Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's easy to think depression isn't real when you're too stupid to experience complex emotions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Dude does take blows to the head for a living

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 226 days!

spoiler: it's both

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's because Mao spoke at a 4th Grade reading level. Mao was the Trump of Communism.

is this true cause it's interesting.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

One of the funniest things about left-wing people owning guns is that right wingers expose their complete lack of gun knowledge due to cognitive dissonance. Check this thread out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/6268cr/antifas_crack_bb_gun_armed_unit/

All of those guns are very real, but these guys are falling over themselves to talk about how "you can see where they painted the tip". I know a few of the people in this pic and I can tell you.... the guns are real lmfaoooo

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Leftists don't bring fake guns because they know they may actually have to use them. This is 100% projection.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

freckle posted:

good germans.

U rang?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Did that guy that was one accidental safety away from committing first degree murder ever get arrested

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

zegermans posted:

Did that guy that was one accidental safety away from committing first degree murder ever get arrested

yeah, which is bullshit because if he had actually shot the guy he would be free on grounds of self defense right now

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

snoremac posted:

is this true cause it's interesting.

I wouldn't call it 4th-grade level, but Mao did have the knack for communicating his ideas in short, easy to understand ways that seem intuitively true, which I'll employ startling understatement to say helped out a bit in rallying the un/undereducated peasantry of China to his cause.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/2iuqmc/the_creator_of_hundreds_of_racist_subs_has_been/

lol look at the loving list of subreddits this racist gently caress used to moderate until he got shadowbanned. This is old but holy loving poo poo. I'm beginning to think the alt-right is actually really small (30k-50k people tops) but it circlejerks so hard it looks way bigger.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

SunAndSpring posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/2iuqmc/the_creator_of_hundreds_of_racist_subs_has_been/

lol look at the loving list of subreddits this racist gently caress used to moderate until he got shadowbanned. This is old but holy loving poo poo. I'm beginning to think the alt-right is actually really small (30k-50k people tops) but it circlejerks so hard it looks way bigger.

Well, duh?

The internet is pretty much defined by hyper-vocal minorities with too much free time.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

SunAndSpring posted:

This guy gets it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Inescapable Duck posted:

Well, duh?

The internet is pretty much defined by hyper-vocal minorities with too much free time.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Bullfrog posted:

Austin Red Guard is Maoist (there's a lot of MLM / maoist groups in texas for some reason). They're ok, but don't play well with others.

Tbf most of Texas is indistinguishable from the third world.

For real, I assume it must be proximity to Mexico and the Caribbean

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dreddout posted:

except the maoists are all hyper-suburban whites

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Al! posted:

Well that goes without saying.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dreddout posted:

That's probably it.

It's also run like a third world country. As in kick out the Catholic landowners, replace them with Protestant ones but have them run it the same way, and there you have it.

Al! posted:

I've seen the Austin ones up close and I don't think so.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Al! posted:

I need to find that picture of them out and about where they were running around with red bandanas and SKS's and Mosin's for open carry

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im gonna need to see some proof of this chummer

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

im gonna need to see some proof of this chummer

Not my photo but I saw them when they were like four people. One was white but he didn't seem like the suburban type.

The girl holding the signs is one of their original members. I think she has Stalin and Lenin tattoos on her arms. She's really skinny.

They've grown their numbers though so they've got some polished white ones now.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Not my photo but I saw them when they were like four people. One was white but he didn't seem like the suburban type.

The girl holding the signs is one of their original members. I think she has Stalin and Lenin tattoos on her arms. She's really skinny.

lol all the white guys have bandannas over their faces

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

countdown until the white guys coopt the org

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I think they have an allied organization at the University of Texas (rich white kids) called the Revolutionary Student Front or something that.

They paint graffiti on frat houses.

So the revolution is accelerating.

Al! posted:

countdown until the white guys coopt the org
^

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Apparently one of them (white dude) has facial tattoos which caused the other leftists in town to go :stare:

Like a hyper-militant group pops up out of nowhere, causes problems, one of the guys has prison tats... Look I'm just the messenger here.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

american maoists can get hosed imo.

chinese maoists tho, extremely good

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

How 'bout those Nepalese Maoists.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

How 'bout those Nepalese Maoists.

hey as long as they support the repression of the theocracy in exile known as "tibet" then theyre fine with me

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Free Tibet to a good home

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
This tibet has had all it's shots

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Oh so since we're at risk of getting off-track here's some alt-right uhh strategizing (I guess) for the War Against Vox Day.

quote:

I'm here to tell you all, that despite the hilarious meltdown Vox Day is experiencing right now, you all are making that fatal mistake.

Never underestimate your enemy. And yes, as of now, Vox Day, someone I previously defended and had a lot of respect for, has proven himself to be my enemy. All he had to do was walk away. I'm pretty sure that even Milo didn't give a gently caress about Anglin or what happened. Milo's book is still gonna be a bestseller with normies, alt-lite, and other plebs.

