Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/chaeronaea/status/906047086633689088

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Squidward actually plays a clarinet, mister

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hey, is the opt out in their ToS for the arbitration clause an opt out of their attempt to prevent my participation in a class action suit or is it opting out of the right to sue them at all?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

does Kanye have something like this for "I'm going 300, like the Romans"

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Sorry Imma let you finish but Brutus is my best friend ever

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I do a really great Sponge Bob, Squidward and Patrick impression.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Is Irma expected to hit Florida today or tomorrow? Stay save my Flogoons, I am worried for you :ohdear:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm really worried about all the islands that got ruined by Irma and have Jose about to smash into them. Like, there's ~1600 people on Barbuda with effectively no shelter against another hurricane that's hitting them in a day or so.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

I'm really worried about all the islands that got ruined by Irma and have Jose about to smash into them. Like, there's ~1600 people on Barbuda with effectively no shelter against another hurricane that's hitting them in a day or so.

I read something somewhere about a billionaire who owns an island having a sleepover with friends to ride out the hurricane and experience the fun of living through it.

I don't think I've ever wanted the planet to open up and swallow someone more.

e: This guy.

Nov 6, 2002

wtf I just saw a whole section of Crystal Pepsi for sale at a store

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

they brought it back like, last year

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Never had crystal pepsi what is the flavor?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Grittybeard posted:

I read something somewhere about a billionaire who owns an island having a sleepover with friends to ride out the hurricane and experience the fun of living through it.

Experience the fun of living through it...wow

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Grittybeard posted:

I did not expect that to be Richard Branson. I always thought he was one of the more grounded billionaires (if there is such a thing)

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

thank LA beast

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Never had crystal pepsi what is the flavor?

It tastes like regular Pepsi but it's clear. It's unnerving.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Eli Wiggum posted:

I did not expect that to be Richard Branson. I always thought he was one of the more grounded billionaires (if there is such a thing)

He's loving insane but in a cool and good way. I approve of him risking his life just to feel something.

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Sep 8, 2017

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Someone evacuating Florida with all their cocks. They're wrapped up so they don't freak out and kill each other

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
https://twitter.com/superdeluxe/status/905816189108027393

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

3 DONG HORSE posted:

He's loving insane but in a cool and good way. I approve of him risking his life just to feel something.

I'm gonna presume you mean LA Beast and concur

The one where he ate the giant bag of sugar free gummy bears and then just screamed on a toilet for awhile is one of the best videos on youtube.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

wrapping your cock is a good and responsible thing

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Kalli posted:

I'm gonna presume you mean LA Beast and concur

The one where he ate the giant bag of sugar free gummy bears and then just screamed on a toilet for awhile is one of the best videos on youtube.

Richard Branson but it applies equally well to this American Hero

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Man I haven't thought of LA beast in years

I've wasted a lot of time watching his youtubes

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

LA Beast is a pretty charismatic dude and rather then use that for evil, he uses it to document what happens when you eat everything on a Taco Bell + KFC menu at the same time.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Grittybeard posted:

Is it that gently caress Branson?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
His ghost pepper video where roughly 80% of it is just him being incapacitated was my favorite

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

Someone evacuating Florida with all their cocks. They're wrapped up so they don't freak out and kill each other

It's like a Brazzer's video.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Branson is cool as gently caress but maybe I'm biased because he was kind to me and my brother on a flight once

It's like a Brazzer's video.

Hitchhiker takes HUGE cocks on the road

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Eli Wiggum posted:

I know exactly nothing about the guy other than he owns an island and wanted to stay on said island through Irma, so perhaps my wishing him death was premature.

But knowing those two things was pretty persuasive.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
My sister is flying in to Houston today to escape the hurricane which sounds funny given how Houston just got hit with the worst hurricane flooding in its history

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Reading more stuff about Irma it sounds like you got out at the right time Swickles. Hope you're not stuck in traffic even now though.

Godspeed Crazy if you didn't leave when Swick did.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, one horrendous part of the evacuation is that Florida, like Texas has terrible labor laws, so tons of low income workers were forced to wait this long / ride it out.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I love how Canada has the brass ones to demand the end of "right to work" laws in the next NAFTA

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hurricane moved west, I'm fine.

I work for our large utility co so I'm not going anywhere. I'm in a storm proof building

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Amy Pole Her posted:

I work for our large utility co so I'm not going anywhere. I'm in a storm proof building

On the bright side you'll get a lot of wind*

*-I imagine this to be the bad joke that all of your acquaintances tell you

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

TGIF y'all

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I may have learned the science behind it in high school and just blocked it from my memory until now, but my dumb rear end just realized that all hurricanes occur in the Atlantic

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Eli Wiggum posted:

I may have learned the science behind it in high school and just blocked it from my memory until now, but my dumb rear end just realized that all hurricanes occur in the Atlantic

They're called something else if they form elsewhere yeah

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Are you in south florida? The weather goons are predicting 1-2 weeks of no services for everyone in the south.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Eli Wiggum posted:

They happen in the Pacific, they're just usually not as powerful, rarely hit the Western American seaboard, and are usually called typhoons instead.

• Locked thread