Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
Stay safe you goons in Florida.

Also, only 61 Mk 9 BioTech's away from a G12 cool command luke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

MoraleHazard posted:

Stay safe you goons in Florida.

Also, only 61 Mk 9 BioTech's away from a G12 cool command luke.

You are our shining light in qgj

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Any weird ideas for a CLS-led arena team for someone who doesn't have Chaze (but I have Wiggs)? I just got him to G11 and would like to see what I can do with him. Obviously, I be avoiding zBarris. I also have a single zeta R2.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

tadashi posted:

Any weird ideas for a CLS-led arena team for someone who doesn't have Chaze (but I have Wiggs)? I just got him to G11 and would like to see what I can do with him. Obviously, I be avoiding zBarris. I also have a single zeta R2.

Go cubs

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
Ive scrapped the notion of chaze and am now shooting for cls, r2, rhan, leia, and gk

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

My roster is a pretty great reminder of the Jim Hendry era "Oh gently caress, I guess we need 'player X', now" Cubs.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Sep 8, 2017

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese

fishtobaskets posted:

Ive scrapped the notion of chaze and am now shooting for cls, r2, rhan, leia, and gk

This is what I'm doing, except DN instead of Leia. Because I just can't see myself giving up DN in Arena, he's Too Good.

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

fishtobaskets posted:

Can confirm this is a good team. Zeta Han before Leia. The only thing it's missing is an aoe dispel, which can be a bit annoying against Chaze teams but it's usually fine.

My Shoot First priority is R2 (if they have Leia) > CLS > R2 (no Leia). Not sure what others are doing but it seems to work well enough.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

tadashi posted:

Some of the tougher Chazeless CLS comps I see:

Luke/RaidHan/STHan/R2/GK
Luke/DN/GK/R2/Thrawn
Rex/Luke/DN/R2/Thrawn

Rabbi Tupac
Jan 1, 2010

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Hey, so is there something else I need to do to get an invite to the goon guild? Haven't seen anything yet.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Rabbi Tupac posted:

Hey, so is there something else I need to do to get an invite to the goon guild? Haven't seen anything yet.

What's your in-game name?

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Which toon is most like Javier Baez? I'd say Han Solo maybe?

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

RC Cola posted:

You are our shining light in qgj

I have G11 CLS as my light-side and cantina lead and recently cleaned up my allies list. My ally code is 297-786-683 if anyone needs this.

I was kinda hoping to have enough critical mass in QGJ to do HHAAT, but :shrug:, I guess. Maybe next opening in Maulful, I'll move so I can get those juicy GK shards and nopt feel so left out.

tadashi posted:

I'm running zCLS (L, binds all things), zR2 (Number Crunch), Raid Han, Leia, and Old Ben. Next zeta will go to Han. I recently did a pass on all my mods and put the secondary speed mods and primary +30 speed arrows on my arena team. Everyone but old ben is at 198 - 220 speed. Olde Ben is 168. I'm not sure if Kanan or Old Ben is the better tank, but I know GK is the better tank.

Before that I ran CLS, R2, Wiggs, STH. It was ok, but I found STH just too squishy with not a lot of utility beyond turn meter.

The new team comp has propelled me from ~85 to about ~35-45 on my shard. I seem to hit a wall in the high 30s, low 20s. It does pretty good against Chaze comp teams, less so against zMaul, I'm guessing because it doesn't have Baze's AOL, nor Chirrut's heal. It is fun running a pure OT hero comp team though.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

tadashi posted:

My roster is a pretty great reminder of the Jim Hendry era "Oh gently caress, I guess we need 'player X', now" Cubs.

So is Palpatine Juan Pierre? You need to farm a bunch of characters to get him, and he has a specialized role but he's mostly past his prime at this point.

You still farmed a bunch of players to get him, though.

Rizzo is CLS, of course.

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY
If any Euro goons are finding the raid times difficult and want a UK time zone, I'm in a really good guild that does rancor and tank at 6:30/7:30PM GMT with the usual 24 hour 0 time and we're looking for a couple of extra guys

Ahdinko fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Sep 8, 2017

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

MoraleHazard posted:

I have G11 CLS as my light-side and cantina lead and recently cleaned up my allies list. My ally code is 297-786-683 if anyone needs this.

I was kinda hoping to have enough critical mass in QGJ to do HHAAT, but :shrug:, I guess. Maybe next opening in Maulful, I'll move so I can get those juicy GK shards and nopt feel so left out.

I'm running zCLS (L, binds all things), zR2 (Number Crunch), Raid Han, Leia, and Old Ben. Next zeta will go to Han. I recently did a pass on all my mods and put the secondary speed mods and primary +30 speed arrows on my arena team. Everyone but old ben is at 198 - 220 speed. Olde Ben is 168. I'm not sure if Kanan or Old Ben is the better tank, but I know GK is the better tank.

Before that I ran CLS, R2, Wiggs, STH. It was ok, but I found STH just too squishy with not a lot of utility beyond turn meter.