But what you all are missing is that this isn't Cernovich 2.0. Vox has been victorious for almost his entire career. He didn't win so much by being stupid.

If there's anyone who can successfully bring a coup to the Alt-right, it would be Vox. I don't say this to hype him up, I say this as someone who actually perceives a potential threat and wants you all to act serious and be ready to fight.

The War Against Vox Day will be a harder war than we've ever fought against SJWs and shitlibs. Vox is neither, which automatically makes him leagues above their level. We need to ensure that we have not grown soft in our victories against the cucks of National Review and the faggots of other leftoid rags.

Save the gloating until we win.

quote:

The problem is he is literally trying to steal the name alt-right. The only people who even want it are us. The alt-light don't want it. Exactly what group of people want to be called alt-right besides the people who are already alt-right? So his only realistic goal is to purge the natsocs from the alt-right, which literally everyone imaginable, including some actual respected alt-right figures, has been trying to do since day one. For Vox to win he would need to convince everyone who isn't a natsoc to purge the natsocs. This isn't National Review, nobody has the authority to just mandate this poo poo, he would have to generate a consensus. I'm sorry I don't see how this is possible. But, I don't have much respect for Vox Day's self declared vast intellect. At best he can accomplish about as much as a good D&C shill in my opinion.

Compounding this is the fact that his chosen angle of attack is over lolbertarian economics of all loving things. That war is long over. Do you seriously think he's going to convince us, because that is exactly who he needs to convince, that it's time to go back to strict lolbert economics? I'm sorry, but he's going to need something better than that. I'm sure he is capable of changing tactics, but I can't see anything being realistically possible besides standard D&C poo poo, which is nothing new.

Besides, do you have a better counter strategy than just mocking the gently caress out of him? Because it seems to be working fine, and it's fun, so I say stick with it.
So I should explain that this started when Andrew Torba of Gab removed an Andrew Anglin (Daily Stormer) post due to pressure (apparently) from Gab's hosting provider -- and didn't explain why, at first. This runs contrary to Torba's professed belief in anything-goes free speech, which opened him to criticism that he was a cuck, or a fraud with his main goal of being to make money off Gab, etc. Vox is on Gab too and I'm guessing used this as an opportunity to launch a Derek Smart-esque crusade against the Nazis.

quote:

I think you are massively overestimating Vox's efficacy in this situation. He is essentially trying to kick alt-righters out of the alt-right. He is also aligning himself with the rest of the book club [Milo, Thernovich et al.] who have already been made irrelevant within the movement.

That being said, we should of course take our preparations for a response seriously. The way in which we choose to respond will yet again establish who we are and what we stand for as a movement and as a people. That is to say the Vox situation is less of a threat, and more of an opportunity to project an image of strength, confidence, and unity of purpose towards the people who gather at the periphery of the alt-right.

It is important that we do not become complacent, but it is even more important that we remember to have fun with this. Because that is our true strength.

quote:

We should review bomb anything Vox has on Amazon, being sure to smear it as anti-white/leftist propaganda.

[EDIT]: Oh, and we could do the same on sites like Good Reads!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Al! posted:

hey as long as they support the repression of the theocracy in exile known as "tibet" then theyre fine with me

Tibet should be free and the lamaists should never regain even the smallest scrap of power there.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Oh so since we're at risk of getting off-track here's some alt-right uhh strategizing (I guess) for the War Against Vox Day.

So I should explain that this started when Andrew Torba of Gab removed an Andrew Anglin (Daily Stormer) post due to pressure (apparently) from Gab's hosting provider -- and didn't explain why, at first. This runs contrary to Torba's professed belief in anything-goes free speech, which opened him to criticism that he was a cuck, or a fraud with his main goal of being to make money off Gab, etc. Vox is on Gab too and I'm guessing used this as an opportunity to launch a Derek Smart-esque crusade against the Nazis.

my favorite part of this post was discovering that the alt right also refer to him as thernovich

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

the best part is they still think Milo is gonna be a mainstream celebrity figure

also

https://twitter.com/urbanachievr/status/906141849181663232

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
sorry, waits, what's the actual difference between vox day's followers and the daily stormer crowd? is it literally just if they call themselves nazis or not?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Al! posted:

What about American Hoxhaists?

Seriously, I recently met an APL dude who tried to get me to sign up. Their existance baffles me.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Hoxhaism makes a kind of sense since it's basically Stalinism kicked down the road a little bit.

The 15 American Kimilsungists truly baffle me, since there's not even a coherent text to base it around. It's just a cribbed, plagiarized mishmash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

anarcho primitivists also deserve a shoutout (not just greenies and gutter punks but the real dirtfuckers).

imagine if liberals learned that the fringe left has its own fringe left