Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nm posted:

Dave's not looking too good on fb dudes.

I saw. Poor guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Please

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Just called greyhound again - they said "is this a big box?" only to tell me "we are still searching for it and will call you if found."

gently caress.

Where is the depot in salt lake? I'm wondering if an in person visit could move it along. At least visually confirm the box and confirm where it needs to go. I live very close to the 15 and it's 15 miles to downtown...

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Tremek has gone above and beyond guys. About 50 miles from 14 and Oga.

Old Binsby
Jun 27, 2014

Rhyno posted:

I saw. Poor guy.

Did something happen or are seven days on the Worst Greyhound Trip taking their toll?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Old Binsby posted:

Did something happen or are seven days on the Worst Greyhound Trip taking their toll?

I suspect it's all just catching up with him. The adrenline from the terror and panic is wearing off as things slow down and get under control.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
How can we get Dave's cat to nebraska?

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

TWSS posted:

How can we get Dave's cat to nebraska?

Are the cat's whereabouts even known, and/or was the cat given to someone else with the condition that he could have it back? That was all kind of nebulous if I remember right.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

In think she's safe with a friend or something.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Tremek is 15 minutes away from 14 inch

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Temek, you're a Good Dude. Y'all get me that shipping address if that sleeping bag would be useful and I'll get it on the way.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Liquid Communism posted:

Temek, you're a Good Dude.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Liquid Communism posted:

Not an empty quote.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Tremek is beyond a good dude. I can't even comprehend. Going to try to stay up for Tremek and 14 making it to Valentine. Follow along! And Tremek plans on driving back TONIGHT!

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

Liquid Communism posted:

Echoing this as well.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
14 has been found and is with Tremek

Edit: Tremek is treating 14 at Wendy's before they ride on to Valentine

everdave fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Sep 9, 2017

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

:woop::hellyeah:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

I'm kinda pissed that Tremek was so hell bent on trying to show Jebus up. Plus, he drove the wrong car.

http://jalopnik.com/heres-what-a-perfect-cadillac-cts-v-wagon-is-worth-now-1801087310

We all care, Dave. For realsies.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:)

I'm gonna stay up for a while. Be good Dave.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Sep 9, 2017

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Drive safe, gentle Goons.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Who is collecting to compensate for Tremek and Jebus for their efforts. I sent Everdave a few dollars the other night for 14 inch hotel but these other two goons need to be compensated for their selfless work. While I'd like to throw my hat in the ring and take some responsibility I cannot right now aside from sending some funds.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Panaflex posted:

Who is collecting to compensate for Tremek and Jebus for their efforts. I sent Everdave a few dollars the other night for 14 inch hotel but these other two goons need to be compensated for their selfless work. While I'd like to throw my hat in the ring and take some responsibility I cannot right now aside from sending some funds.

After the hotel funds as of today I have been forwarding any funds to Tremek. He has not told me what he has spent but I know he bought a $350 camper, $150 new tires for it, fixed a bike for 14, got propane and other supplies, I would t be surprised if he has spent $1k. I've only forwarded him like $130 so far but I did promise to pay for half the camper so when things settle down I will send him $175 of my cash.

Edit: Tremek and 14 120 miles from Valentine rolling in a LandCruiser pulling 14's new home

everdave fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Sep 9, 2017

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I'll chip in again next time I get some checks in which happens randomly over the month, this story is so worth it.

Tremek is truly, The Man.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
About an hour from Valentine

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Once 14's safely ensconced in valentine, can he still get packages at that addy?
I lost my job a couple weeks ago so I can't send money, but I can still send hot sauce. Guy has gotta keep warm (and farting)

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
Oh my. I had forgotten about the hot sauce. :kimchi:

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

60 miles from Valentine

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

slothrop posted:

Oh my. I had forgotten about the hot sauce. :kimchi:

Those yt videos he did were loving gold as far as marketing my sauce. Least I can do is send him some of the latest batch. It'll start up his internal combustion engine :getin:

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Those yt videos he did were loving gold as far as marketing my sauce. Least I can do is send him some of the latest batch. It'll start up his internal infernal combustion engine :getin:

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

So loving happy to ready this. Tremek for God 2017!

Everdave still the appropriate paypal destination for 14" funds?

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

HandlingByJebus posted:

So loving happy to ready this. Tremek for God 2017!

Everdave still the appropriate paypal destination for 14" funds?

Yes but anything you send me I will now forward to Tremek he has spent a ton

Edit: 17 miles from Valentine

Edit again: they are almost there and the madman Tremek is still planning on going home to his family after dropping 14 off with a camper he bought and new tires and well I don't know what to say. This guy is the real deal.

everdave fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Sep 9, 2017

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Those yt videos he did were loving gold as far as marketing my sauce. Least I can do is send him some of the latest batch. It'll start up his internal combustion engine :getin:

Oh my god, the hot sauce. Do you still have an SA-Mart thread?

Also concurring that Tremek is the best and I will forward converted canadian pesos to everdave when I get paid shortly.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I bought a jar of 14" Gold sauce specifically because of this thread. I've been saving it.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Target in sight. Theres a literal lightning storm going on.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
I don't know how hard up Dave is for camping gear, but I have an extra Biolite stove kicking around that I could send. It's like a stainless steel fan forced blast furnace for twigs that runs on USB power. I'll also throw one of my vintage transistor radios in the package for entertainment.

DICK DICER posted:

Target in sight. Theres a literal lightning storm going on.

Godspeed, good sir.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
gently caress yeah! :coffeepal:

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
We pray to the iron god Hephaestus Combustus that this unholy priest may once again breathe life into that which was once prophesied. May the sacrificial jeep from ages past keep the speed demons at bay and may you be baptized in high octane fuel. Good luck dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Best use of Randy Quaid since he hosed Rupert Murdoch.

• Locked thread