Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

8 Ball posted:

If the store says things are in Asian sizes but the shirts are Gildan and the size chart gives European measurements who should I believe?

trust no one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

8 Ball posted:

If the store says things are in Asian sizes but the shirts are Gildan and the size chart gives European measurements who should I believe?

I'd go by the size chart

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

8 Ball posted:

Look, if "trust" is an important concept for you, AliExpress might not be a safe environment

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I'm sure that somewhere in the world a robbery was prevented by a man ejecting a buttplug.

8 Ball posted:

Shirts, yeah right. Asian butt plug size charts are smaller than US.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

cakesmith handyman posted:

Shirts, yeah right. Asian butt plug size charts are smaller than US.

That is NOT my experience.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I'm sure that somewhere in the world a robbery was prevented by a man ejecting a buttplug.

Speaking of which, Ali seems to know what I really want:

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Squish posted:

Aliexpress: Redefining what it means to be an international small arms dealer.

I thought it would be funny to reply to this with a link to a large order of doll arms or something but then I found this
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/DIY...f8-f38ffc047aee

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Don't use those as plugs, there aren't flanged bases

John Dounce
Jan 17, 2012

Happy fathers day.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Does this design come in a wifebeater?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

are the buttplugs in asian sizes or western sizes

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
For when the smog is so bad you could kill a guy. Preferably with an uppercut into spikes.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Need the music!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn8KlZF5Jc8

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Thx for this, ordered

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

This one is better

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You may want to warn people that link might be :nws:
It's funny though.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

I thought these air fresheners were pretty cute but the quotes they put for each character are the real draw.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

I thought these air fresheners were pretty cute but the quotes they put for each character are the real draw.

What, you don't remember that classic line from Terminator 2?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Want dat crossover franchise.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wamdoodle posted:

What, you don't remember that classic line from Terminator 2?

"I need your clothes, your boots, your three levels of human hair."

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

"Welcome to Port Royal, baby."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jerry Cotton posted:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

konsum posted:

Happy fathers day.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

That is an empirically true statement, tony, yes, you have occasinally saved the world

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Why is he backed up by off-brand lego?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

From lego marvel avengers obv

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Meanwhile, In China

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If Hideo Kojima and chairman Kaga had a Chinese mutant child

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
So I wanted to order 10 of one item but it would be $5 shipping. Would it be a totally dick move to place 5 orders of 2 items each and get 5 free shippings? As soon as I hit a quantity of 3 it was no longer eligible for free shipping.

$5 is a pretty big deal for me right now. :(

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Poortip: if five dollars is a lot to you dont spend what money you have on frivolous china poo poo

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

That70sHeidi posted:

So I wanted to order 10 of one item but it would be $5 shipping. Would it be a totally dick move to place 5 orders of 2 items each and get 5 free shippings? As soon as I hit a quantity of 3 it was no longer eligible for free shipping.

$5 is a pretty big deal for me right now. :(

If you weren't trying to get the cheapest price possible (shipping included), then you wouldn't be ordering stuff from Aliexpress. Place five orders of two.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I'm glad my AliExpress pennies are being put to good use.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

People should post the best (worst?) Halloween decorations

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So for people who are interested in larger cheap poo poo from China, this pretty big competitor of Aliexpress, https://www.86mall.com is offering free shipping to the US. You can pay a small amount (about 5%) to add 30 day no question ask return too.

For example if I search "electric skateboard" I get tons of returns for similar offerings from alibaba.com, however you have to pay pretty high shipping if you buy from alibaba.

However the problem is the site is not optimized for English, you get way more return if you type in Chinese keywords than Eng keywords.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

It seems to pull from taobao, might just be a middleman site. Seems kinda sketchy though, the free shipping is extended to extremely large things like arcade cabinets too

e:nm it shows up on the listings but the fine print (in chinese) is they only cover up to 10kg?

WilltheMagicAsian fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Sep 15, 2017

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

It seems to pull from taobao, might just be a middleman site. Seems kinda sketchy though, the free shipping is extended to extremely large things like arcade cabinets too

e:nm it shows up on the listings but the fine print (in chinese) is they only cover up to 10kg?

10kg comes out to about 22lbs, right? That's not bad! I've never had a package heavier than 3 lbs.

Taobao has a better clothing selection than AE, so I've always wanted to try ordering a few things, but the cost/complexity of acquiring a shipping agent has always deterred me and sent me to a thrift store or clearance rack instead. I'll have to check this out 👀

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can you guys figure out the count down on the top of 86mall? You will be able to use some lovely 50 off 1000RMB coupon or you can buy poo poo at 86% discount? I can't tell.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

Aw, I was going to order some wood.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

I would avoid that site, my wife did some searching in chinese and found: http://forums.huaren.us/archiver/showtopic.aspx?topicid=2000416

Basically the owners are very sketch, credit card theft etc. Use translate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

It has PayPal processing too though which is somewhat harder for scammers to exploit (if you're careful and proactive).