The new team comp has propelled me from ~85 to about ~35-45 on my shard. I seem to hit a wall in the high 30s, low 20s. It does pretty good against Chaze comp teams, less so against zMaul, I'm guessing because it doesn't have Baze's AOL, nor Chirrut's heal. It is fun running a pure OT hero comp team though.

I mean. Let's play QGJ zetas. Where are we at? Maybe we can try a HAAT this month. I should have a zeta this month. Who should I put it on to help the team?

Rabbi Tupac
Jan 1, 2010

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

RC Cola posted:

What's your in-game name?

Sorry, thought you just needed the ally code. It's AGayShark.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Rabbi Tupac posted:

Sorry, thought you just needed the ally code. It's AGayShark.

Well that too. I was checking if you were on my ally list sorry

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

The slot filled from someone in discord, I'd recommend our third guild who's name I can't remember atm. I'll mention when we have an opening. It will probably be soon lol

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:

Ahdinko posted:

If any Euro goons are finding the raid times difficult and want a UK time zone, I'm in a really good guild that does rancor and tank at 6:30/7:30PM GMT with the usual 24 hour 0 time and we're looking for a couple of extra guys

Heroic Tank?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Rabbi Tupac posted:

Guess I'll make the leap from my pubby guild. 494-761-777 is the code.

Get in Discord.

Also Cactus, you got a spot for this guy?

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

RC Cola posted:

I mean. Let's play QGJ zetas. Where are we at? Maybe we can try a HAAT this month. I should have a zeta this month. Who should I put it on to help the team?

In addition to QGJ and R2, I have zKylo. Question, though: Is zKylo supposed to just solo P1 of HAAT, as in don't bring anyone else? I've run him with a team of mostly randoms, and only get ~300k in damage.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Tomorrow I am eligible for my first Zeta. My only reasonable Zeta at this point is going to be a Dark Side.

My top choices are Maul, Vader, and Dooku. I currently run: Palps (leader), Vader, Maul, Dooku, and Royal Guard.

Who should I pick for the Zeta?

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Hockles posted:

Tomorrow I am eligible for my first Zeta. My only reasonable Zeta at this point is going to be a Dark Side.

My top choices are Maul, Vader, and Dooku. I currently run: Palps (leader), Vader, Maul, Dooku, and Royal Guard.

Sit on it.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Hockles posted:

You're qgj? With more zaders we can try hard tank
Dealers choice

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

No, Cactus' guild. Racoonite or something.

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

Yeah heroic tank no problem, 70 mill GP, 31 TB stars on our first run, hoping to have that around 35 on the next one

Ahdinko fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Sep 9, 2017

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!

Ahdinko posted:

Yeah heroic tank no problem, 70 mill GP, 31 TB stars on our first run, hoping to have that around 35 on the next one

How many openings does your guild have?

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY
We are 2 guilds, I believe there's currently 4 spaces across them (2 in each)

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!

Ahdinko posted:

We are 2 guilds, I believe there's currently 4 spaces across them (2 in each)

652-369-123

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Ok QGJ goons. Get in the discord and know we are shooting for a hard tank by the end of the month/ early next month. Try to level and gear up characters with that in mind.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

RC Cola posted:

Ok QGJ goons. Get in the discord and know we are shooting for a hard tank by the end of the month/ early next month. Try to level and gear up characters with that in mind.

While also farming Cold Han. And Hoth Rebel Soldier. And every light side character for TB.

This game sure became a lot more to deal with really quick. I don't know when I'll get back to farming Old Ben and Phoenix so I can get CLS and Thrawn.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

thrawn527 posted:

While also farming Cold Han. And Hoth Rebel Soldier. And every light side character for TB.

This game sure became a lot more to deal with really quick. I don't know when I'll get back to farming Old Ben and Phoenix so I can get CLS and Thrawn.

gently caress all that, do whatever it is you need to do to be prepared for CLS.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

thrawn527 posted:

Yeah. Get thrawn and cls then do the other stuff

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Thrawn's prolly less important, I guess, but Phoenix and CLS are both needed for TB's anyway.

Get Cold Han to 5 stars and then gung-ho the CLS farm. Get phoenix together after that.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Have you seen his user name?

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

So the Thrawn event is speculated to return in October to coincide with the 4th season of Rebels. I'm going to finish up my Phoenix squad to be ready for that in time. I just need to get Hera up one more star level. Then I'll switch to farming Hoth Soldier. My Scout is close to reaching six stars.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Canemacar posted:

So the Thrawn event is speculated to return in October to coincide with the 4th season of Rebels. I'm going to finish up my Phoenix squad to be ready for that in time. I just need to get Hera up one more star level. Then I'll switch to farming Hoth Soldier. My Scout is close to reaching six stars.

Hera takes cantina energy and Hoth soldier takes regular energy.

ASSHAT(S)
Feb 11, 2004

You will do as the Scorpions have before you!

ASSHAT(S) fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jun 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

RC Cola posted:

Yeah. Get thrawn and cls then do the other stuff

Will do.

RC Cola posted: