the icon, you’ll immediately go to the game setting screen.
※ If there is no setting menu such as in World Boss, the said function will not work.

4. Shop icon in the Main menu
If you long press on the message that appears above the store icon on the main screen, you’ll immediately be directed to the shop associated with that message.

5. Shortcut
If you long press the Marvel Future Fight app icon on the device home screen, a menu will appear to move you to a specific menu in the game.

6. Screen recording
You can turn the screen recording function on and off in the in-game settings screen. When you enter the stage with the screen recording function turned on, you will be asked if you want to record the screen. Press the record button to record the screen until the stage result screen appears.

※ Available Contents to record
Story Mission, Daily Mission, Special Mission, Epic Quest, Dimension Rift, Timeline Battle, Alliance Battle, Alliance Conquest, Battle World(Normal), Villain Siege, World Boss, World Boss Beginner, World Boss Ultimate, King of the Hill of Shadowland , Shadowland, Event Stage.

When the screen recording is completed, the screen is switched to the replay screen, and the user is asked if they want to save the recorded game. After saving / canceling the recorded screen, you will return to the game screen again.

▣ Boost Point has been added
In the Game lobby, there will be a 'Boost Point' feature to receive additional benefits.

The Boost point you have is displayed in the upper right corner of the game. When you click the Boost point, players can see the effects that are being applied and you can also charge points.

- Pressing the Boost Point icon will show you the Boost Point you currently have and the Boost Point effect that is currently being applied!

- Boost effect can be applied whenever you have boost points available. When you have Boost Points ready to use, it will be applied just like the Gold boost buff during hot time.

Boost Points are consumed by a certain amount when you play the game, and you can benefit from Level 1 or Level 2 depending on the number of points you have.

- Boost Point can be applied on the following game mode: Story Mission, Daily Mission, Special Mission, and Dimension Rift, Epic Quest (Memory Mission, Dark Dimension, Veiled Secret, and Mutual Enemy)

- Boost points are automatically applied when you play the mentioned game modes.
※ Boost point consumption is different for each stage.
※ If the Boost point you have is less than the Boost point required in the game, the effect will not be applied.
※ Even if you use the Immediate clear, boost point would still be consumed and applied.

Boost points are charged at regular intervals if players have less than 100, and you can also charge it by using Recharge Boost Point in the Shop. You can charge up to 100 points when you purchase Boost Points in your Shop, and you can acquire up to 2000 Boost Points.

- Boost Points are available to purchase by clicking [Recharge Boost Point] in the Featured Shop> Consumable tab in the store!

▣ Other Changes

1. New Species 'Other' has been added.
Other Species Characters: Scarlet Witch / Quick Silver

2. In Selling all ISO-8, the number of sales/value of the awakened ISO-8 will also be able to check

3. Email registration has been added.
You can now register your email and change your registered email in Settings > Account.

4. In Black Anti-Matter fusion, the display order on the number of Black Anti-Matter changes based on order of current amount / quantity required for fusion.

5. The design of some items such as EXP Chip, Black Anti-Matter, Rank-Up Ticket / Mastery Ticket have been changed.

6. Some Characters' abilities change as follows.
- Doctor Octopus(Superior Spider-Man) / Spider-Man(Miles Morales) / Spider Gwen(all uniforms) / Silk (all uniforms) / Spider-Man 2099

Before:
Heightened Senses
Applies to: Self
Dodge Rate increases by +3%

After:
Immunity to WEB effect.
Dodge Rate increases by +3%

- Jean Grey

Before:
Energy Projection
+3% increase of Energy Attack

After:
Phoenix Force
+3% increases Fire Damage
+5% increases Energy Attack

7. Since the character's ability will change, some Characters' passive skills also changed.
- Spider-Man(All uniforms)
Before: Spider Sense
After: Spider Reflex
Allies to: Self
Immunity to Snare Effect.
Immunity to Stun Effect.
※Immunity to WEB Effect has been removed

- Doctor Octopus (superior spider-man / Tier-2)
Superior Spider

- Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Envenomed Attack

-Spider Gwen(All uniforms)
Heightened Defense

-Silk (All uniforms)
Blinding Speed

-Daredevil (All uniforms)
Radar Sense
※Immunity to Blind Effect has been added

8. Description of some content has been changed, and a guide button has been added for in-game content that doesn’t have a guide yet.

9. When you select a character from the World Boss Invasion team setting screen, it will show the character's tier, level, and leader skill that will be applied based on the World Boss Invasion’s rule.

10. In existing daily missions, missions that are difficult to complete for some agents have been changed.

11. When the Weekly Achievement Reward is achieved, a red dot will be displayed on the Reward icon.

12. If there are items available on the main menu or submenu items, a red dot will be displayed on the button to go to main menu ↔ sub menu.

13. Difficulty has been adjusted on ‘New Avengers’ Rumble Mode in Shadowland.

14. More details on the Battle Tip of some floors of Shadowland

15. Known issues after 3.3.0 update are fixed.
- An issue where Wasp's Tier-2 Passive skill [Winsome Wasp] is only applied to herself and not applied to all allies in the Alliance Conquest and Shadowland Entry mode.
- An issue where the [IN PROGRESS] UI is shown instead of the [START] UI in Daily Challenge Status screen.
- An issue when you get sent back to the beginning of your character screen when you hit the back button after looking at your character info.

16. Best condition effect will be replaced by a Boost point.

17. Fixed an issue wherein the Alliance logs are not renewed immediately when the Alliance Store leveled up.

18. The Issue wherein messages in Alliance chat shows in other Alliances is fixed.

19. The Issue wherein the Bleed damage in Silk’s Leadership ‘Deadly Attack’ is applied to same team with Kid Kaiju in certain contents is fixed.

20. ’Rank 1 Black Anti-Matter’ & ‘Norn Stone of Chaos’ are added in Chaos Token shop.
※ Each items can be purchased up to 5 times

21.’’Loki’s Secret Story’ is added in Mission shop
※ Can only be purchased once.

22. Battleworld rewards claim duration changed from unlimited to 7days.

23. Ant-Man’s skill ‘Pym Discs’ attack range has been increased to match with the size of tank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.
Minor updated to those notes, via This Mobirum

Scarlet Witch is Blast, Quicksilver is Speed (shown in English), Cable is Blast.

The Chaos Token cost for 50 BAM is 800, the Chaos Token cost for 80 Chaos Norns is 1300.

Also, if you look at the boost points image in the English update, you can see a sneak peek of someone unexpectedly being a Combat character.