Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NaanViolence
Mar 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Are they all level 99 or close to it? That makes a big difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
If you want to bring Raines for the Faithga (if you need it for Edea's 6-hit CMD 1), I'd suggest giving him Mako Might and using him as a healer/support. Use him for Dispel, Haste for countering slow, Curaga so some extra healing. Dark/Holy won't do great damage at all.

For Edea, prioritize MAG until she can reach 6-hits. Aim for around 482, which is her 6-hit threshold divided by 2.5 (the MAG buff softcap). If she can reach that with Ice boosting gear, great. If not give those to Serah if you have any.

bilperkins2
Nov 22, 2004

Fashion for Dogz
:france:

Cinnamon Bear posted:

I'm taking a break from the game but I just want to pop in and help here:

-Breaks do almost nothing in Magicite
-You are given Wall as a RW. You don't need to bring it yourself.
-Cid Raines is Dark/Holy, both of which are heavily resisted by Fenrir
-I don't see any hastega at all

Sheepsong is a hastega
Cid is there for the MAG boost and he's fully legend dived to make up for being resisted. It's not ideal but I don't have any other MAG boosts or Ice people so he's my best otherwise.

Elephant Ambush posted:

1 - Don't use breakdowns of any kind. They are worthless in magicite dungeons because they are only 20% effective.

Done.

Elephant Ambush posted:

2 - Put Devotion on Edea and another magic boost RM on Serah. You want them to be doing max damage. Also put an ice boost weapon and armor on Edea if you have any. Don't bother with wind resist.

What should I use as accessories then, MAG boosts?

Elephant Ambush posted:

3 - If you're going to replace Serah, replace her with someone who can give the party Last Stand. Last Stand is super important in magicites. Raijin SSB or Edge SSB are fantastic.

My only Last Stand is Minifilia's SSB which is +ATK and Last Stand, seems like a bit of a waste.

Elephant Ambush posted:

4 - Give Edea the witch abilities so she can build meter as fast as possible. You want her to BSB ASAP and stay in BSB mode the whole fight if possible.

Yep that's the idea - I had them on her but they were doing 900 damage a hit.

Elephant Ambush posted:

5 - If you have Yuna BSB I would suggest replacing Raines with her Her MAG buff also stacks with Sheepsong and she can heal while doing chip damage.

Sheepsong and Cid Raines are my only MAG boosts, besides Celes's ATK/MAG one.

Elephant Ambush posted:

6 - Hone as many ice magic abilities as you can and make sure everyone has at least one.

Everything's honed pretty high - Orbs are not an issue for me. I have the Chainga at 6 uses, the witch ones at 8 and 6 uses, and Blizzaja at 8 uses.

Elephant Ambush posted:

7 - Give Vanille the Lionheart RM (or Battleforged if you don't have Lionheart) and move the Dr. Mog's RM to Raines for stacking MAG boosts right off the bat. You want to be doing as much damage as possible and end the fight as quickly as you can.

I usually use Knight's Charge instead of Lionheart because it builds even when you aren't hit - he doesn't seem to do many AOE's, mostly single target.

Elephant Ambush posted:

8 - Put your wind resist accessories on your healers and Last Stand person (if applicable).

I had wind resist on everyone. I put the Major on the healer.

Elephant Ambush posted:

9 - Don't bring wall. Use the free RW wall. If the fight goes longer than 60 seconds you're probably not going to win anyway.

Noted.

Elephant Ambush posted:

10 - If you have anyone with a heal+magic blink ability, use that instead of Vanille BSB. Ovelia's Princess Prayer or Selphie's Dreamstage or Arc's Renewing Rains are all good choices. If you can manage to never get hit by his AoE wind attacks you have a much better chance of winning.

I have Dreamstage but losing out on the AOE CMD2 seems like a bad tradeoff for magic blink. I also have her BSB though, although it sucks.

