Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Hmm, I wonder why so many people feel alienated from the church nowadays? Oh well, they're wrong and bad if they don't agree with us anyway, so who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Way to gently caress up the meme format.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

It may not look like it but it's a Garrison

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Hmm, I wonder why so many people feel alienated from the church nowadays? Oh well, they're wrong and bad if they don't agree with us anyway, so who cares.

Understanding the issue and thinking on how it effects all people involved not only make you a better person but also reveal the total douche bags you are associated with. AGC

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Isn't that an old Garrison?

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Trogdos! posted:

Are those tattoos or long arm hairs?

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

I love how you can see the pivot from "inclusive people" to "ruthlessly vilifying TRUE marriage" so clearly. Really not a good look to have them next to each other like that.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Trogdos! posted:

Yeah...we know, Garrison. Kaepernick is an uppity something-or-other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNIARQGIYA

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Kind of, yeah. That was a small part of one of cartoons that he put out not too long ago.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Blue shirt asked no reason to get pissy

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Not to my knowledge. Maybe you're mistaking it for Garrisons previous cartoons

or is that :thejoke:

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Something about this bugged me...

There, fixed.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
I think that "new" Garrison is just a section from one of his older cartoons, just increased in size. It'd be from one of his trademark "Here's all of the shrieking SJW groups acting like total poopy babies who cry and poo poo in their diapers, while well-known muscleman Donald Trump looms over them, about to put them in their place" cartoons.

I'd look back for it, but my blood pressure can't take that big of a hit right now.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think it was part of the mount leftmore one from a week or two back

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Trogdos! posted:

Not to my knowledge. Maybe you're mistaking it for Garrisons previous cartoons

or is that :thejoke:

I still can't fathom how people got mad about Kaepernick

Of course I also can't understand the "love it or leave it" camp so uhhhh these are related

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Yeah my bad, I found it

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

It's old, here's the previous post in the thread.

I only remember because

Faustian Bargain posted:

I'm the labeled name change for a highly recognizable logo.
efb

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

Yeah, because Europeans in 1492 had massively long lifespans.

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

Where's my Babel fish?

(excellent edit)

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Shugojin posted:

I still can't fathom how people got mad about Kaepernick

Of course I also can't understand the "love it or leave it" camp so uhhhh these are related
Also people are so loving fixated on having Soros as the boogeyman they forget that Kaepernick makes millions a year and wouldn't need to hurt his reputation/career for whatever Soros is offering.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Trogdos! posted:

Your Honor, years ago I recognized my kinship with all living beings, and I made up my mind then that I was not one bit better than the meanest on earth. I said then, and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; and while there is a criminal element, I am of it; and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. A Eugene V. Debs Cartoon.

E: Seriously, the idea that anyone could care about something that isn't them is just so alien to Garrison.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Murderion posted:

There, fixed.

These Loss edits are getting pretty abstract

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Pants Donkey posted:

Also people are so loving fixated on having Soros as the boogeyman they forget that Kaepernick makes millions a year and wouldn't need to hurt his reputation/career for whatever Soros is offering.
Isn't "Jews are paying black people to do their bidding" a really common white supremacist idea? Like, I remember it being a punchline in the Seinfeld episode with the Nazis.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Pakled posted:

Do these people think that if Trump lost, he wouldn't have (had ghost)written a book about it?

I remember when Trump cameoed on Spin City and told the mayor that he wrote nine chapters of Art of the Deal in one day. It's much funnier now that I know it was written by a ghostwriter who hates his guts and calls him a sociopath.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Florida to experience a downpour of severed hands.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Murderion posted:

There, fixed.
Re-fixed.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I love him checking his watch.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Pakled posted:

Do these people think that if Trump lost, he wouldn't have (had ghost)written a book about it?

Write a book? He'd still be in the middle of a million-part Twitter thread

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost

Direwolf posted:

No, it'll be another "Swamp overtaking our innocent hero Trump" cartoon with witch Pelosi and evil superjew Schumer hypnotizing him, ryan and mcconnell cackling on the sidelines and Innocent MAGA Man trying in vain to prevent it.

Excuse me sir, but I believe you mean "superglobalist" Schumer, because Mr. Garrison does not not nor has he ever drawn anti-semetic comics, and anyone suggesting otherwise is just a Soros funded SJW.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Prayer, the only thing left after Trump and friends tear down the guvment.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Lurdiak posted:

ikr

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

It's not a meme, but a cartoon he's been doing for over a decade now.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

I want him to get painful Branco cancer too. gently caress you you piece of poo poo. :fuckoff:

[quote="“Pants Donkey”" post="“476210738”"]

[/quote]

Isn’t this backwards :thunk:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Pants Donkey posted:

Florida to experience a downpour of severed hands.

"Congratulations, you got the clap"

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Stultus Maximus posted:

"Congratulations, you got the clap"

America's dick got hosed by climate change and only has an STD to show for it.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chip Bok posted:

Hurricane Hillary is about to storm the country with her new book. It’s titled “What Happened.” I haven’t read it and probably won’t. But some Democrats like Bernie Sanders can expect a direct hit. According to CNBC she blames him “for setting up the Trump campaign with the very attacks that sank her on Election Day.”

Most others already know what happened on election day and just want her to blow away.

Chip Bok posted:

The Trump Schumer deal came to pass this week. Chuck Schumer made an offer to increase the debt ceiling for three months. And Donald Trump took him up on it.

Swamp dwelling Republicans were aghast. Earlier in the day Paul Ryan had blasted the same offer as “ridiculous and disgraceful”.

But then Republicans haven’t had much luck closing deals for Trump. Obamacare still stands and Trump out polls Congress.

Mark Steyn says, “there are now three political parties in Washington.” Democrats, Republicans, and Trump. The Democrats have a base. Trump has a base. Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan don’t have a base.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

that's the good stuff

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
[quote="“Apple Pie Hubbub”" post="“476211305”"]

[/quote]

People have died you gigantic piece of poo poo.

I shouldn’t read this thread while drinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I literally burst out laughing at this, it's just such a perfect Ramirez self-parody.

• Locked thread