Elephant Ambush posted:

11 - Magicites are really hard. I started playing right before the very first FFT event like a year and a half ago and I can only beat 1 of them. I've spent a ton of time and a few hundred dollars of IRL money on this game as well so I have some pretty good relics. I just don't have the top tier stuff and the hoard of orbs that a lot of other long-time players have to hone the abilities I need to beat other magicites.

I've been playing since Day 1 and have also spent a few hundred dollars. I'll try the above things and see how that helps.

Edit - all lv 99, no ice boosting gear unfortunately.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

bilperkins2 posted:

I was up against Fenrir so I grabbed my Ice people, tried two setups:

Serah w/ BSB, wind resist moderate, ace striker
- Chain Blizzaga, Dispel
Edea w/ BSB, wind resist moderate, battleforged
- 4* Witch Ice spell, the two hit with the reduced cast time
- 5* Witch Ice spell, the one with long cast time. I forget what these are called
Krile w/Sheepsong, wind resist moderate, mako might
- Blizzaga, Shellga (will remove shellga next time since his magic attacks pierce resistance, but it won't make a huge difference)
Cid Raines w/BSB/OSB + Devotion (for the stacking MAG boost)
- Wrath, Mememto Mori
Vanille w/ BSB + Dr. Mog's
- Protectga + Ultra Cure

Second try, swapped Serah for Tyro for debuff breakdowns Magic and Full Break, could swap for Power, and for Wall, swapped Dr. Mogs to him and gave Vanille Ace Striker.

I do not have anything above SSB for Ice physical.

More people can chime in with better advice since my team for Fenrir is physical, but you can safely ditch dispel and breakdowns for these fights. Since you're going magic, the phys blink isn't worth dispelling, and the haste is basically irrelevant - his native speed is so crazy that it barely makes a difference when he's hasted, and iirc his ability cast time is basically instant anyway. Breakdowns have super-reduced effectiveness - I think with Full Break + the relevant breakdown, it was reducing his damage by like 150 - not really worth the ability slots if you can stick some more DPS in there instead of bringing a support character.

Also, Fenrir has some good magicite drops, but he's a tough one to start with for most people. People compare it to Mega Man bosses and it really kinda is - you are basically using the stuff you earn from beating one to make beating the next one in line easier, so you just need to find an entry point on one you can handle, even if it's rough, and farm it a couple times.

Also there is still a *lot* of RNG involved - even on the magicite bosses that I can consistently clear in under a minute, I can still get some bad luck and wipe, especially on ones like Golem and Fenrir that can hit you with a status effect that just kills your run. It sucks but that's the nature of the game, and I think the fact that they've never done anything about S/Ling means it's at least partially intended at this point. Pretty much every end-game fight can completely kill your run in the first 10 seconds if they double-tap the same character or get a crit before your mitigation is up, etc.

edit: and most of all, don't give up. I have only been playing for about a year and I'm completely F2P except for like a dozen dollar draws I did early on. At first I was ready to write off magicite completely because I went in with some of the best relics in the game (I've had some super lucky pulls, which definitely plays a role) and got stomped before I could get any of them to even 50% health. Eventually I got lucky and barely scraped by with a win against Bismarck, which gave me magicite that let me barely beat Liquid Flame, and then I had to farm those two for a few days until I could beat another one, etc. I went from not even remotely coming close to beating a boss that I supposedly had great relics for to being able to beat all but Golem. It took about a week and I didn't even get any new relics in that time - legend diving some key characters made a huge difference and let me stop using double healers, which drastically sped up my clears.

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Sep 9, 2017

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

bilperkins2 posted:

What should I use as accessories then, MAG boosts?

Absolutely. Squeeze every ounce of damage you can out f Edea.

quote:

My only Last Stand is Minifilia's SSB which is +ATK and Last Stand, seems like a bit of a waste.

That's probably not the best SB but if it keeps your team alive then I would suggest using it.

quote:

Yep that's the idea - I had them on her but they were doing 900 damage a hit.

That's a bummer but hitting elemental weaknesses builds meter faster and she can't Wrath so that' what you're stuck with.

quote:

Sheepsong and Cid Raines are my only MAG boosts, besides Celes's ATK/MAG one.

Then stick with that. Fully dived Raines is awesome.

quote:

I usually use Knight's Charge instead of Lionheart because it builds even when you aren't hit - he doesn't seem to do many AOE's, mostly single target.

Experiment with both. I always use Lionheart but YMMV.

quote:

I had wind resist on everyone. I put the Major on the healer.

Edea absolutely must have Devotion. Krile and Raines need Mako Might/Dr. Mog's. The other 2 can have wind resist.

quote:

I have Dreamstage but losing out on the AOE CMD2 seems like a bad tradeoff for magic blink. I also have her BSB though, although it sucks.

IMHO the blinks are better but go ahead and experiment. The stamina isn't spent unless you win so there's no reason not to.

quote:

I've been playing since Day 1 and have also spent a few hundred dollars. I'll try the above things and see how that helps.

Edit - all lv 99, no ice boosting gear unfortunately.

Good to hear everyone is 99. That's basically mandatory.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Whoops sorry I mixed up Braska and Krile's effects

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Liquid Flame has been such a stonewall I'm almost tempted to either pull on the Edge banner or Legend Dive Terra. That or wait for the ability buff. Having to mage team this fight is kind of a pain.

Stirdog
Oct 11, 2012

bilperkins2 posted:

I was up against Fenrir so I grabbed my Ice people, tried two setups:

Serah w/ BSB, wind resist moderate, ace striker
- Chain Blizzaga, Dispel
Edea w/ BSB, wind resist moderate, battleforged
- 4* Witch Ice spell, the two hit with the reduced cast time
- 5* Witch Ice spell, the one with long cast time. I forget what these are called
Krile w/Sheepsong, wind resist moderate, mako might
- Blizzaga, Shellga (will remove shellga next time since his magic attacks pierce resistance, but it won't make a huge difference)
Cid Raines w/BSB/OSB + Devotion (for the stacking MAG boost)
- Wrath, Mememto Mori
Vanille w/ BSB + Dr. Mog's
- Protectga + Ultra Cure

Second try, swapped Serah for Tyro for debuff breakdowns Magic and Full Break, could swap for Power, and for Wall, swapped Dr. Mogs to him and gave Vanille Ace Striker.

I do not have anything above SSB for Ice physical.

If it's worth anything, I've beaten this with what seems like an equal or lesser team. My utility and healing may be better, but my DPS was worse.

Noctis with SSB
Edea w/ BSB. Used momento mori after 20 ish seconds to get to 6 hits. Devotion RM
Celes w/ BSB2 which really under performed
OK w/ BSB for haste and a single 30% boost
Y'shtola w/ BSB and legend dive

I also had the ice magicite that provides imperil ice for +20% damage. You should be able to easily make up for that with Sarah instead of Celes and double boost.You should manage in 2-3 BSB casts per mage.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

bilperkins2 posted:

If you're talking about selphie's BSB, it has a MAG/MND boostga on it that can help replace Cid Raines (her CMD2 can dispel the haste, which I find helps despite naysayers here, and CMD1 is a curaja w/heavy regen). I bring her just for that (and to off-heal while yshy builds gauge with wrath).

I can't believe people are talking about not bringing wind resist, it seems really goddamn good for survivability.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Yeah, there are a lot of good wind resist accessories for physical teams especially, it's like a tradeoff of 20 attack vs. the highest attack accessory in exchange for moderate wind resist, which was a major asset for me and took a lot of the frustrating RNG out of the equation. Sometimes you still get nailed by two huge AoEs in a row or someone gets slowed through Affliction Break or he crits with a bite right after an AoE, etc., but wind resist made a big difference.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Pander posted:

I can't believe people are talking about not bringing wind resist, it seems really goddamn good for survivability.

The mindset that was going in there is "you don't need wind resist if you can block every Withering Winds", which is technically correct. If you have Rosa USB, for example, you have more than enough MBlink that the only wind damage you'll be taking is single-target wind slashes. You won't have to worry about Slow, either, so you can leave those resists at home.

This is a little less feasible on other Magicite fights, but Fenrir only has the one singular magic attack.

Also, if you don't have a good, spammable MBlink then it's a moot point and you want wind resist first, slow resist second.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

And he's finally dead. By the skin of the timer, too, and with only one medal lost to boot. The stars just managed to align so that he didn't paralyze anybody with Ray and Bismarck blocked two Savage Firagas.

And that's 6/6 Magicites cleared, and running a mage team for 5/6 of them (Hydra was the only one I went physical on). Now to decide whether it's worth doing Legend Dives just for sub-30s.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Edge USB and legend dive has allowed me to get sub 30 Liquid Flame one time but the stars really need to align

AnotherGamer
Jan 12, 2007
Please change my name to "The Guff Machine"
Bringing wind resist to Fenrir battle is largely irrelevant because SWW pierces resistance anyway, breaks do basically nothing and getting hosed by Slow is a far bigger issue.

Hawkeye
Jun 2, 2003
For what it's worth, I brought Cid Raines for his magic boost to Fenrir also, but I found out that just slapping a 4-star blizzaga on him and using that was better than using his BSB commands (it was 9999 every turn). I only have 3-star dived him though.

Team was OK BSB, wrathing to be able to recast haste/entrust, Yuna BSB (mostly doing dps, switching to healing when needed), Cid Raines BSB (mostly doing blizzaga), Relm BSB/USB (usually BSB until near the end), and Serah BSB. Once en-iced, Serah's BSB opener would do ~40K so I'd just chain-cast that via entrusts when I could, otherwise the entrust would go to Relm to cast a USB over her BSB etc.

I'm never really in danger, but the damage buildup is still too slow so clears are around 1 min 4-9 seconds.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

AnotherGamer posted:

Bringing wind resist to Fenrir battle is largely irrelevant because SWW pierces resistance anyway, breaks do basically nothing and getting hosed by Slow is a far bigger issue.

It pierces Resistance, the stat, the one which acts like Defense for magical damage, not elemental resistance.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Zurai posted:

It pierces Resistance, the stat, the one which acts like Defense for magical damage, not elemental resistance.

Seriously. This needs to be reiterated. Seen this stated incorrectly lots of times. If Dr. Mog says an ability "ignores Resistance" it means that the resistance stat isn't used in the damage calculation. Elemental resistance from gear and Magicite is still used.

It's easy to test and verify, too. Go into Fenrir with a wind resist accessory equipped on one character. When he does Savage Withering Winds you will see "Resist" over that character's head but none of the others.

Boogaloo Shrimp fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Sep 9, 2017

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Boogaloo Shrimp posted:

Seriously. This needs to be reiterated. Seen this stated incorrectly lots of times. If Dr. Mog says an ability "ignores Resistance" it means that the resistance stat isn't used in the damage calculation. Elemental resistance from gear and Magicite is still used.

And there have been bosses with skills that "ignore Resistance buffs" (Nightmare Omega Weapon explicitly comes to mind), that means you absolutely should still gear for RES, but Shell and Wall won't help you.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
I did 3 pulls on the banner because I wanted a viable combat ninja for the new skills and this banner had less misses for me than FF6.

Pecil BSB2, Edge BSB, Edge LMR, Rosa USB, 2x Rosa LMR, 2x Golbez Cape.

I can't really complain too much even though I missed Chaotic Moon. Rosa USB is objectively the grand prize in every respect, though I've already got a legend dived Relm with USB/BSB as my magicite healer. I suppose with BSB/LMR and sufficient hones on the water abilities Edge will perform well enough. Sometimes I hear that whispering voice telling me to pull for Edge one more time, though, even though it's 100% an insane trap idea.

Kanos fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Sep 9, 2017

AnotherGamer
Jan 12, 2007
Please change my name to "The Guff Machine"
I wasn't saying that it pierces any elemental resistance, I meant that since it goes through wall and shell, it's kinda pointless to try to mitigate it with them and the Slow effect is far more dangerous than the damage.

Or maybe that's just me.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

AnotherGamer posted:

I wasn't saying that it pierces any elemental resistance, I meant that since it goes through wall and shell, it's kinda pointless to try to mitigate it with them and the Slow effect is far more dangerous than the damage.

Or maybe that's just me.

Moderate resistance is the difference between eating 4000 damage AoEs and 2200 damage AoEs. If you can keep up with the healing then by all means.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

AnotherGamer posted:

Or maybe that's just me.

Does it work for you? SWW seems like it'd be brutal if I didn't knock it down to about 2k damage with resist gear.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Pander posted:

Does it work for you? SWW seems like it'd be brutal if I didn't knock it down to about 2k damage with resist gear.

When I initially started doing Fenrir I outright lost a ton of attempts due to slow proccing on someone important(healer, main DPS) when I didn't have a haste available. I tried a really dumb kludgy setup with wind resist accessories and Tyro USB spam and it worked but it was messy and incredibly slow. I eventually just said gently caress it and put slow resist on everyone and brute force heal through the damage and it works infinitely better than wind resist. SWW stings but it's his only real AoE so it can be pretty easily brute force healed through, whereas a badly timed/targeted slow can quite literally end a run.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

AnotherGamer posted:

I wasn't saying that it pierces any elemental resistance, I meant that since it goes through wall and shell, it's kinda pointless to try to mitigate it with them

I don't understand this logic, assuming "them" is referring to elemental resistance accessories since that's what this discussion is about. Elemental resistance is more important for attacks that can't be mitigated with Wall, Shell, or breaks, not less.

EDIT: Also his two really strong ST physical attacks are also both wind damage.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Zurai posted:

EDIT: Also his two really strong ST physical attacks are also both wind damage.

Only one of the two, I thought - all the guides I've looked at say Bite is non-elemental.

It also isn't long range, though, so it's by far the weaker of the two if you have a back-row team.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Honestly it really depends on what you're more prepared to deal with. In the long run Slow's the better deal to mitigate (assuming you're not just blinking through it), but early clears of Fenrir would benefit a lot more from not just flat out dying from his attacks. It's like how in the Liquid Flame fight Savage Firaga is the fight-ender once you get him low, but Gravity/Paralysis resist is arguably far more important to avoid earlier on.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

ApplesandOranges posted:

Honestly it really depends on what you're more prepared to deal with. In the long run Slow's the better deal to mitigate (assuming you're not just blinking through it), but early clears of Fenrir would benefit a lot more from not just flat out dying from his attacks. It's like how in the Liquid Flame fight Savage Firaga is the fight-ender once you get him low, but Gravity/Paralysis resist is arguably far more important to avoid earlier on.

Does anyone bother with affliction break for Fenrir or is it a case of rarely having the space for it?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Evil Fluffy posted:

Does anyone bother with affliction break for Fenrir or is it a case of rarely having the space for it?

I run it on Ramza because I have Shout and History's Truth and running breakdowns on him is pointless. It definitely makes a difference for me - you can get still get nailed with slow once in a while, but that's true even with resist accessories.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

My first few Fenrir clears didn't even have a support 5 character in the party. After getting a better Ice option from the lucky draw (RInoa BSB2), I was able to shuffle my buffs around and drop radiant shield, allowing me to slot OK in. I tried running affliction break a couple times, but personally I found it wasn't reliable enough to not also need a manual haste to go with it. Maybe if I was using slow resist instead of wind resist it would have worked better. If you're running a mage team (which I am), there's also action economy to consider, since every use of affliction break past the first one requires another physical attack to break the blink first. That's two actions spent that serve no purpose except to maybe stop a slow proc, when instead you could've just cast haste twice. Honestly, whether or not it's worth a slot depends a lot on what other tools you have available for the fight.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

5/6 Magicite down, taking my time with Liquid Flame as my only water stuff is Bartz and my hones are low.

Building up Humbaba now for that 5% critical​ chance. I wish the water magicite were more useful. Mind boon seems lovely.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

I still haven't figured out how I'm going to tackle Golem. It really does seem like the best way is to make multiple copies of Raging Storm, but ugh. My magic wind options are Fujin's OSB, which does such pitiful damage that it's essentially pointless, and Alphinaud's BSB, which is considerably better. Edge with Raging Storm was doing the most damage per action still, though.

I have a lot of physical wind stuff - is it worth trying at all? The anti-physical gimmick on Golem sounds awful but I'm not sure how easy it is to just brute-force through it.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Is Affliction Break a skill you hone or a skill you leave at R1?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Definitely get it to R2 if you can. It only lasts 15 seconds, so doubling your coverage is totally worth it.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

I run it on Ramza because I have Shout and History's Truth and running breakdowns on him is pointless. It definitely makes a difference for me - you can get still get nailed with slow once in a while, but that's true even with resist accessories.

Wrath and Affliction break with Dr Mog/Mako on Ramza then? I'm thinking of redoing my Fenrir group to drop OK and Zack (who's mostly dead weight, even with his CSB, since his damage options suck) for Ramza and someone else (either a 2nd healer like Arc or 3rd damage dealer), while keeping Cloud with lifesiphon+Omega and his USB and then probably Squall for damage since his OSB would make him more useful than Butz in that fight. So probably something like Cloud/Ramza/Squall/Y'shtola/???? (Edge with quick hit maybe, or keep OK to double up Shout/VoF).

Really wish I had Rosa's USB. :(

I still haven't figured out how I'm going to tackle Golem. It really does seem like the best way is to make multiple copies of Raging Storm, but ugh. My magic wind options are Fujin's OSB, which does such pitiful damage that it's essentially pointless, and Alphinaud's BSB, which is considerably better. Edge with Raging Storm was doing the most damage per action still, though.

I have a lot of physical wind stuff - is it worth trying at all? The anti-physical gimmick on Golem sounds awful but I'm not sure how easy it is to just brute-force through it.

I think physical teams on Golem start and end with "do you have Cloud's USB and his BSB2?"

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Sep 9, 2017

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.

Nihilarian posted:

Is Affliction Break a skill you hone or a skill you leave at R1?

I've been asking myself the same question a lot. What I ended up with is uprading AB would be a tremendous help should fights extend past the ~45 second mark but instead of trying to prepare for incredibly long fights I should spend my crystals to hone things that help me kill the bosses before more ABs are needed.

So I left it at R1.

For now.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I love watching Archeoavis break himself against Tifa USB

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Evil Fluffy posted:

I think physical teams on Golem start and end with "do you have Cloud's USB and his BSB2?"

I did Golem with Zidane and Sephiroth just fine. All physical means is you have bring a dispel and cast it twice, and you have to deal an extra 60k damage. It's not the best, but it's hardly impossible.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I think my only source of damage reflect is Vincent Burst which is otherwise not really great. I guess it's non-elemental for magicites.

Still need to beat the dumb summon nightmare though

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
Is it just me or are these new realm dungeons tougher than their 160 difficulty would seem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

way to go steve
Jan 1, 2010

Remember that Gust does half the damage of Raging Storm and costs 10% as many orbs. If you're not looking to set records it's there as a discount option.

• Locked thread